15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    One is more fresh than the other?
    The mountain still acts on its own in a weird way the wights attack on command atleast so far ive seen.

If Bran is/becomes the Night King, and Jon does have to kill him to end it, he should do it with Oathkeeper. It was once their fathers sword, and the oath of the nights watch in all.....
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    If Bran is/becomes the Night King, and Jon does have to kill him to end it, he should do it with Oathkeeper. It was once their fathers sword, and the oath of the nights watch in all.....
    Didnt oathkeeper get melted down by the Lannisters to make Widow's Wail? the sword gifted to Joffrey?
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    Didnt oathkeeper get melted down by the Lannisters to make Widow's Wail? the sword gifted to Joffrey?
    Ice was the original sword, it was so large it was melted into two swords.

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    Ice was stolen by the Lannisters and melted down to make two valyrian steel swords, one of which was given to joffery and the other to Jaime.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Also the show has a lot less "winter" than the books had in A Dance with Dragons, and the very last thing that happens in that book is it becoming officially winter. At the end of the book, there's snow at King's Landing. Currently in the show, Winterfell has about the amount of winter I would expect in King's Landing.
    "Winter is coming" in ep 7.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    is this one of the leaks?

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    "Winter is coming" in ep 7.
    Cumming.

Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    is this one of the leaks?
    No.

Feels like the dragon wight is going to blow a hole in the wall and Arya or Sansa kills Littlefinger is my guess, along with Jon finally banging Dany and Cersei trying to blow everyone up with that wildfire shit or something

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    Cumming
    And they are gonna rush it at the start of the ep there wont be any snow (except Jon) and then at the end whole KL will be covered kappa.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxsz View Post
    Feels like the dragon wight is going to blow a hole in the wall and Arya or Sansa kills Littlefinger is my guess, along with Jon finally banging Dany and Cersei trying to blow everyone up with that wildfire shit or something
    Could a magic winter conjured by the Night King (after crossing the wall) extinguish or make wildfyre inert?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    its a fantasy show.
    What if Dany pulls down Jon's bed sheet and hops on that D, she then opens up her gown to reveal huge ass Kate Upton tits... I'd be nitpicky about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    What if Dany pulls down Jon's bed sheet and hops on that D, she then opens up her gown to reveal huge ass Kate Upton tits... I'd be nitpicky about that.
    Then emilia would need a boob job and that would become to expensive and i would like to see ghost this season so nah.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Well, it wouldn't be so bad if people could just say, "Yeah, that whole thing was a little farfetched, but I didn't mind." and move on. But some people have to go off on a bender trying to "defend" the show every time someone comments about something that caught their attention.
    It works both ways. It wouldnt be so bad if people didnt overanalyze such things in the first place, and didnt spam-discuss such a little thing for 10+ pages. Posts about the speed at which dragons fly or birds etc etc are as much bad to me as the endless complaining about the travel times. Everything that was to be said had been said many pages ago, now its just beating a dead horse and spam under an illusion of discussion.

And tbh the road to the wall wasnt even that long. The hound saw the NK basically at the eastwatch. Jon and the rest didnt even travel that far.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Idk, it seems like there's more going on than his lack of talking. There's nothing there anymore. He's like a robot taking commands.
    Well, robots (or undead) dont rape so...
    What if Qyburn is a red priest and the lord of light ressurected the mountain? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Then emilia would need a boob job and that would become to expensive and i would like to see ghost this season so nah.
    It'd be stunt tits. And fuck a dumb dog.

People complained bitterly about the slow pace of the movement in the show since like season 3. Suddenly those same people are like OMG it's time travel so dumb so unreal. It's fine they have a story to tell I would rather they just tell it rather then agonizing how they needed convey to the audience in the explicit terms how much time it is taking to get from point A to point B in a truncated season.

I'm not sure what there would be to nitpick about that!
    Sometimes a guy just wants a little handful, not big floppers!

It's not over analyzing to say, "Man, that's a 2000 mile trip each way, how the hell long were they on that lake?" it's a pretty simple observation, I don't know why it was so contentious in the first place.
    Its overanalyzing when people count the miles from point X to point Y, estimate how long should it take, estimate temperature during winter conditions in fantasy world... such things work for books i guess, but a show is to entertain you most of all, if it doesnt = quit watching. if you are overthinking the show you are ruining the fun for yourself. But i guess everyone has their personal reasons to watch.

I'd just want this senseless discussion about travel times to end finally. What about what is Cersei planning? How will she react to meeting Tyrion. What will be her first impression of Daenerys? How will the people of King's Landing react to giant army and two dragons at their gate? So much to talk, so much speculation, but you all choose to talk about travel times...

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    lol sounds like a win-win but I wanna see bae instead

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Its overanalyzing when people count the miles from point X to point Y, estimate how long should it take, estimate temperature during winter conditions in fantasy world... such things work for books i guess, but a show is to entertain you most of all, if it doesnt = quit watching. if you are overthinking the show you are ruining the fun for yourself. But i guess everyone has their personal reasons to watch.

I'd just want this senseless discussion about travel times to end finally. What about what is Cersei planning? How will she react to meeting Tyrion. What will be her first impression of Daenerys? How will the people of King's Landing react to giant army and two dragons at their gate? So much to talk, so much speculation, but you all choose to talk about travel times...
    Honestly I think these over analytical haters would have been satisfied if just a few more people had died before Dany came to the rescue. But it obviously wasn't without loss. Thoros is gone, meaning Beric is on his last life, and of course they lost a fookin dragon.

I think the only thing I had a legit problem with, which got into my head thanks to RedTeamReview, is Jon being submerged in ice water for ages before he finally came up. That would be a death sentence and it was compounded by the fact it was another Jon Snow cliffhanger.

Because right now if nothing else happens and all the living just unite, they'd completely destroy the undead.
    I dont think so. The undead army is probably several times larger than the remaining living forces. And now they have a dragon and the ability to kill more.

Also the Night King seems to be cakewalking whenever he gets involved in combat. He probably has other powers we havent seen yet.

Look how far this army extends. Straight out into the fog and there's more ahead of it. Plus a dragon, plus Giants, plus undead wildlife like a polar bear that took several of the best killers in the world to bring down.
    Last edited by Zayv; 2017-08-24 at 04:04 PM.

Deleted
    New on HBO GoT shop