Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Evil Agrammar;s power compared to Deathwing, Lich King, Archimonde, and Kil'jaeden?

Evil Agrammar seems to be the new right hand man of Sargeras. Was wondering how powerful is he compared to the other top powerhouses we faced so far? Say if he were forced to have a 1v1 duel against these other beings on the list. No armies allowed.

Evil Agrammar vs Empowered Deathwing - I believe Deathwing could be killed without the Dragonsoul as seen in one of the end time dungeons where he was impaled. It's just non of us had the power to do that to him at the time. Now do you think Agrammar's blade is powerful enough to stab through Cata Deathwing's thick black armor? And could Agrammar even land a blow on Deathwing in the first place since the latter could fly. I believe this would be the hardest match for Agrammar. Who do you think would win?

Evil Agrammar vs Lich King - The Lich King was toying with the heros back then as he was able to kill us all easily by himself. Our heros may be much stronger now but the Lich King should still be up there in power. How would Evil Agrammar do against the Lich King? We know even without his armies, he's still extremely powerful. Who do you think would win?

Evil Agrammar vs Archimonde - I think WoD was the point where our heros got a major power boosts from the things we went through and the ring that was empowered by Khadgar, mostly the ring I guess. This allowed us to fight and defeat Archimonde with the help of three strong heros of course. How do you think Agrammar would do against Archimonde?

Evil Agrammar vs Kil'jaedan - In my opinion, Kil'jaeden is stronger than Archimonde even in combat. We may have defeated him with the help of three strong heros just like Archimonde but our heros should be much stronger here anyway, especially with our artifacts. And I think the 3 heros aiding us were overall stronger than the 3 that aided us during Archimonde's fight. How would Agrammar do against Kil'jaeden? I believe either Deathwing or Kil'jaeden would be Agrammar's toughest match.
    Last edited by LarryWithTheWeatherReport; 2017-08-24 at 06:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stronger than Lich King. Maybe as strong as Kil'Jaedan, but not Deathwing level. Hes an avatar or severely weakened.

Deleted
    Deathwing is the weakest of the 4.

I'd say he's slightly ahead of Archimonde and Kil'jaeden, he's a titan after all. People keep throwing around the avatar card, but the fact of the matter is we don't know if the titans we see in Argus are avatars or not. With that said, i don't put him far ahead of Kil'jaeden and Archimonde because Archimonde's goal was to become more powerful than Sargeras, and even Kil'jaeden wanted to take over the legion at some point. They thought they were capable of surpassing Sargeras.

Conclusion, i don't think the titans are as powerful as people make them out to be, but still more powerful than anything we've faced.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Deathwing is definitely not weaker than the Lich King...
    Last edited by Ulfric Trumpcloak; 2017-08-24 at 08:27 AM.

Deathwing even without the Dragon Soul can destroy the Lich King, so no.

I think he is the strongest.

i would say aggramar >= deathwing > kil'jaeden >>> lich king

the lich king wasn't some god. he was a self proclaimed god, and being self proclaimed doesn't make it true.

Lich King would be essily defeated there. As of the other three, I can't say. We don't even know how powerful this Aggramar is - is he Aggramar at his peak? Is he even empowered compared to before? Or is he weakened because Sargeras didn't want his followers to be anywhere near his strength? There are so few details about that in PTR for us to say.

If I'm to take a wild guess, I'd say he is on the same level as Deathwing, while being slightly below KJ / Archimonde. If he is anywhere near half of his original strength, he'd be above all those three together.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Pfft!

Sargeras >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KJ/Archimonde >>> Aggramar >= Deathwing > Lich King.

Wanna know why? Actually, you just need the 7.3 Key Art to know why.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Lich King would be essily defeated there. As of the other three, I can't say. We don't even know how powerful this Aggramar is - is he Aggramar at his peak? Is he even empowered compared to before? Or is he weakened because Sargeras didn't want his followers to be anywhere near his strength? There are so few details about that in PTR for us to say.

If I'm to take a wild guess, I'd say he is on the same level as Deathwing, while being slightly below KJ / Archimonde. If he is anywhere near half of his original strength, he'd be above all those three together.
    Deathwing>Kil'jaeden

7+ Year Old Account
    We must also not forget that from a lore point of view in Legion the bosses are killed by 20 Heroes of Azeroth (20 because mythic is canon) that have spent the past year empowering their already powerful weapons with every small and large source of power they could find. (Emerald dream, Nightwell, Heart of Zin-Azshari, Gul'Dan's power... and so one).

With all that taken into consideration, the final bosses in Legion are actually pretty strong compared to what we have faced in the past. I would say the "weakend"(Still gaining strength) Agrammar avatar we face is at the power level of the theoretical fully powered Lei Shen(since he also is kind of Amanthul's avatar/conduit of power)

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Archimonde and Kil'jaeden did indeed believe they could become stronger than Sargeras. They would do that by subsuming another titan world soul; Azeroth. The gap in power is simply too great to overcome without taking advantage of another titan. If Aggramar is not an avatar but an actual Titan then he is stronger than all four of those combined with ease.
    It is still unclear how much of the titans is actually left, we can't really say anything about their power, or if it is possible for them to recuperate completely. But regardless the mere fact that it is the essence of a titan no matter how mutilated should put him above all the others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aggramar >> Empowered DW > KJ >= Archimonde > Unempowered DW > LK
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aggramar would slaughter them all. He'd just smack Deathwings head with his pinky and it'd fly.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I would say Corrupted Aggramar > Kil'jaeden >= Archimonde > Deathwing >= Lich King.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

He's an actual bronze titan. Their power is on a different scale than the others.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    Evil Agrammar seems to be the new right hand man of Sargeras. Was wondering how powerful is he compared to the other top powerhouses we faced so far? Say if he were forced to have a 1v1 duel against these other beings on the list. No armies allowed.

Evil Agrammar vs Empowered Deathwing - I believe Deathwing could be killed without the Dragonsoul as seen in one of the end time dungeons where he was impaled. It's just non of us had the power to do that to him at the time. Now do you think Agrammar's blade is powerful enough to stab through Cata Deathwing's thick black armor? And could Agrammar even land a blow on Deathwing in the first place since the latter could fly. I believe this would be the hardest match for Agrammar. Who do you think would win?

Evil Agrammar vs Lich King - The Lich King was toying with the heros back then as he was able to kill us all easily by himself. Our heros may be much stronger now but the Lich King should still be up there in power. How would Evil Agrammar do against the Lich King? We know even without his armies, he's still extremely powerful. Who do you think would win?

Evil Agrammar vs Archimonde - I think WoD was the point where our heros got a major power boosts from the things we went through and the ring that was empowered by Khadgar, mostly the ring I guess. This allowed us to fight and defeat Archimonde with the help of three strong heros of course. How do you think Agrammar would do against Archimonde?

Evil Agrammar vs Kil'jaedan - In my opinion, Kil'jaeden is stronger than Archimonde even in combat. We may have defeated him with the help of three strong heros just like Archimonde but our heros should be much stronger here anyway, especially with our artifacts. And I think the 3 heros aiding us were overall stronger than the 3 that aided us during Archimonde's fight. How would Agrammar do against Kil'jaeden? I believe either Deathwing or Kil'jaeden would be Agrammar's toughest match.
    Khadgar and Illidan, didnt really do alot during the KJ fight, they fought some demons, on the bridge, and Illidan enables us to fight the void thingys, while getting a ticking damage dot, because he doesnt want it to be to easy
    "It takes a vast amount of self control to be this dangerous" he said.

- Ogvai, 6th legiones Astartes.

10+ Year Old Account
    IMO Aggramar(Avatar) = Kiljaedan> Archimonde=Deathwing >>>> Lich King.

Deathwing was plated in the strongest metal on Azeroth. He was a dragon, containing both Titan power and enough corruption to make him gigantic and functionally immortal, with tests on his blood in quests confirming his cells restore from pretty much any assault. Deathwing only has 2 weaknesses:

1. His corruption is too volatile, and his form will lose cohesion without his armor.
    2. Utter annihilation of his body by overwhelming force aka Dragon Soul. (Or the life-ending Hour of Twilight)

That's.. kinda sick. Even if you have the power to beat him apart, he survives. Even as a mass of burning flesh and tentacles and madness, he'll keep coming at you.

Now does Aggramar have the power to break Deathwing's armor? I think so. So it's a question on if this Aggramar avatar can unmake Deathwing.
    I think he can. In fact, I think only a Titan like him can. The Dragon aspects had to pool all their Titan-given power into a single artifact to unleash the true golden power they were designed for, to annihilate Deathwing and stop the world's end. That power was by Titan design. And so I think Aggramar can charge up power like that as well, to destroy a vulnerable Deathwing.

Can Deathwing destroy Aggramar? I'd say yes too. He is not a creature of flesh any longer but corruption clad in elementium. The very elements of a world, twisted. Aggramar too is a foe we don't manage to kill. Like the Titan bosses in Ulduar, he'll just submit eventually. But with his immense power, size, strength and tools, I think Deathwing has the power to destroy Aggramar's new lesser body.

So, then what it comes down to, is fighting skill. That's very hard to judge. Aggramar has battled demons, yes. For ages. But he's far from their size. Other than through avatars and sparring, his fight with Sargeras may be the only life or death fight he's ever hard himself. As for Deathwing, he has done battle, yes. But with fellow dragons, not humanoids.

So, we're looking at intense battle of two extreme powerhouses. Each not experienced with this type of enemy. And given their toughness, we may be looking at a battle that rages on for very long indeed.

My final judgement for a victory goes to Aggramar. Deathwing is stronger, but he also has more blind spots. He couldn't even touch us on his back. And his armor keeping him intact is just something that Aggramar will definitely use. Once Deathwing falls apart, he'll still be an unstoppable glob of fire, corruption, tentacles and steel scraps. But two legs should give Aggramar all the mobility he needs to weather Deathwing's attacks in his Madness, until Aggramar can gather the power to annihilate him completely, Dragon Soul style.

- - - Updated - - -

Strangely, Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden may actually have more of a shot against Aggramar. This Aggramar, while mind-controlled, doesn't appear corrupted with fel. At least, not at the moment. Meaning that he should still have the weakness to fel power that enabled Sargeras to defeat the Pantheon single-handedly. So while Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden may be significantly weaker than Aggramar and Deathwing, their attacks may be comparatively stronger because they'd exploit a major weakness of Aggramar. Unfortunately Aggramar has an advantage over them. They are so big that they seem not to carry any weapons, relying on claws and spellcasting, while Aggramar does have a powerful sword as well. I guess the demon lords just aren't anticipating to face anyone of their own size, and have thus specialized on taking out small armies. That seems a fatal mistake, to me, when facing Aggramar. I doubt they can survive long enough to burn down Aggramar, even with their fel advantage. They're lacking in toughness, as even the Heroes of Azeroth manage to take them down.

As for the Lich King... He is the ultimate mortal-killer. In taking on mortals, he is probably superior. But his gear is breakable, his scale small, and there's no way he'd be a match for even his creator, Kil'Jaeden. He's super-deadly to mortals. But far less so to greater beings.
    Last edited by Caerule; 2017-08-25 at 05:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Stronger than Lich King. Maybe as strong as Kil'Jaedan, but not Deathwing level. Hes an avatar or severely weakened.
    He's more like a reconstruction even. Pretty much on par with Lei Shen or a little stronger being that it's a new version of his body with his own soul.