View Poll Results: What is your favorite automobile maker?

Voters
105. This poll is closed
  • General Motors

6 5.71%
  • Ford

11 10.48%
  • Honda

8 7.62%
  • Hyundai

3 2.86%
  • Subaru

4 3.81%
  • Toyota

10 9.52%
  • Nissan

5 4.76%
  • Chrysler

5 4.76%
  • Other (Comment below)

53 50.48%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've always loved Nissans. As far as reliability goes, they have always treated me very well. But currently, I have eyes set on a Subaru. My g/f had an 05 WRX Wagon for a little while, and I fell in love with that car. In NJ we can get a decent amount of snow in the Winter, and just owning the road in that WRX while I pass by cops who are completely stuck was enough to make me set on getting a Subaru for my next car.

Currently interested in a Subaru Legacy. But that won't be until after 2020 when my current car (2013 2DR Hyundai Elantra) is payed off.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Love Subaru. My family has been buying them for years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Civic Nation for life?

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Civic Nation for life?
    Rumor has it that you drive a Lada

http://www.lada.ru/en/
    Last edited by Blobfish; 2017-08-24 at 01:15 PM.

I'm from Ängelholm, Sweden.
    So I'm going to have to say the one which is based in Ängelholm, Sweden. Koenigsegg.

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    I'm from Ängelholm, Sweden.
    So I'm going to have to say the one which is based in Ängelholm, Sweden. Koenigsegg.
    WOW More sporty than Volvo

For day to day driving doesn't make a ton of difference.

For dream-picking, most of the ones I can't afford.

Kia, all about that 7 year warranty (uk)

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Almost exclusively Lamborghini. I own one of every model, a couple in multiple colors and kits.
    But what you like more than your Lamborghinis is knowledge, right?

I want an Aston Martin Vanquish, that is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    But what you like more than your Lamborghinis is knowledge, right?
    And the desk space to display them.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

How about none?
    How about not fucking our planet up?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you asked me 10 years ago, I would have said GM. But today I will say maybe Toyota, because I enjoy having reliable cars. GM today makes these uninteresting unenjoyable cars. You don't see anyone with a Sonic or Spark vehicle on the road. If you have enough money to buy these crap cars, you can buy a better luxury used car. And GM, like most of the industry, just ignores the used car market. Toyota does this as well, but at least their cars are far more reliable than GM's on average.

But I have high hopes for Tesla, as they are my new favorite auto maker. They are innovating in an industry that is afraid to innovate.

BMW, great cars.

I currently drive a Subaru BRZ, but I do like most Subarus. Then again I don't but vehicles without manual transmissions. So any manufacturer letting you row your own I'm a fan of and would buy their cars. I have a soft spot for VW (Jetta) as I've owned 3 which is saying a lot because I keep my cars for a long time and I'm not very old.

When it comes to bikes the choices are much easier for me. I love Hondas and MV Augusta.

Although if Hondas actually released a proper S2000 again, I'd buy one.

Grew up in a GM family, now that I am a mechanic I still say I love to work on GM stuff. Sure every brand has its horrible design or idea and it only is getting worse and worse as computers take over our vehicles (From a repair point-of-view.)
    The future belongs not to those who wait...

10+ Year Old Account
    Chevrolet only because it's the only brand I've ever had. First car was a used 2003 Cavalier. Bought it from a private seller. Had it for about a year and would've still had it if the frame wasn't rusted. Wasn't about to be spending a whole bunch of money on a junker car so I went with a 2015 Chevy Sonic hatchback. Was brand new at the time and still have it today. Love it and never had any problems with it other than my brothers making fun of me once in a while for having such a small car. It's whatever though because the pros of having a small car is that you have access to areas that a bigger car wouldn't be able to fit in. I love it though. It looks cool, has a turbo engine so it can go pretty fast, and most importantly it gets me from point A to point B with no problems.

Although I'm looking at switching over to Subaru for the Crosstrek sometime in the future when I get my current car payment payed off or at least reduced so I can get a decent trade in. I want something bigger now and something that could handle weather and road conditions better and the Crosstrek seems to be perfect for me. They say Subaru is the most reliable brand out there and that they last the longest so that'd be another reason why I'm switching to them rather than say Jeep or Mazda. Plus they're all wheel drive. I was originally looking at the Jeep Renegade but people say that Jeep has reliability and safety problems so it kind of turned me away from them. 100% with Subaru now.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2017-08-24 at 04:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never heard of most of those poll options. Where the fuck is Vauxhall, Citroen, Renault, Saab, Fiat, VW? You know the cars that are by far the most common.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    I've never heard of most of those poll options. Where the fuck is Vauxhall, Citroen, Renault, Saab, Fiat, VW? You know the cars that are by far the most common.
    He does not like European cars i guess

The biggest issue with this question is going to be centralized in timeline. Historically, Nissan would be my clear winner. However, Nissan at current can suck it and suck it hard. Toyota would be a runner up, but again at their current pace they too suffer from suckitis.

Sadly, I'd have to say that Ford currently holds the "best overall" line of things, but Koenigsegg would have to be my favorite maker at present.