Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Do you mean Cyberdogs?
    Nope, it was Into the Eagle's Nest. Just sprang to mind a few minutes back
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

It was a space game. I cant remember many details about it.

You would jump around and hunt pirates/mine astroids.

Your ship was upgraded by collecting blueprints and crafting them. The space ship had a modular approach to it with engines/weapons etc.

I think the title had "black" in it somewhere

Been driving me crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hai guys, I'm looking for the name of an old game.
    It was in the 90's somewhere, on the PC. A mortal kombat style fighting game, but with robots. I was really addicted to this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeleh View Post

Your ship was upgraded by collecting blueprints and crafting them. The space ship had a modular approach to it with engines/weapons etc.

Been driving me crazy.
    Was that Rebel Galaxy ?
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    Hai guys, I'm looking for the name of an old game.
    It was in the 90's somewhere, on the PC. A mortal kombat style fighting game, but with robots. I was really addicted to this game.
    Was it OMF 2097?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OMF_2097

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Braum View Post
    Omg yes that's the one! Thanks a bunch!!
    Oh and it's freeware too :O
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeleh View Post

Been driving me crazy.
    Turns out this was black prophecy which closed down.

Shame was a good space game.

SGDQ got me thinking of some old NES games I used to play and can't remember the name of this one:

It was a top-down scroller where you piloted a ship and shot stuff. It was a bullet hell game. The game used a lot of blue colors everywhere (mostly on the background of the first boss?). I think the background color alternated between pure black and pure blue a lot. It wasn't necessarily "space themed". There was a level where you flew alongside a gigantic ship that had little turrets shooting at you.

I think the first boss also shot big round circles around the screen.

It was definitely NOT a well-known game so not a 19XX battlefield game nor Gradius. The graphics were really, really bad so it must have been an early one.
    Last edited by soulzek; 2017-07-05 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by soulzek View Post
    It was a top-down scroller where you piloted a ship and shot stuff. It was a bullet hell game. The game used a lot of blue colors everywhere (mostly on the background of the first boss?). I think the background color alternated between pure black and pure blue a lot. It wasn't necessarily "space themed". There was a level where you flew alongside a gigantic ship that had little turrets shooting at you.
    That sounds like it would be Image Fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Jack View Post
    That sounds like it would be Image Fight.
    thats it! thanks

7+ Year Old Account
    I've been trying to find this game all day. Ok, so you are on a space station that was recently evacuated. You begin the game in your room on the station and I remember there was a computer that gave a little tutorial. From there you went around collecting food and supplies and inevitably the station would begin to fall apart and you would have to repair it to stay alive. It was a survival game on Steam, I know so specific, but it's been driving me nuts and I can't remember what it is called.

Found it. Drift into eternity
    Last edited by Ooid; 2017-08-24 at 03:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember when I was young I played an old game in sega genesis it's basically an adventure platformer game. The main character of the game is a warrior woman (kinda like an amazon or something like that) riding or mounting a green humanoid beast that looks like the hulk I really can't remember the name of that game it was something like Dana or Danah or something like that please help.

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    I remember when I was young I played an old game in sega genesis it's basically an adventure platformer game. The main character of the game is a warrior woman (kinda like an amazon or something like that) riding or mounting a green humanoid beast that looks like the hulk I really can't remember the name of that game it was something like Dana or Danah or something like that please help.
    Dahna: Megami Tanjou

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Yes, it's another of these threads, I'm looking for a game that I played in my childhood, I can't remember much about it but I'll tell you what I know.

It was 2d space game, you controlled a ship on the screen and asteroids would come from offscreen which you would have to shoot with your weapons to avoid being smashed, ontop of this, an alarm would sometimes sound, and an alien craft would appear trying to kill you, the longer you survived, the more aliens you would encounter, and the more asteroids there were.

All I can remember is playing this years ago on a very very old computer, it was on a floppy disk if I remember correctly.

(No it isn't asteroids)

Anybody know what I'm talking about?
    super r type?
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Dahna: Megami Tanjou
    Thanks a lot I really appreciated! you can't imagine how long I have been searching the name of that game!

I played this game in 1999 or 2000, and it was a third-person fantasy game where you could play as a 2H barbarian, a sword-n-board fighter, and maybe even a wizard, I'm not sure. I sorta remember it being a standard third-person combat game, think Witcher but without the deep story-telling. The overall objective was to overthrow the ruler of the land, but to get the real ending with the real end-fight, you had to collect hidden things that were present in every level. I sorta remember the ruler's throne room being a vast empty space with the throne on a large dais. Maybe he had a big bodyguard right next to him too, I don't really remember. I do remember playing it before Enclave was released though, since I remember thinking Enclave looked awesome, and my PC at the time couldn't handle it. What is this damn game?

P.S: I think the starting location for each playable "class" was different too.
    4/12/292277026596 15:30:08

Quote Originally Posted by Bullbar View Post
    I played this game in 1999 or 2000, and it was a third-person fantasy game where you could play as a 2H barbarian, a sword-n-board fighter, and maybe even a wizard, I'm not sure.
    Blade of Darkness, maybe?
    Last edited by Cyclone Jack; 2018-01-07 at 01:03 AM.

Blade of Darkness, maybe?
    Holy shit, yes! Thanks!
    4/12/292277026596 15:30:08

10+ Year Old Account
    i am trying to remember the name of two games. one is a hospital game where you would walk around the hospital trying to get to the next patient on a timer.it had some really funky layouts of what a heart would look like.it was a combination maze/fps type game. another is a game where you would go around in a sort of castle like maze answering trivia questions. both were for the windows 95/98 os systems. it was from a top down perspective. a edutainment type game. the first one had the word hospital in it i think. or maybe it was trauma center. i can't even remember the name of the second one.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have a thread for this? Cool, I got a few forgotten games.

One that has been bugging me was some sort of action or stealth shooter that had a demo on one of those Pizza Hut discs. It was the same one that had the MediEvil demo and another demo for a Star Wars fighting game (the one where Luke was the only one with a lightsaber and it was annoying AF). Anyway, all I can really remember is that the demo started with your character swimming...vague, right?

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i am trying to remember the name of two games. one is a hospital game where you would walk around the hospital trying to get to the next patient on a timer.it had some really funky layouts of what a heart would look like.it was a combination maze/fps type game.
    Sounds like 3D Body Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    another is a game where you would go around in a sort of castle like maze answering trivia questions. both were for the windows 95/98 os systems. it was from a top down perspective.
    Maybe Encarta Mindmaze?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    We have a thread for this? Cool, I got a few forgotten games.

One that has been bugging me was some sort of action or stealth shooter that had a demo on one of those Pizza Hut discs. It was the same one that had the MediEvil demo and another demo for a Star Wars fighting game (the one where Luke was the only one with a lightsaber and it was annoying AF). Anyway, all I can really remember is that the demo started with your character swimming...vague, right?
    The only stealth game that I recall being on a Pizza Hut disc was Metal Gear Solid. I believe you started that game in the water.