Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    If you spent more time addressing counter arguments and less time being butthurt about people calling you out, less people would call you out.
    So it's my fault for putting people who derails the subject in their place? LMFAO Fucking people bringing up politics in a non political discussion, totally my fault. GTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    So it's my fault for putting people who derails the subject in their place? LMFAO Fucking people bringing up politics in a non political discussion, totally my fault. GTFO.
    Considering that those are the only posts you are responding to, we can only conclude that you post topics like this to bait people and then engage in little flamewars.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Here you guys go. Coal is ze worst by the deaths metric.

Link to reddit rather than an actual source so you can just scroll down and find whatever argument you were going to make in the reddit thread!

https://www.reddit.com/r/dataisbeaut...ced_by_energy/

Quote Originally Posted by Kolbjorn View Post
    Here you guys go. Coal is ze worst by the deaths metric.

Link to reddit rather than an actual source so you can just scroll down and find whatever argument you were going to make in the reddit thread!

https://www.reddit.com/r/dataisbeaut...ced_by_energy/
    Coal is going away whether we switch to nuclear or not, so the destructiveness of coal is irrelevant.
    -ynnady

Considering that those are the only posts you are responding to, we can only conclude that you post topics like this to bait people and then engage in little flamewars.
    I have responded to every post addressed to me.

We are four pages in and you have not responded to a single counter argument whatsoever. Every single post you have made has been the usual little flaming and whining.
    -ynnady

Glad to see a 238 poster knows so much about me, also you can look the guy up and verify his claim. But that would require thinking for yourself as I can see you do not make that your habit.
    The guy, if he was sincere, would provide sources and evidence for his claims. That's how actual science works. You'd know that perhaps if you're weren't a the kind of conservative who hides their political affiliation.

Your article is as informed as you are on the topic, and it has no evidence, making you ignorant to any real debate on the topic. Stop embarrassing yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    My opinion is right.
    Every Zenkai post ever.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

We are four pages in and you have not responded to a single counter argument whatsoever. Every single post you have made has been the usual little flaming and whining.
    I don't have time to read other replies because people like you keep posting at me. Maybe stay focused on the subject and stop harassing me and I would have time to read replies?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Every Zenkai post ever.
    Damn straight!

I don't have time to read other replies because people like you keep posting at me. Maybe stay focused on the subject and stop harassing me and I would have time to read replies?
    Your refusal to discuss the issue at hand, the issue YOU raised, is not the fault of any else, snowflake. Take some personal responsibility.
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by McTroll View Post
    The casualties were still high.
    31 deaths directly attributed. Not an enormous number for one of the worst failures ever.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

France is the world-leader when it comes to nuclear power.

Nuclear waste is, of course, harmful. No one is disputing this. But John Oliver makes it seem as if it's just spilling out into the world with no way to stop it. The fact of the matter is that nuclear waste can be dealt with. Furthermore, nuclear energy is the best alternative to fossil fuels. Frances carbon, sulfur dioxide, and nitrogen oxide emissions are a fraction of those of surrounding countries because of their nuclear energy program. Being completely anti-nuclear is foolish.
    Whaleshark /spits on your science.

Coal is going away whether we switch to nuclear or not, so the destructiveness of coal is irrelevant.
    How can you completely dismiss all those deaths? By the same logic the Chernobyl disaster and any other issue prior to 1990 should be disregarded because we don't use that tech anymore?

You have no answer to evidence-backed charges that you're a political hack using the mantle of science with none of the research or evidence to defend your idiotic belief system. Maybe come back with answers that aren't 'LOL' and 'GTFO' if you don't want to be made a fool of.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyuvarax View Post
    The guy, if he was sincere, would provide sources and evidence for his claims. That's how actual science works. You'd know that perhaps if you're weren't a the kind of conservative who hides their political affiliation.

Your article is as informed as you are on the topic, and it has no evidence, making you ignorant to any real debate on the topic. Stop embarrassing yourself.
    Why don't you wright to the scientist and tell him how wrong he is, how a poster from mmo-champion is superior in knowledge on this subject over him. Then please share his reply, I need a good laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

Your refusal to discuss the issue at hand, the issue YOU raised, is not the fault of any else, snowflake. Take some personal responsibility.
    Oh name calling now are we? You just lost the argument right there. Time to report

Quote Originally Posted by Pattiecakes View Post
    How can you completely dismiss all those deaths? By the same logic the Chernobyl disaster and any other issue prior to 1990 should be disregarded because we don't use that tech anymore?
    The issue at hand is nuclear power. Talking about coal, a dying form of energy, is a waste of time and a distraction.
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Vyuvarax View Post
    You have no answer to evidence-backed charges that you're a political hack using the mantle of science with none of the research or evidence to defend your idiotic belief system. Maybe come back with answers that aren't 'LOL' and 'GTFO' if you don't want to be made a fool of.
    Let me get this straight, I posted an article written by a nuclear scientist, then I am suppose to defend his words against non scientist? You're fucking brilliant.

Why don't you wright to the scientist and tell him how wrong he is, how a poster from mmo-champion is superior in knowledge on this subject over him. Then please share his reply, I need a good laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh name calling now are we? You just lost the argument right there. Time to report
    So you are going to double down on flaming and whining, and continue to refuse to discuss the issue YOU raised?
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Irefusetodie View Post

Nuclear waste is, of course, harmful. No one is disputing this. But John Oliver makes it seem as if it's just spilling out into the world with no way to stop it. The fact of the matter is that nuclear waste can be dealt with. Furthermore, nuclear energy is the best alternative to fossil fuels. Frances carbon, sulfur dioxide, and nitrogen oxide emissions are a fraction of those of surrounding countries because of their nuclear energy program. Being completely anti-nuclear is foolish.
    I'm not sure why anyone responds to Oliver's piece with how wonderful nuclear power is when Oliver never claims nuclear power is bad.

Also, the article in this post COMPLETELY disputes nuclear waste is harmful. What do you think you're responding to?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irefusetodie View Post

You have to also take into account that France, for what its worth, is also a smaller country compared to the United States, and seems to have a much better government to enforce regulations than that of the United States; the US, as Oliver pointed out, pretty much left the regulation and management of nuclear waste to a future government in the hopes it would magically get solved, and it seems that history is going to repeat itself until a potential disaster is on the horizon.

Aside: Glad Le Pen did not win there, hopefully Macron (spelling?) does good for France.
    Last edited by Lothaeryn; 2017-08-24 at 04:47 PM. Reason: grammar/spelling edits
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol