-ToV The Chosen Title
    -Archeology Legion Stuff
    -Unlock all 36 artifacts if you have alts @ 110
    -Making Gold for 7.3 with Primal Obliterum and stuff
    -Levelling Alts
    -Battle Pets
    -Xmog

PRE-LEGION

-Xmog (Archimonde and Gul'dan Sets from WOD)
    -Mounts (HFC and BRF)
    -Battle Pet
    -Titles
    -Achiv

If you can't actually find in this list anything worth your time, unsub and play other games or get fit dunno change hobbies

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Hilarious. You're the one that clearly needs to do something else with your life.

PS. I have mage tower on 3 specs. I did all 3 at 898-905 iLevel. Don't act like they're hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Many of these things aren't for EVERY player and that's fine. You just need to accept that some people don't play this game with every waking spare minute they have. For the casual content I do - there's nothing left.
    Why am I clearly the one who needs to do something else with their life? Because I like Mage tower challenges? Did you have an illusion of me saying they are hard, so since they are so easy for you in 895-905 ilvl mage, I guess I should quit the game? I've gotten my artifact skins for all warlock speccs too. I've gotten them since 2nd mage tower, as I wasn't playing at the time the first mage tower released. I had 890-895 ilvl depending on specc, not to mention 3-5 fps at many times where a bad interrupt could cost me the fight. So piss off.

And I am looking forward to getting the challenge skins for many other classes. Are they hard? Probably not for your or my main. But they are definitely hard for your average 890 ilvl alt with unoptimised gear and no legos, at least that's the case for me. What can I say, not all of us have KJ Mythic world first like you... OWAIT you don't have it. I am also looking forward to all the other content Legion has and I can do in its drought at my own pace, since I am actually pretty busy in real life. But as you said to the other poster, 'this content isn't for everyone', well what do you expect blizzard, to be like: 'Ok let's find scarecroz and see what he likes, dungeons? Let's create 5000 of them so that he won't whine like a whiner in the forums!'. It doesn't go like that, there is plenty of content in legion whether its pvp, pets, world quests, raids or dungeons, as well as mount collecting, and if none of them are your cup of tea or you are done with it, as I said, unsub the fuck out. No other expansion has offered as much content to do, so not sure what do you expect from WoW. Tell me as many instances of WoW where it had more content than now, and I will counter argument you as soon as I see your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Valuable Poster View Post
    There are TONS of stuff do TO before 8.0
    Of course, just like in WoD.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ent-to-be-done
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    OK, unsub and get lost so.

- - - Updated - - -

Many of these things aren't for EVERY player and that's fine. You just need to accept that some people don't play this game with every waking spare minute they have. For the casual content I do - there's nothing left.
    And you have to accept that Blizzard doesn't have to make TONS of the SAME content for some people because they doesn't like all the actual content but just do what they like.

GET OVER IT
    Last edited by mmoc61c8e925d2; 2017-08-24 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    As we all know blizzcon will reveal the next expansion and on gamescon they talked about 7.3.
    Now, that leaves us 3 months of openness besides of course talking about the last raid and their work on that.
    What will they talk about for the next 3 months let alone from now untill next expansion releases?
    I expect that we will get updates about next expansion but that leaves 7.3 for a very long time (i expect next expansion to release about .. july 2018 maybe? could be even later)

Do you fear another content drought on the scales of the end of WoD ?
    7.3 launches next week of course the raid doesn't but that means 7.3.5 will be raid and then 7.4 prepatch for next expansion?(If there is a 7.4 of course, this has not been confirmed at all, i think they even stated 7.3 was the final patch )

7.3 brings us:
    A new super zone which has 3 zones (argus)
    A new raid (later in the patch)
    The end of the legion storyline
    A ton of new collectables
    A new dungeon
    More world quests and accross space invasions

I'm scared that this will get pretty boring before 3 months pass, let alone before the next expansion launches
    its normal - no game has infinite content - there is plenty of things to do unless you nolifed game for past months.

- - - Updated - - -

For the casual content I do - there's nothing left.
    well then congrats - you completed the game - come back next expansion .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Don't play 10 hours a day might be a good start
    and what else would they do ? look for a job ? nah better life of social support or in parents basement

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Those of you who complain constantly about "not enough content"" should really consider maybe finding a game you like more. I see these threads all the time about "running out of content" and 90% of the people bitching haven't even cleared the current content on Mythic. How can you(not YOU directly OP) complain about no content when you haven't finished whats there?

I think many people have outgrown the game but they are like addicts and cant pull away. What happens is you keep chasing that dragon but never feeling the way about the game you used too. This is common among addicts.
    Because they play the game on the easiest, most brain dead difficulty and they think that is "completing the content" and then they are like "what's there to do, ive done everything I WANT to do" when they leave 90% of the game on the table.

MMOs aren't for people who want to just "see the content" once. MMOs are a game type that inevitably has repetition and RNG, and if one does not like that type of game, WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY PLAYING WOW?

Ask yourself what will be there from september? Say xpack8 is announced in november, with a release in sept 2018, what the fuck will you be doing from nov 17 -> sept 18?

=)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    after blizzcon we'll have 12 months + of nothing most likely
    Oh, so now you claim to be Nostradamus and are bored for the 12 month gap already?

- - - Updated - - -

PS. I have mage tower on 3 specs. I did all 3 at 898-905 iLevel. Don't act like they're hard.
    Nice you done it with one toon now do it with the other 11 classes.

then unsub....

If we are really lucky they might add more of these horribly designed zones and maybe some RNG while they are at it.
    That seems to be what legion is all about after all.

To their credit, they've stuck to a reliable patch structure and content release since this expansion released, and I've never had more to do at a given time than I do this expansion. Given, I'm at the point that I've done enough on my main that I'm working on alt story lines and quests that I can't do on my main, but still.

The dungeon isn't coming out with the release of the patch but a couple weeks later. The raid will come out with 7.3.5 presumably, or otherwise before the end of the year. BlizzCon will give us the next expansion announcement, and they didn't say this was the last patch or the end of the story. They said this was the last "big" raid (and, although they didn't dismiss it, said there likely wouldn't be a small filler raid).

Raids aren't the end-all be-all for content. I'll admit that, especially after WoD, everyone has good cause to argue there will be a content drought, but based on their reliability this expansion, it could also be argued that this may be the first time there isn't. I think it would be safer to keep emotional arguments out of the picture until we have the facts with BlizzCon, and then look at their communication after the raid is opened.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Anyone understand what OP is talking about?

It's pretty obvious what will happen now. 1-2 weeks after 7.3, they will release first build of 7.3.5 PTR - with new events/timewalking stuff, major class changes, final Antorus testing and probably something small like Chromie scenario. When they will finish it (99% 14th November), it will be already after Blizzcon and 8.0 reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    If we are really lucky they might add more of these horribly designed zones and maybe some RNG while they are at it.
    That seems to be what legion is all about after all.
    I agree on the RNG but these are some of the best zones I've ever seen with the exception of Broken Shore.

Quote Originally Posted by Magistrate View Post
    I agree on the RNG but these are some of the best zones I've ever seen with the exception of Broken Shore.
    The Argus ones? I can not agree with you there. Super annyong to navigate and the lack of flying makes it a pure nightmare.
    The original ones (in Legion) are ok though, no problems with thoes.

Deleted
    lack of flying on argus is onlt the best thing for this game.

People need to fucking stop, flying isn't mandatory outside Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    Legion is made in such a way that you put a month of game time, play the game and see the entire content, and then wait about 5 months to pay for another month. There isn't much entertaining to do in between.
    If you're a very casual player, I would agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Presumably they will begin shifting people to the 8.0
    You think work on the next expansion begins now?

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've grown to appreciate the game more for playing it in spurts when I'm actually interested in it than feeling as though I am forcing myself to play because of the subscription.

Play for a month or two and take a month or two off so every time I come back I'm bright eyed and bushy tailed.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    That is still an assumption, not fact. Nothing has been announced yet, so we do not know for sure.
    Well they aren't going to announce it any later than Blizzcon. Unless there is another big convention before that, it could be earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    The Argus ones? I can not agree with you there. Super annyong to navigate and the lack of flying makes it a pure nightmare.
    The original ones (in Legion) are ok though, no problems with thoes.
    The Argus ones which I played on the PTR all seem great to me. If a requirement of a zone being good is that one can fly to trivialize the challenges of geography, then maybe we should rethink why we're playing an RPG.

Quote Originally Posted by Magistrate View Post
    The Argus ones which I played on the PTR all seem great to me. If a requirement of a zone being good is that one can fly to trivialize the challenges of geography, then maybe we should rethink why we're playing an RPG.
    Seeing how WoW had flying for 10 years and that was one of the features that made it great, why should I rethink anything?
    Zones can be well desigend even without flying though (flying does still make them even better of course) but the lack of flying makes the bad design even more noticeable.