Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Amazing Hunter Changes , lel can't wait for this xpack to end it was and is the biggest disgrace layed upon WoW!

Challenge Appearances – You are no longer required to be using your current specialization’s Challenge Artifact Appearance to gain progress towards unlocking its 3 color variants. You can now gain progress towards unlocking the 3 color variants of your Artifact’s Challenge Appearances set while you are in any spec and using any Artifact appearance, as long as you have unlocked the base challenge appearance for a given spec.
    I completed the 10 rated bg color variation for one of my specs. Does this mean I will get it for all of my specs after patch hits? I hope so ...

Quote Originally Posted by Eyecon View Post
    fuck off blizzard, keep tweaking WoW no one cares for that game anymore you shitheads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyecon View Post
    sorry I dont care for that game anymore, I know some people still do and its a disgrace.

- - - Updated - - -

broken fuckin game id rather play fuckin hearthstone than wow at this point piece of shit game and developers and anyone else who stands by it and supports them

/pat

Hates wow, hangs around on a WoW forum talking about how shit it is and how much he doesn't care for it in the most hillariously angst ridden fashion possible. If someone is a disgrace here dude, it's you.

But then you know, you were also posting about monk Theorycraft not two weeks ago, so maybe you're just suffering from hormonal mood swings.

Many holiday-themed items now have substantially-reduced cooldowns when their associated holidays are active.
    The fun police is letting up a bit! Maybe in a few years, they'll have reasonable cooldowns.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverlife View Post
    They said 7.3.5 will come out this year, and there's also an article that confirms 7.3 is the last major content patch. 8.0 releases next August I imagine. With 7.3.5 not getting over until March-ish there will be ~4-5 months of no major content, not 11.
    https://www.pcgamesn.com/world-of-wa...-end-of-legion

Is it the article? If so, it's full of contradictions. First it says that 7.3 is definitely the last patch of legion, containing the last raid then we can read that it doesn't rule out the possibility of 7.3.5 and a smaller raid. Uh, what?

Deleted
    OMG where are the fanboys ? Turalyon and Alleria ! Please ...

I couln't care less about the actual WoW expansion either, but Turalyon and Alleria live in the game is amazing !

Really? We have to raise our Champions' ilvl to 950 now...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    I wouldn't expect the Raid until after Christmas.
    Ion said later this year. It's gonna pump out 11 weeks after 7.3 for sure

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ganksinatra View Post
    So what happened to my assassination rogue buffs?!?! I want mah 22% increase to damage!!!

Seriously, was it REALLY that big of a buff....I mean, a near quarter buff seems high, but since they are mid pack for most fights, seems like something they might need.
    There was never a 22% buff. It's a change to our aura which currently sits at 22%. They changed it to 28% and then for god knows what reason changed it back to 22%(so no change). Why they wouldn't buff assassination is beyond me though

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I expected a longer list of class changes tbh.
    I would think there are more on the way. This may be an incomplete list.

Lets say this, 7.4 will be the end of legendaries.... btw another boring year ahead /afg 1year

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we fly in Argus?

Quote Originally Posted by Myah View Post
    Can we fly in Argus?
    Yes we can't

Turalyon looks like Dirty Harry - alias Clint Eastwood

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deffusse View Post
    Yes we can't
    oh crap.

why do they hate me

Already 7.3? I can only assume that this patch will be a lengthy gated patch if they release it this early. I don't even remember how long ToS has been out but not nearly long enough. I just want this expansion to end, it has been pretty horrible imo. It started out as "great" the first couple of weeks but then the flaws started to reveal themselves, very poor design decisions and the pvp is beyond horrible. I can't say much good about the expansion as a whole, some of the zones had a pretty good design(excl. highmountain and suramar which is probably the worst zone I've ever seen in regard to quests and the quest chains, design and mobs and what not).
    Last edited by huldu; 2017-08-24 at 07:28 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    Already 7.3? I can only assume that this patch will be a lengthy gated patch if they release it this early. I don't even remember how long ToS has been out but not nearly long enough.
    Tomb launched exactly 10 weeks before 7.3. Just like Nighthold released exactly 10 weeks before 7.2. Antorus will launch week or two (if they care about Thanksgiving, but I don't think so) after 14th November. And gating of Argus will take only 3 weeks. Any more questions?

Legion have most predictable patch cycle among WoW expansions and patches comes in perfect time, they are neither to early or too late.

Deleted
    "Hunter: The Porcupine family has been re-named to Rodent."

Wow...problems sorted.....Better if they don`t touch the pet A.I....in the end it could be worse...

Dam I really wish they would, once and for all, fix the freaking USELESS and space-wasting Guild Finder! Or take it the freak out of the game. It is useless and has been useless since the day they stuck that crap code into the game. I keep hoping they will actually put some time into making it useful and keep getting disappointed.

ALSO I keep hoping they will fix the Druid travel form button to allow me to go into cheetah form whenever I want to, not just where I can't fly. That's a ridiculous limitation that doesn't have to be in the game and has been for years. I'm not the only person complaining, but again, blizz doesn't seem to care. It would be an easy fix--they added the button for the ugly stag form after all.

I'm actually a bit impressed. I think WoW is usually ass nowadays but this patch actually looks pretty good.

Deleted
    So the 23% buff to Frost DK in Blue Post was just a flat out lie, nice. Good to see we can trust you idiots to announce something correctly.