10+ Year Old Account

How to skill fishing?

Any ideas how to skill quick in Legion fishing? I got 500+ and wanted spend some time to skill it when i back with 7.3 release.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Any ideas how to skill quick in Legion fishing? I got 500+ and wanted spend some time to skill it when i back with 7.3 release.
    Go fish.

Literally.

Get the special Lure from cunjurer Margos on that floating isle next do Dalaran.

Use it and fish in Legion waters. You will catch rare fish that give you the ability to throw them back into the water to raise your fishing skill by 5 each.

Fish for bait on broken isles. Use bait to catch rare fish. Use rare fish to get +5 skill. Repeat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grab some of the magic lures from Margoss' island and increase your chance of catching bait: then go and fish out in the relevant zone with the bait applied and use the special +5 skill fish you will catch.

Nearly all the special bait items can be bought on the AH so that's also an option if you want to quickly jump right in.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

You don't have to level with rare fish.

You can level it the normal way if you prefer, the rare fish is faster though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Dala fountain in Legion counts too or not?

Is Dala fountain in Legion counts too or not?
    Dalaran fishing doesn't count. Do what the people above you suggested.

Deleted
    Last time I've leveled up fishing from 1-800 it took me ~50min.

All I do is buy Ancient Vrykul Ring, go to http://www.wowhead.com/npc=107914/stonefang. Use the ring and there is always a pool nearby. After the buff went away you normally have another ring in your bags and / or some other rare items. Then just keep on fishing. If you are unlucky and have none of these left just go back to the ah and buy a new ring and so on.

And don't forget to unlock fishing 800 when you hit 700 before using the +5 items. You can learn this here: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=95844/mar...se#map:7502.10

This is the fastest way imho. But not the best one. What I would do is catching all the rares needed for the artifact fishing pole. It takes longer but you want that pole too, i guess.

Here is a guide for that: http://www.wowhead.com/the-underligh...shing-artifact
    Last edited by mmocc8dec5cc78; 2017-08-14 at 08:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for help. I will see to finish fishing then by your guide.

Lol Ambrodel., you are funny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MyPerfection17 View Post
    All I do is buy Ancient Vrykul Ring
    You can't buy the ring, only fish: http://www.wowhead.com/item=133715/ancient-vrykul-ring

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightGamer View Post
    Ofc you can buy the ring. I bought and sold it a couple of times. oO

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kiingy View Post
    You don't have to level with rare fish.

You can level it the normal way if you prefer, the rare fish is faster though.
    He wanted to level quick, then the rare fish is required. I suggest fishing in Stormheim to get the lure so you can endlessly fish in the good pools which always give the rare skill fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    He wanted to level quick, then the rare fish is required. I suggest fishing in Stormheim to get the lure so you can endlessly fish in the good pools which always give the rare skill fish.
    Queenfish pools in Azsuna work the same way without having to travel across multiple cliff levels when you inevitably have to go bait hunting again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kiingy View Post
    Queenfish pools in Azsuna work the same way without having to travel across multiple cliff levels when you inevitably have to go bait hunting again.
    He could just buy several of them on the AH and then just summon a mailbox if he runs out of the buff and not having another in bags.