Do you think the DH story will ever get a conclusion?

That is do you think Altruis/Kayn will ever make an appearance and confront the player for their actions?

ie choosing altruis/kayn over him, enslaving the shade of akama/allying with the traitor akama

Deleted
    nope, have you learnt nothing from Death knights ?

you will be ignored for like 3 expansions then thrown the odd lore bone when some one reminds blizz you still exist.

welcome to the life of one expac themed classes bro

Nah. Wow doesn't do conclusions. They will keep it open ended and feed you bits and pieces for eternity to keep you interested. Be happy you have very specific class lore at all, many of us don't. Nothing substantial at least. I main rogue. You guys, dks, and pallys have more lore than the rest of us combined. Enjoy it while you're in the spotlight, it wont last.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    nope, have you learnt nothing from Death knights ?

you will be ignored for like 3 expansions then thrown the odd lore bone when some one reminds blizz you still exist.

welcome to the life of one expac themed classes bro
    It's not like the majority of other classes ever get anything.

At least they got to shine during one xpac. lol

At one point, we may get a final expansion. Then, I am sure Blizzard will do their best to wrap up all remaining story threads. Until then, be happy if they even give the Demon Hunter a motive to fight the next threat to Azeroth, instead of choosing the path of vigilance against the Legion's return, or staying on Argus to continue dismantling the Legion universe-wide through the Legion's network of portals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    At one point, we may get a final expansion. Then, I am sure Blizzard will do their best to wrap up all remaining story threads. Until then, be happy if they even give the Demon Hunter a motive to fight the next threat to Azeroth, instead of choosing the path of vigilance against the Legion's return, or staying on Argus to continue dismantling the Legion universe-wide through the Legion's network of portals.
    The Illidari clearly knows about the void and remaining threats - The burning legion was only the most immediate. I believe they'll be involved in expansions going forward like all the groups. They also have ...sacrificed everything to protect azeroth from the legion - why would it be any different from other threats?

"Oh legions dead, guess we'll not give a shit about azeroth anymore.."

I think they'll be involved - No they might not be super involved, but they'll be there fighting, if anything as the player DH's, who technically lead the illidari when Illidan isn't present.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    The Illidari clearly knows about the void and remaining threats - The burning legion was only the most immediate. I believe they'll be involved in expansions going forward like all the groups. They also have ...sacrificed everything to protect azeroth from the legion - why would it be any different from other threats?

"Oh legions dead, guess we'll not give a shit about azeroth anymore.."

I think they'll be involved - No they might not be super involved, but they'll be there fighting, if anything as the player DH's, who technically lead the illidari when Illidan isn't present.
    They sacrificed everything to become demon killers, though. They got the skills to take vengeance upon the Legion. That's the focus that the few that have survived the process without becoming dead, insane, or traitors, have focused their will upon.

The Legion will be greatly weakened after this expansion. But that doesn't mean they're now a threat to no one. Hell, it'll probably take us a decade to remove the last demon threats on Azeroth, just in the wake of this invasion. And maaaany more demons remain to slay outside of Azeroth. Worlds under threat. If they want, the Demon Hunters can easily hunt demons for another 10.000 years. And you could make a case that it would make sense to do so.

But, this is WoW and in the end, everyone will be doing the same questlines. Just like the Death Knight Player found themselves going to Pandaria, while the Ebon Blade was actually keeping vigil over Icecrown, so too will the Demon Hunter Player be fighting pirates in the next expansion with the rest of us (for example). Because in the end The Adventurer's experience will be mostly the same, thanks to the game's mechanics. You can try and justify this yourselves. Maybe this particular Demon Hunter doesn't like Pirates to make trouble now that he's enjoying retirement. But what people mean is that it's less likely we actually get that motivation provided by our playing experience. After this chapter of Class Halls ends, we're unlikely to get motivations placed ingame as to why we as a member of that class, have chosen to fight Pirates.

That's what people mean.

Nope, i mean. Illidan itself just talk to me like i'm some Paladin or watever in Argus. "Hey bruh, go help turalyon while we demon hunters kill stuff here."

Illidan is back for a whole patch now, and theres absolutely no quest or flavor text for demon hunters, even tho we took the command of his illidari. He didn't even took back command, or ever hang up on Mardum to see whats going on.
    i am wieldying his fucking WARGLAIVES OF AZZINOTH, and he still doesn't give a fuck to me. And hes wearing what appears to be Verus/Muramas glaives, and i have no idea how he obtained that, oh wait, nobody does have an idea. And he show up without glaives on the cinematics.
    So, whats going on there? NOBODY FUCKIN KNOWS BECAUSE ILLIDAN Isn't even clickable to have some text most of the time.

Also, Blizz said they are done with Artifact Appearances, so i won't be surprised if this also means they are done with Class Specific Stuff.
    Also, it saddens me, because i choose Altruis expecting some conclusion or the choice of changin it later. now i'm stuck with him apparently. i wish i could go back and chose Kayn, but my ilvl is way too high for that now.

Well, at least it won't matter next expansion, mardum will end up being destroyed and all Demon Hunters there will be long forgotten or something. Or will be stuck there forever doing nothing, just like the NPCs on the old Garrison forever forget.

will be mad again at the end of this patch if what i read is true and there isnt any flavor text for DHs there. won't spoil stuff here. but whoever read what happens there knows it. but hey, lets wait to get disappointed again.
    Signature was infraaaaaaaaaacted. Need a new one!