Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Bla bla bla.

I'll take anarchists and communists over Nazis any day. And Nazis are Nazis whether they wear a polo shirt or not. Also because 200k idiots think Antifa should be labeled a terrorist organization, it doesn't mean it should. Hell...If the current government that is in bed with the Alt-Right and refuses to unequivocally condemn Nazis labels Antifa a terrorist organization that would literally 100% confirm that Antifa is right.

And finally...for emphasis. While I wouldn't ever participate in a black bloc, I 100% support Antifa's stance. If you don't you are a Nazi apologist/sympathizer or fell of on the other side of the liberal train where you are spineless.

There's a very clear and unequivocal line for me, and that is Nazis and Nazi sympathizers, If you are either, I have absolutely no sympathy for you.

What you are doing is playing semantic games and trying to distract from who's the real villain here. I now question your motivations.

I also find it extremely funny that gun totting right wingers spent decades mocking the left as cowards/weaklings. Now that they get punched in the face they whinge and whine. Funny.
    Do we really need to go down the rabbit hole of naming off genocides that communist regimes have been directly responsible for? Why would you want to pick any of those three options? They're all horrible. That's the point. Antifa and the nazis are the opposite faces of the same awful coin. Both groups represent collectivist bigot ideologies who, at the core, can't stand that some group of different people with different ideas exists.

Most of us are just watching from no position wishing you'd just kill each other off. It's bewildering you (and antifa) have taken this position of with us or against us in an attempt to shame people into the cause. It dumps gasoline on the fires of righteous outrage the average american feels when they get called something they aren't.

Hell...If the current government that is in bed with the Alt-Right
    You know who you sound like when you use conspiracy theory crap like this to make a point? A gun toting right winger... better start stockpiling before our nazi supporting government comes to haul you off in the middle of the night. /s
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    aH yes, the Y chromosome, noted summoner of rape demons from the misogyny dimension.

Quote Originally Posted by meowfurion View Post
    You seem to be someone who has the dubious position of never having your ideology questioned at all or ever seeing if what you are accusing your opposition of is being done by those you claim are the victims here. In this case, ANTIFA twitter users. It's been blatantly shown that ANTIFA are the initial fist swingers, the instigators, the rock and bottle tossers, and the vehicle and storefront vandalizers. I have personally heard and witnessed ANTIFA supporters openly discuss violence against women and gays who supported Donald Trump. I invite you to create a Grindr profile with a random pic of someone wearing a MAGA hat and then simply read what messages you get from people. I dare you to do it.
    Why would I do something that is so blatantly stupid that 75% of the country would want to light me on fire for it?

Like. Does the right not realize they are the minority here? That the majority of the country not only dislikes their Golden Boy, but also fervently dislikes the utterly incompetent government you elected? Like no shit you're going to get lit up on fire for wearing a MAGA hat, because Donald Trump is a fucking idiot and there's only 25% of the country that is busy stuck in their own bubble. I'm just trying to understand it, unless every poll is suddenly fake again. *Rolls eyes*

And I'm not justifying hatred or violence. You just need to realize that people hate Donald Trump and the right for being incompetent morons. Not because they are white.

And this is nothing new, the alt right has been creating a lot of "Antifa" sites and groups as honeypots for some time now.

Make no mistake, this is an attempt to intimidate and silence any opposition. This is how brownshirts work.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    To be fair, Antifa is pretty trash.
    They must be, the people who made these propaganda websites told me so.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    4chan collectively can do good things like get the asshole that hit the guy with the bike lock but sometimes they do dumb shit like this too. The faster these fucks get labelled a terrorist organization the better.
    Oh no not a bike lock! The horror!

*Drives a car into a crowd, injuring 19 and killing a woman*

P.S. It must've been Antifa drawing that graffiti, it has a hammer and sickle on it! Kek.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    Fuck off you terrorist sympathizer.
    Was it Antifa that killed a woman in Charlottesville?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    I've also seen several posts about nazis infiltrating counter protests in disguise with signs like "Kill Whitey". Keep an eye for signs that look to be folded and unfolded several times, as these infiltrators hide these signs in their pockets, and bring them out when they see cameras. They are smearing the counter protesters with this kind of bullshit, to feed on the narrative that they're all violent antifas and therefore their message is to be disregarded.

EDIT: I'd also like to mention the hilarious irony that the guy I saw with the "Kill Whitey" sign, was white himself. LMAO.
    Lol, they are some real fuckboys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Was it Antifa that killed a woman in Charlottesville?
    They're objectively terrorists. This is not some "with us or against us" thing, Neo-Nazis are scum and so are Antifa.

Antifa show up in places with no Neo-Nazi presence to suppress political views that don't align with theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Funnily enough, you don't need to be a Nazi to make fun of Antifa. They are such pieces of shit that many people see them as easy free game.
    Yep, pieces of shit that fought off Nazis, are currently fighting ISIS and are standing up for the civil and social liberties of the few against the tide of the majority.

I'd apologize that you find our intolerance for racist bigoted garbage unappealing, but this isn't Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    If your ideology is deeply unpopular, are false flags and projection the only way to justify it? Then bouncing the fake story around the usual websites to amplify it, until it appears on more mainstream sites.

From the BBC
    Far-right activists are using fake Twitter accounts and images of battered women to smear anti-fascist groups in the US, an online investigation has revealed.
    The online campaign is using fake Antifa (an umbrella term for anti-fascist protestors) Twitter accounts to claim anti-fascists promote physically abusing women who support US President Donald Trump or white supremacy.
    Researcher Eliot Higgins of website Bellingcat found evidence that the campaign is being orchestrated on internet messageboard 4Chan by far-right sympathisers.
    One image shows the slogan "53% of white women voted for Trump, 53% of white women should look like this", above a photograph of a woman with a bruised and cut face and an anti-fascist symbol.
    The woman pictured is actually British actress Anna Friel and the photograph was taken for a Women's Aid anti-domestic violence campaign in 2007.
    The images first started circulating on social media late on 23 August with hashtags #PunchNazis, #MakeRacistsAfraidAgain and #BashTheFash.
    Isnt the DNC accused of Hiring Protestors for trump rally's?. but if the right does it its now big news.

Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    Yep, pieces of shit that fought off Nazis, are currently fighting ISIS and are standing up for the civil and social liberties of the few against the tide of the majority.

I'd apologize that you find our intolerance for racist bigoted garbage unappealing, but this isn't Canada.
    Wow, that open door policy Germany has must have allowed a lot of ISIS members to infiltrate Hamburg's Emergency Response Teams.

And I suppose we should be thrilled to hear that yet another radical organization is in the middle east getting combat experience, THIS HAS NEVER GONE WRONG BEFORE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    To be fair, Antifa is pretty trash.
    Yah. I don't understand why anyone would create a fake account to smear ANTIFA, when they already do an amazing job doing it to themselves.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    Yah. I don't understand why anyone would create a fake account to smear ANTIFA, when they already do an amazing job doing it to themselves.
    they aren't smearing antifa, they are trolling antifa culture.

Seems kinda pointless, antifa has been doing a fine job in smeaning itself for decades.

They're objectively terrorists. This is not some "with us or against us" thing, Neo-Nazis are scum and so are Antifa.

Antifa show up in places with no Neo-Nazi presence to suppress political views that don't align with theirs.
    Perhaps you can supply me with some documented murders by "Antifa" to justify the false equivalence with neo-Nazi terrorists like the Charlotteville attacker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Perhaps you can supply me with some documented murders by "Antifa" to justify the false equivalence with neo-Nazi terrorists like the Charlotteville attacker.
    First answer this. Is this man a terrorist?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...ortedly-shoot/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    they aren't smearing antifa, they are trolling antifa culture.
    You mean the "culture" built on violent Communist ideals?

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Really, if I know right of the internet and news, as well as this example from the op. Then I know that this shit method is done by both sides, and I am 96% sure of it.
    First comment is a whatabout. Stay classy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    First off they are wannabe Nazis. I mean you have to be a really thick masochist to adopt the symbol of an organization that was defeated at War. Yay for the losing side!

Second, of the last 2 years. When we began hearing about white supremacists, and people found the need to "fight fascism" thus giving birth to Antifa.

Antifa commits more crime and does more harm to human beings and property under the guise of "fighting the good fight" than these boneheads with swastikas upon thars.
    Remind me of their body count.

- - - Updated - - -

Antifa has been labeled as a domestic terrorist group by the state of New Jersey.
    New Jersey also thought Chris Christie would be a fine governor.

15+ Year Old Account
    Discrediting the enemy through false flag isn't new. Sanctification of reckless violence against your opponents is nothing new. The scary thing however is how easy it is stoop down to that level these days, it's like the intellectual route is not even considered anymore. Seriously it does not even matter who started it.

What's surprising though is that the US version of the Antifa seems to be wholly militant, but then so are the slightest of their far rights, not coming as a surprise in a culture as militant as in the US, where obtaining a weapon is easier than getting some prescribed medicine. Even though I remember times when people preferred a heated debate of a slugfest, the best debates I've listened, watched and read were all in the US because I thought our own culture is inferior to that. Seems times have changed...drastically.
    Last edited by Ravenblade; 2017-08-25 at 08:23 AM.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

If you have a problem with an anti-fascist movement (just because their tactics are extremely confrontational), then you are inherently a fascist/nazi sympathizer. You can't have it both ways.
    You can't be serious...
    http://us.media.blizzard.com/wow/med...arora-full.jpg

"Intelligence and Wisdom are not mutually exclusive. The presence of one does not imply the presence of the other."

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's just a few:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/an...ce-in-the-head
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ice/102838314/
    http://time.com/4609110/man-believes-shot-donald-trump/
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...rrested-in-vi/
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/16/th...s-in-berkeley/
    http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...823-story.html
    http://www.dailywire.com/news/13098/...ett#exit-modal
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...110-story.html
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/23...lt-police.html
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/20/pe...anti-fascists/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hthHHX-oJh8

It's not a "false-equivalence". You just hate that more and more people are waking up to the fact your little Anarcho-Communist group is just as violent, if not more, as the "Alt-Right". No one is denying that Fascism is bad. The part that you just can't comprehend, is that not everyone "fighting Fascism" is good. Communists are not the good guys. The real false-equivalence, is comparing ANTIFA to WW2 soldiers storming Normandy Beach. Those same soldiers also "punched" Commie scum as well.

Deleted
    Bla bla bla.

I'll take anarchists and communists over Nazis any day. And Nazis are Nazis whether they wear a polo shirt or not. Also because 200k idiots think Antifa should be labeled a terrorist organization, it doesn't mean it should. Hell...If the current government that is in bed with the Alt-Right and refuses to unequivocally condemn Nazis labels Antifa a terrorist organization that would literally 100% confirm that Antifa is right.

And finally...for emphasis. While I wouldn't ever participate in a black bloc, I 100% support Antifa's stance. If you don't you are a Nazi apologist/sympathizer or fell of on the other side of the liberal train where you are spineless.

There's a very clear and unequivocal line for me, and that is Nazis and Nazi sympathizers, If you are either, I have absolutely no sympathy for you.

What you are doing is playing semantic games and trying to distract from who's the real villain here. I now question your motivations.

I also find it extremely funny that gun totting right wingers spent decades mocking the left as cowards/weaklings. Now that they get punched in the face they whinge and whine. Funny.
    Only an American with no experience with Communism could write such idiotic post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bla bla bla.

Hah! Since you've clearly never opened a single history book in your goddamn life, let me give you a little history lesson. Communism is responsible for the deaths of over 100 million people, and continues to add to that number every single day. The Nazis killed around 6 million Jews. Since I take it you're also shit at math, Communism has killed over 94 million more people. The fact you think this is a 'you're either with us, or against us' situation, shows how completely delusional you are. You are not inherently good just because you happen to be "fighting Fascism". You are not WW2 soldiers, you are not heroes. You are just a bunch of basement dwelling pansies larping as "Freedom Fighters", hiding your faces as you perform mental gymnastics to justify political violence against everyone who disagrees with you. Nothing you do will ever change the fact that Communism is a vile destructive ideology, that's done far more damage to the world than Nazism could ever do. Being opposed to Communism doesn't mean you're in favor of Fascism, or visa versa. I can't even begin to fathom how fucking moronic one would have to be to even assume that in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    The vast majority of these links are to anti-trump protest rather than anti-facist protest, or should we see them as one and the same thing?
    You go to any of these "protests", and ANTIFA is there waving their Communist flag. So yes, they are essentially one in the same now. Why are you making excuse for political violence.