Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    What does this mean? They are kids who just want an education? Please don't make such racist, offensive posts.
    It's hard to tell if you make such silly posts out of being an anti-Semitic racist or out of wilful ignorance. Given that you are a lefty, I'll go with the former.

Israel doesn't target children, they go to extraordinary lengths to avoid civilian casualties. But because the evil Palestinian terrorists use the children as human shields, because they fire rockets from such classrooms, it's hard to know what else Israel can do. We have just had weeks of faux leftist outrage over Nazi groups and in the next breath the left gets back to it's racist kicking of Israel. Maybe if Israel was a totalitarian state like Iran you guys would cut it some more slack, but instead it's the only democracy in the region so it must be evil.

[Infracted - Flaming]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-08-25 at 06:26 AM.

Palestinians signed Oslo II accords, they are fully aware of the permits required in Area C under COGAT's control, as unfortunate as it is for the kids who have done nothing wrong, the grown ups should know better.

The fewer terrorist schools in palestine, the better.

Good work!

Deleted
    Really people defending the jews

I dont like what palestine do but to think that jews are good guys

I would like to see if people would go to your land and claim it if you would just watch and do nothing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rukya View Post
    Really people defending the jews

I dont like what palestine do but to think that jews are good guys

I would like to see if people would go to your land and claim it if you would just watch and do nothing
    The problem with issues like this is that it isn't about 'the Jews'. It's about the fucked up policies of the Israeli state. Way too many people are ready to shout 'antisemitism' when you criticise the actions of the government, not individuals.

I have no more issue with Judaism than I do with Christianity, Islam or any other religion but I sure as hell think the actions of the Israeli government are reprehensible and deserve widespread and loud condemnation.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Deleted
    You can still paint a harrowing story even if you include the omitted lines. Peculiar choices.

Quote Originally Posted by allatar View Post
    The problem with issues like this is that it isn't about 'the Jews'. It's about the fucked up policies of the Israeli state. Way too many people are ready to shout 'antisemitism' when you criticise the actions of the government, not individuals.

I have no more issue with Judaism than I do with Christianity, Islam or any other religion but I sure as hell think the actions of the Israeli government are reprehensible and deserve widespread and loud condemnation.
    Israel did conquer those lands through military force, which means they get to decide what to do with them. Traditionally this would mean they could just tell all the inhabitants to leave, or they could engage in some degree of democide. Conquering lands through military force means you have a legitimate and superior claim to that land.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing good comes out of Palestinian schools. Israel did the right thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Israel did conquer those lands through military force, which means they get to decide what to do with them. Traditionally this would mean they could just tell all the inhabitants to leave, or they could engage in some degree of democide. Conquering lands through military force means you have a legitimate and superior claim to that land.
    Did they bollocks: they got given the area out of a feeling of collective guilt by the victors in WW2, because they claim that God told them it was theirs. The Jews treated the British in Palestine EXACTLY the same way the Palestinians are behaving towards Israel today.

Note that I only use the term Jews to describe pre-WW2 people as Israel didn't exist then so there were no Israelis.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    Where are they going to learn to hate Israel now without being taught it at schools?
    Perhaps outside school when their own home gets trashed? "Oh oh is not teh little fake jews' fault that the homes of palestinians cant withstand a bulldozer"

Fuck Israhell.

(Infracted)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-08-25 at 01:41 PM.

fucking religous people.

(Infracted)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-08-25 at 01:41 PM.

Deleted
    "Government destroys cult grounds ahead of first day"

There, now it sounds legit and i am even more confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm glad Israel is being so pro-active. Good find Tennis, I'm glad you could bring this wonderful news to is.
    I am sure you had a similar delight when Turks were being "pro-active" towards Armenians. Oh wait, that's genocide and bad, but not if you are killing Muslims.

Fucking racists...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Dude go back to school because you need to learn history

So ok if i go to your country and conquer it by force

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Why? They were there first. It's their land.
    Quite debatable, unless you can assign a modern ethnicity to early Homo Erectus who lived there 1.5 million years ago. Even if you modify "first" to "earlier", Arabs have not lived in the region in appreciable numbers before their conquests in the 7th century. Unlike the Jews.

Extended summer vacation, sweet!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    I don't care which side it is, why the fuck would you take it out on kids just trying to get a basic education?
    That's not what Israel is about at all, they are the only true democracy and free country in the Middle East tbh and are surrounded by those that hate and terrorise them daily. The fact there are westerners that hate Israel is despicable tbh. If Israel really did bomb an empty school, it was either a mistake or as usual the terrorist organisation of Hamas was probably hiding terrorists or bombs etc there. That's a tactic they use regularly.

Some of you badly need to open a Bible, the Jew's have more claim to Israel and Jerusalem than any other people have over their nation or city as it was given to them 4000 years ago in a covenant made with Abraham and the child of the promise Isaac. It has been under constant attack, occupation and persecution since then.

No other can claim to have been given their land by God Himself, but the Jewish people can and He never took it back, yes it was destroyed and the Jew's scattered 2000 years ago (which Jesus prophesied) because of their rejection of the Messiah Jesus and a lack of repentance, but it's always remained their land and always will be the case.

It was prophesied thousands of years ago by the prophet Ezekiel that the Jews would eventually regather in Israel and a nation would be born in a day with a third temple eventually built, which mostly came true in 1948 (the temple is next).

My main point is that to fight against Israel is to fight against God Himself, it's not a fight you can ever win. To bless Israel, jerusalem and the Jewish people is to open yourself to God's blessings though, choose life I say!
    Last edited by Muadiib; 2017-08-25 at 12:25 PM.

Support for Israel is immoral. The Palestinians must be freed. Their country reinstated. The Jews need to go back to Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Support for Israel is immoral. The Palestinians must be freed. Their country reinstated. The Jews need to go back to Europe.
    Will the Arab Muslims in all surrounding areas head back to the southern part of the Arab Peninsula as well?