... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FreshKamel View Post
    Here are some ideas for your next posts, @tikcol:

World of Warcraft: Tsunamiclysm
    World of Warcraft: The Walking Scourge
    World of Warcraft: Island Mayhem!!!!!
    World of Warcraft: return of evil fighters
    I'd surely give The Walking Scourge a try!

10+ Year Old Account
    Could've atleast made up a decent name for it..

"Rise of the Trolls" really? -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Sellest View Post
    3/10 for effort
    What effort?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's like people don't even try to make it plausible anymore.
    Just slap couple of their worthless fantasies for no fucking reason.

Hell, even "leaks" aren't as creative as they used to be.
    retired raiding shadow priest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    WoW will never die. They will be back up to 12m+ subs when legion hits, and wont fall below 10m for the duration of the expansion. You can mark my words on that.

7+ Year Old Account
    hahahahah expansion name XD 0/10
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Stood in the Fire n7stormreaver's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    To be honest if that name was actually real it would be amazing.
    Space magic.

Not sure what someone posting obviously made-up nonsense expected to happen. There's no way there'd be an expansion with such an uninspired name such as "Rise of the Trolls".

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    It's been a harsh couple of weeks. I've been in knee deep trying to find out information about the new expansion. It's been troublesome ascertaining bad intel from good intel but I've finally managed to find and process the information.

The new expansion is called Rise of the trolls. It's set on a new continent at Azeroth. A huge troll civilization has been left untouched for millennia but they have been disturbed by the sudden legion invasion and are now aware that they're not alone in the world.

Key aspects:

- New level cap 120
    - Witch doctor class
    - Range class
    - Wears cloth
    - 3 specs
    - No new races
    - Sub races
    - Main villain is the troll civilization but also old gods(a new old god) and naga
    - The hero(player) loses his/her memory and washes on the shores of the troll continent where they're bound to find friends among the troll tribes
    - Player/Guild housing in the jungles of the new continent
    - Artifact weapons are lost in the sea.
    - World Quests remain
    - No flying.

Story :

The trolls start raiding coastal settlements of the horde and the alliance but they're unlike any trolls ever seen. They speak a language no troll understands and follow strange rituals. They're dark skinned.

The hero(us) are sent on a voyage in order to find out where the raiding parties are coming from but they're caught on a terrible storm. That's when they wash ashore the new undiscovered mystery continent with no memory of who they are or why they're there. (we will once again become the unnamed hero)

I'm very hyped for this expansion, we're finally going to learn more about trolls and where they come from. Perhaps they're not of this world?
    Couple of reasons why i think this is fake. ( sounds cool tough)

Sub races: it will be more work then making a new one. Because looks alone will not cut it. And subraces means they need to redo so much stuff. Goblins and worgens are done yet...and now lets say 2 subraces per race is a other dozen or so to do...nope will not happen.

Player housing: never going to happen...how much we want it.

Artifact weapon: Blizzard is not that stupid to make something like the AW just vanish.

flying: hell know...they have learned how to do it. ( current system is just fine)

So nope...fake!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Enlighten us, where do they come from?
    Why dont you enlighten us, and show us your proof that this is the next expansion and not your wishlist for the next expac.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Rise of the trolls
    Quite a fat troll.

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    Artifact weapon: Blizzard is not that stupid to make something like the AW just vanish.
    Does nobody on this forum pay attention? Blizzard themselves said way back at the beginning of Legion that artifact weapons are going away after Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Does nobody on this forum pay attention? Blizzard themselves said way back at the beginning of Legion that artifact weapons are going away after Legion.
    Yeah going away aka not using it anymore.
    But no way they are going to make it so that you can not use the looks etc anymore....

Deleted
    Empire of Zul?

While we're throwing names out there.

Also why would blizzard, after foreshadowing Nzoth so heavily, introduce a random new Old God. Also we have tonnes of Lore on trolls and they already have a homeland. Try harder next time.

Personally think the trolls could carry an expansion. Zandalar could have been have been saved from sinking the aid of Hakkar, you have Shadowtooth trolls who could appear and large parts Zul Aman still yet yet explored. could also look at why some wild God seems orientated around trolls while other are more general. Also Voljins ghost

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Why dont you enlighten us, and show us your proof that this is the next expansion and not your wishlist for the next expac.
    Do you want me to do a youtube video with my Blizzard source showing his face and providing the world with all the expansion details?

dang they have a lot of expansions comin out

15+ Year Old Account
    Look a trade mark must be the next expac
    Last edited by PLS; 2017-08-25 at 01:03 PM.

Moron probably saw the fact that some troll things got removed on the front page. Laughing at that name.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you want me to do a youtube video with my Blizzard source showing his face and providing the world with all the expansion details?
    No, I'd settle for the trademark information. However, if you want to do the video by all means.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

This is so fucking stupid nobody believes it so can you just stop!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by My User Name View Post
    What a fucking stupid expansion name.
    I had the same thought, no way they would make an expansion called "Rise of the Trolls", maybe "Rise of the Zandalari" Or some other troll empire, but not "rise of the Trolls".