Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rothg View Post
    Dude congratz man. Thats huuuge. Im like 57-46 in HL.. taking forever.
    Yeah I mainly (unless a tank was needed) played heroes that could carry the team like Nazeebo, Valla, Falstad and Gul'dan, that helped a lot since you can still get afk-ers or toxic people at high diamonds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently I am now in the top 2000 according to Hotslogs with a MMR of over 3k in Hero League. I'm also 3 wins away from getting into Master League for the first time, so let us see if I can do it!

Meanwhile, my HL draft chat is arguing over whether Sonya is a solo tank or not.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Meanwhile, my HL draft chat is arguing over whether Sonya is a solo tank or not.
    That is both tragic and hilarious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Apparently I am now in the top 2000 according to Hotslogs with a MMR of over 3k in Hero League. I'm also 3 wins away from getting into Master League for the first time, so let us see if I can do it!
    Hotslog is on the edgy of dying out though. I stopped using it after disableing ADBLOCK for it would redirect me to other infected sites. That was half a year ago and when I currently look up my MMR there its less and less accurate.

I hope the guy who did that site will sell it to someone who can affort it and has a heart for hots.

Just managed to ding level 1200! That's a feeling.

Today I finished my first ever placement matches in Hero League! Got Platinum 3. I think that's pretty good, though I got lucky and got to play some heroes Im comfortable with. Before I venture into Hero League again I need to level up some more heroes - having more than three assassins I can figure out to play would be nice...

Been getting to grips with the new Uther, I think I'm in love. What a hero and what a rework.

Benediction into triple stun <3
    I am the lucid dream

Deleted
    MVP. With Rexxar.

Our draft started with Gazlowe, Murky and Valeera, so I prepared for a troll game, but Rexxar, Gaz, Valeera stun you to hell and back.

Deleted
    What hots media do you know besides mmo-champ and official?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahard View Post
    Check out the reddit forum
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    Icy Veins is good for news, meta reviews, talent calcs and build guides
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    https://heroeshearth.com/ - people like AlextheProG & Bakery post builds aswell.

Deleted
    My first 1 vs 5 teamkill. Okay, me and a 100% Zerg wave, but still felt good seeing them go poof one after another.

I'm still perplexed at the amount of times I need to explain that Warrior doesn't necessarily mean main tank.
    I am the lucid dream

Personal milestone achieved. I am now level 1337!

Deleted
    Grats. For reaching 1337. Grats. For doing in on Khara. And boo. For having the coolest support barely on level 13.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Grats. For reaching 1337. Grats. For doing in on Khara. And boo. For having the coolest support barely on level 13.
    Sadly, when I have to keep up with the playstyle of 70 heroes, some get left behind from time to time.

10+ Year Old Account
    5 wins in a row yesterday, I finally found my way out of silver again i hope.

No more am i trying to master several heroes i'm sticking to less then a handful and prioritizing one at all time and it seems to be working out. That and muting chat while remaining absolute calm at all times.

Took 3 years, but I finally got around to get Kerrigan to Master! I now have 46 heroes at level 15 or higher.