Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I mean unless Argus the Unmaker isn't in the dungeon journal when 7.3. is live...well I wanna know what's up.
    It's not, they keep it blank for lore reasons. Atleast that's what Ion said in today's interview.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nb4 mythic only Sargeras posessed Illidan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this thread destined to become the 'Insert Expansion Name here' megathread after blizzcon or will we need a brand new one once the announcement is made?

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Is this thread destined to become the 'Insert Expansion Name here' megathread after blizzcon or will we need a brand new one once the announcement is made?
    It'll probably be name changed to whatever the name of the expansion is, or depending on what the size the thread is at the time a new one will be created.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    It'll probably be name changed to whatever the name of the expansion is, or depending on what the size the thread is at the time a new one will be created.
    I thought we got a whole sub forum for expansions till release?

Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    I thought we got a whole sub forum for expansions till release?
    Sure, but there will still be a hype thread right up to (and possibly including) beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can this thread be bigger and better than the 7.0 one? We can do it guys!
    [/URL]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    We have not hit the requisite number of fake login screens yet. Not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    It will be bigger, trust me!

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    My problem with current Jaina is that her and Genn are basically the same character.

- Lost kingdom to horde
    - Lost son/pupil
    - Hatred boner against horde during circumstances requiring collaboration.

I would like for there to be something differentiating the two in the political dynamics (other than a comment about how Gilneas will be great again)
    Am I the only one who remembers Jaina was once what Anduin was in MoP?

I think she could come back from the dark place she is now and be a positive force once again.

Anduin learned that peace is worth fighting for, he's growing to be a smarter and more balanced king than his father ever was.

Jaina could learn something other characters are currently blind to: the possibility of finding allies among the enemy forces.

Velen would never accept an eredar. Genn would never accept an undead. Tyrande would never accept a satyr or a naga.

Jaina could become the character that once felt that way when everyone told her that Garrosh and the Kor'kron weren't all orcs, and start carefully studying her enemies looking for individuals and groups that aren't her enemies. She could see the hypocrisy of the world reflected on her and learn from it.

Genn, on the other hand, was always troublesome, even before losing his kingdom and being cursed, I can't imagine him becoming anything but an obstacle in any situation where Horde and Alliance must come together. Sylvanas may be a villain, but I don't think he's going to stop that war after she's dealt with.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Manari Eredar*

Velen I think would accept them back if they deciced to renounce the burning Legion. I mean if Velen tried to talk down Kil'Jaeden surely he could try and convince the lesser Eredar beings. I do think Velen will likely be back to what he usually is, invisible until the Void Lords come around again.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

if Argus the Unmaker is the last boss of Antorus, what is the point of keeping him secret? we're already know of him.

Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    We have not hit the requisite number of fake login screens yet. Not even close.
    oh god lol *~*memories*~*

^^ Year 2015 in two places?

That's not something that's coming.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    ^^ Year 2015 in two places?

That's not something that's coming.
    Its a meme

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by DelusionalBear View Post
    if Argus the Unmaker is the last boss of Antorus, what is the point of keeping him secret? we're already know of him.
    We don't know the lore behind him, that's the point, it's the stuff we will learn soon in 7.3 (iirc the magni part).
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    It will be bigger, trust me!
    We're on track to something grand here people.

Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    Perhaps. I also think there will be a major development to the lore. But in particular, it's very interesting how it all seemingly comes to an end, going by the data-mined spoilers. I feel like the end of 7.3.5 has to lead into the next thing right away, you know. Let's assume the Burning Legion is defeated. There's still that immediate threat we have to go back and face, given Malfurion's and Magni's warnings, as well as all the whispers from Il'gynoth, etc.

I bet Azeroth is completely freaking defenceless at the point of 7.3.5's ending, with us gone and possibly even Sargeras gone for good, I bet the Old Gods will strike.

Honestly, it wouldn't be TOO weird to have Old God lore going on for the better part of a year, would it? Something could happen at the end of 7.3.5 akin to when Argus showed up in the sky. Like, the oceans turn purple or something. Perhaps a big gaping hole starts to form somewhere on the planet's surface. Or maybe cultists appear. It would be super cool if we followed a mystery chain-quest over the winter and spring, with a small addition every week, eventually letting us find our answers right as N'Zoth arrives.
    People overestimate how much of a connection there'll be between expansion finale and next expansion.

Deathwing's Cataclysm and the Alliance vs Horde war led to Pandaria being found, but there was nothing in 4.3 that led to MoP directly.

Garrosh being imprisoned led to WoD, but 5.4 had nothing pointing towards a restored Draenor and the returned warlords. Best thing that could imply it was the Timeless Island, but the link was pretty weak. The SoO raid itself had nothing to do with WoD.

WoD -> Legion link is more direct, indeed. But this is the only case that applies.

I don't think next expansion will come directly from Antorus. Maybe, like you say, our absence and the weakened factions will allow some threat to rise. But that's only linked to Antorus tangentially.

And, IMO, all the Void talk is, for now, just a distant threat. Something that will be built over several expansions and we will slowly learn about, until we are familiar enought to its lore in order to it be more than a faceless adversary.

10+ Year Old Account

shes gonna be villain in 8.0