Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    That theory just doesn't really make sense in light of the fact that the Targaryen family was known to be prone to insanity for a long time. We really don't need Bran to be a catalyst for that element of the story.

- - - Updated - - -

Headshots seem questionable, too. Sometimes it seems to do something, other times (Again, Hardhome battle!) we see them with arrows right in their forehead still running around fighting.

But yeah, that's just something that the viewer has to roll with. I'll get a laugh out of travel times and stuff, but when it comes to, "How do zombies work?" I'll just say fuck it.
    Yeah I guess the only reason no one's complained much is because we don't have IRL zombies to compare, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Zayv View Post
    Yeah I guess the only reason no one's complained much is because we don't have IRL zombies to compare, lol.
    Hit the Walking Dead thread, you will get some deep analysis on how unrealistic zombie movement, survive ability, and rate of decay.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Ask Mr. Wight Bear about that.

Although you do have a point regarding skeletons. Hard to "wound" them with an arrow. Which goes back to all my original questions about exactly how the whole dragonglass thing works.
    Thats one thing I noticed in the last episode, Johra had DG Daggers, I noticed no special effect vs Wights with them. On the other hand Jon stabbed one Wight with Long Claw and it exploded.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    Hit the Walking Dead thread, you will get some deep analysis on how unrealistic zombie movement, survive ability, and rate of decay.
    lollll should have known

Quote Originally Posted by Zayv View Post
    lol exactly. I feel like GoT is getting like Star Wars where fans analyze every little thing.

Even though they're all wights, some wights are probably stronger than others.
    Over analyze*, saw one post pointing out how the Walkers brought 3 lances and was trying to make that fit the Bran=NK bit.

Like that Dumb Cunt who survived multiple blows from the Hound? You even see that same Jawless cunt trying to drag Tormond down lol.

Deleted
    Ok, read the leaks to how the saga ends.
    Interesting end to the story if that's all true.

A bit Hollywood but overall ties it all up in a neat little bow.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Ok, read the leaks to how the saga ends.
    Interesting end to the story if that's all true.

A bit Hollywood but overall ties it all up in a neat little bow.
    None of the season 8 leaks are legit, legit ones will be stickied on r/freefolk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Thats one thing I noticed in the last episode, Johra had DG Daggers, I noticed no special effect vs Wights with them. On the other hand Jon stabbed one Wight with Long Claw and it exploded.
    Jon killed a White Walker with Long Claw and it exploded. Not a wight.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    Jon killed a White Walker with Long Claw and it exploded. Not a wight.
    In the rock scene in the last ep? If you can go back and check it out, its when they are fighting over the captured wight, its definitely wasn't a Walker.

When you're constantly checking torrent sites and TV news sites hoping that the finale has been leaked so you can watch it NOW...

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    In the rock scene in the last ep? If you can go back and check it out, its when they are fighting over the captured wight, its definitely wasn't a Walker.
    The wight was almost pure bone, not very durable. He collapsed based off the impact of the sword, not because of any special effects of the sword. Kind of like when The Hound (<3) knocked half of a wights face off with a rock. that barely tapped his chin.

Edit: For the dude above me, every day after work xD

Right on, I wasn't necessarily convinced anything special happened but it was more than I saw with DG vs Wights. @rosebull

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    When you're constantly checking torrent sites and TV news sites hoping that the finale has been leaked so you can watch it NOW...
    I think that after the previous leaks, they are very careful to avoid the finale getting leaked, so I don't expect that it will show up anywhere before it airs.

15+ Year Old Account
    A complete summary of Ep7 has leaked, a more detailed one then Friki posted, for the most part its a outline so a lot of dialogue might have changed but it confirms a lot of what Friki said when filming started.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CalasEU View Post
    The North has fewer than 10k. Sansa said they had 20k men to fight for them. So >10k from the north and <10k from the Vale.
    20k from North and Vale all in all.
    Unsullied and Dothraki have been shown to die in the battles, so there certainly aren't 10k and 40k left of them.
    Lannisters 20k is probably true.
    Reach and Dorne I honestly have no idea. Maybe 20k each?
    I bet the krakens are going to be when zombie army shows up like - Euron "so long suckas! wer'e heading to Essos n any rich guy who wants to skip westeros, give us half ur treasure or stay behind!"

Why the F would the krakens care about westeros, they got the iron islands full of un-attractive people n bird shit...

If westeros survives Euron could return in force n with mercenaries n simply take over since the war for the dawn n winter would have devestated westerosi troops.

My money is on Euron if he plays his cards right

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    link the whole quote.............

“It’s cool that the show is so important to so many people that it’s being scrutinized so thoroughly,” he continued. “If the show was struggling, I’d be worried about those concerns, but the show seems to be doing pretty well so it’s OK to have people with those concerns.”
    In other words, we're too big to give a fuck

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.ladbible.com/more/film-an...inale-20170825

Refreshing piratebay...

Single torrent on PB, but judging but its 300mb size, its prolly crap quality
    Last edited by Grimbold21; 2017-08-25 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    In other words, we're too big to give a fuck
    Or we have a big enough fanbase that we are going to attract all kinds of people, even those poeple who don't realize asoiaf ravens and dragons are super duper fast.... Aka people who don't pay attention

Deleted

15+ Year Old Account
    Tbh i could imagine HBO took action before the leak to protect to finale yes the hackers have gotten their hands on the outline summary of ep7 but i dont think they ever got the actual episode otherwise they would have released it by now, ep6 leaked on wednesday morning and ep4 leaked on friday night i dont see the point of them leaking ep7 almost a day before release.