View Poll Results: Sex on the First Date?

Voters
529. This poll is closed
  • NO, NO, NOPE Not even a kiss I am a Lady!

35 6.62%
  • Sure go with what you feel those rules are outdated.

380 71.83%
  • Maybe a Kiss

50 9.45%
  • Maybe the 2nd Date (Fooling around)

35 6.62%
  • Third day (Maybe) Or (Comment below)

29 5.48%
Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    I don't know, I think the risk of the " Hey wait a second I don't get half his shit " lightbulb lighting up is higher the more educated you are.
    If that's truly the motivation, my explanation of "complete bitch with unreasonable expectations" would cover the situation almost flawlessly.

Educated women get married and stay married at higher rates though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtcrime View Post
    In the middle of the 3 week height of Pokemon GO last summer I was on a night out playing it with a couple of my mates between pubs. We chatted with everyone we saw playing it and I met a girl going between Pokestops in the city centre with one of her friends, later that night on my way home drunk I bumped into her again saying goodnight to the dude she was with and started chatting for a bit. We hit it off and I walked her home and ended up spending the night at her place. It was probably the quickest lay I've ever had in my life with someone new and it turned into a thing for a couple of weeks that summer. Is it acceptable? Who knows? Half of my friends would shake their heads and laugh, half would give me a high five, but I don't really care what other people think about what I do in my private life, I'm an adult.
    No offense, but it sounds a lot like sloppy seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Awbee View Post
    You seem very young and without a clue. While "Is he turning me on sexually?" is one question that must be answered with "yes" before most women would sleep with a guy, there are like 50 other questions that must be answered with "yes" before something's going to happen. Does he seem responsible, does he seem safe, does he seem not crazy, is he nice to the waitress, is he what I'm looking for in terms of compatibility, etc., etc.
    Men start with the most important question first, "Is she hot?

Lol, you're actually on to something here, without realizing it. For women, sex really isn't much better than masturbation. Technically, masturbation is usually better because it's guaranteed to make us orgasm, whereas sex with some dude usually won't.
    This is why I laugh at guys who use lines like, "Wna fk?" I mean, if you're going to be crude and direct, at least make interesting. Like, "I'd love to tongue-punch your magic bean!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Not a fan of sex on first date anymore. Too much hype and fan-kiddos who have no taste making many women look better than they actually are.
    While true (eg, the "thicc" niche), women do this more often. Hell, a good portion of them think their vagina makes them special.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    One of the most terrible girls is Asuna for example - hell not only was she stupid as fuck, she also lived in a world that was just as stupid and should just be deleted. Best waifus are generally the underdogs or those who are like still out of "any environment" (so you can overwrite author's authority).
    Pretty sure you can write off the opinions of anyone with an anime fetish.

While true (eg, the "thicc" niche), women do this more often. Hell, a good portion of them think their vagina makes them special.
    You two just a few pages ago.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    No offense, but it sounds a lot like sloppy seconds.
    Sloppy seconds? How so?

Beside that, I don't take offense; we were both horny and I was drunk so I was a little more forward than usual. We had fun for a couple of weeks before losing touch
    In the end, no one was hurt and the world keeps on spinning.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sloppy seconds? How so?

Beside that, I don't take offense; we were both horny and I was drunk so I was a little more forward than usual. We had fun for a couple of weeks before losing touch
    In the end, no one was hurt and the world keeps on spinning.
    I mean, she was with another dude most of the evening then goes home with you? How do you know her time with him wasn't spent being smashed up against a brick wall in some alley?

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean, she was with another dude most of the evening then goes home with you? How do you know her time with him wasn't spent being smashed up against a brick wall in some alley?
    Ah, because I saw the guy and the sad look in his eyes as she said goodbye to him and walked home with me. He had friendzone written all over his little face, bless him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ah, because I saw the guy and the sad look in his eyes as she said goodbye to him and walked home with me. He had friendzone written all over his little face, bless him.
    I suppose that's possible. Just that from my experience, a chic that's "easy" for you is "easy" for everyone else, too. Not that that's bad, but she needs to at least hose that shit out, first.

7+ Year Old Account
    I suppose that's possible. Just that from my experience, a chic that's "easy" for you is "easy" for everyone else, too. Not that that's bad, but she needs to at least hose that shit out, first.
    She was quite a nice girl but aside from that my ego won't let me admit she was easy, I can be one charming mother fucker when I want to be. But to be fair I didn't expect or claim to find a keeper wandering the streets playing Pokemon! A quick bang is just a quick bang, although no one's going to find the love of their life that way.

7+ Year Old Account
    She was quite a nice girl but aside from that my ego won't let me admit she was easy, I can be one charming mother fucker when I want to be. But to be fair I didn't expect or claim to find a keeper wandering the streets playing Pokemon! A quick bang is just a quick bang, although no one's going to find the love of their life that way.
    Fair enough.

This thread is odd to me.

Then again, I've dated an a-sexual no problem.

Deleted
    You seem very young and without a clue. While "Is he turning me on sexually?" is one question that must be answered with "yes" before most women would sleep with a guy, there are like 50 other questions that must be answered with "yes" before something's going to happen. Does he seem responsible, does he seem safe, does he seem not crazy, is he nice to the waitress, is he what I'm looking for in terms of compatibility, etc., etc.
    You are really saying a lot of nothing here,

Lol, you're actually on to something here, without realizing it. For women, sex really isn't much better than masturbation. Technically, masturbation is usually better because it's guaranteed to make us orgasm, whereas sex with some dude usually won't.
    Yeah, cause so many guys are shit in bed.

The thing that makes sex better than masturbation for most women is when they're in love with or have a crush on the guy. To feel close to him, etc.
    That's the same for men. But if no attraction is there, you're not gonna get your dick up or get wet. There are couples that still love each other, but their sex is awful cause it's not exciting anymore, they don't find each other attractive anymore, they've gotten used to each other etc.

But then, that's exactly why they don't have sex on the first date usually.
    And then there are people who like real, raw, wild animal sex. If a guy fucks you good, you're gonna have the best sex of your life.

- - - Updated - - -

This is why I laugh at guys who use lines like, "Wna fk?" I mean, if you're going to be crude and direct, at least make interesting. Like, "I'd love to tongue-punch your magic bean!"
    Whether a line like that works or not, I don't know, but there are girls that are up for a quick fuck. I almost pulled a girl yesterday from Gamescom to a bar, but she backed out at the end cause she would've had to abandon her friend. Believe me, this shit happens all the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post
    This thread is odd to me.

Then again, I've dated an a-sexual no problem.
    How do you date an asexual person if you yourself are not asexual? That's never gonna work out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigular4 View Post
    Good way why not?
    You just said you couldn't forget your first date experience, so I wondered if it was because it was good or bad. Could have been either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    Regarding sex On first date. It really depends on how we met. If it's a woman i asked out on a date then i won't be the one to bring it up unless she wants it.
    Sure way to not have sex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only trash fuck on the first date.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Three words: Bill Cosby her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    this is only on first date cause it's awkward and uncomfortable of both of us. after that it's fine
    don't let it be awkward

10+ Year Old Account
    three dates minimum. earlier than that is whorish.
    Hi

Deleted
    doesnt rly matter if it is not staged

Deleted
    I would go further and say that most sex is coerced within patriarchy. Most sex is rape.