Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    People overestimate how much of a connection there'll be between expansion finale and next expansion.

Deathwing's Cataclysm and the Alliance vs Horde war led to Pandaria being found, but there was nothing in 4.3 that led to MoP directly.

Garrosh being imprisoned led to WoD, but 5.4 had nothing pointing towards a restored Draenor and the returned warlords. Best thing that could imply it was the Timeless Island, but the link was pretty weak. The SoO raid itself had nothing to do with WoD.

WoD -> Legion link is more direct, indeed. But this is the only case that applies.

I don't think next expansion will come directly from Antorus. Maybe, like you say, our absence and the weakened factions will allow some threat to rise. But that's only linked to Antorus tangentially.

And, IMO, all the Void talk is, for now, just a distant threat. Something that will be built over several expansions and we will slowly learn about, until we are familiar enought to its lore in order to it be more than a faceless adversary.
    But WoD -> Legion is really the only transition we need to be concerned with. They said sometime after MoP (or was it during WoD?) that from now on they would build expansions where stories connect to form a bigger narrative. So MoP had the breadcrumb for WoD (racist Garrosh), but WoD and Legion are really part 1 and 2 of the greater Burning Legion narrative.

Similarly, the next expansion will likely begin the Shadows of the Void (or w/e) narrative with perhaps Sylvanas, Argus, or Jaina as a breadcrumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    Funny thing is that the little zandalari string stuff was way more exciting than Gamescom as a whole, lol.

I liked the cinematics though.
    What you consider exciting is subjective. I found the Zandalari thing quite mediocre because it's just exception from extraction, however if there was a new thing with Zanadalari reference, that would be something else.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    This is vereesa right?

I dont remember seeing this :/

The moment i saw it i thought it was Jaina and was like... finally.
    no, that's alleria.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Looks like it takes place inside of Vindicaar
    dont think so.

i believe this is in the seat, she's consuming l'uras power.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    dont think so.

i believe this is in the seat, she's consuming l'uras power.
    Possible, my assumption was based on comparing floor tiles.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post

Na she wont. But Gen is ripe for it! And if I have to do it myself....
    why gen, he is one of the fel characters with balls, let him be

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    June and July are just months that don't "qualify" for an expansion release. Either it's going to be before June or after July but not during those two months. Blizzard has released 5(4) expansions in Fall and 1(2) in Winter. They're not going to release one in Summer and they're not going to do this when they have to make the final tier last for only 6 months.

So yes, sure it could happen, but it's as unlikely as an expansion announcement at Gamescom *sigh*
    Which wasn't that unlikely. Just because something hasn't happened doesn't mean it cant. They will release the expansion when its ready.

Any thoughts on the highlighted mount?

Lightforged Golem = Tinker Class ???

P.S. FYI... I just changed my username (from Myrok to OGRE SMASH). Who wants playable Ogres?
    Last edited by In Ogres We Trust; 2017-08-25 at 09:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    So Alleria is absorbing the powers of a dark naaru?
    I guess she's going to become the next god protagonist now that Illidan is going to be gone for a long time and probably Khadgar too.

My bet is that Turalyon probably dies somewhere between now and the final 8.0 patch, doesn't make sense for Anduin to become the leader of the army while Turalyon is still alive imo.
    Though that'd be awfully cheesy as Vereesa lost her husband too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    Any thoughts on the highlighted mount?

Lightforged Golem = Tinker Class ???
    I am confused about that part.

Weren't there two different ones?
    One called Lightforged Warframe and one called Lightforged Golem?
    Or did people just use "Lightforged Golem" as a placeholder name for the Warframe?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    why gen, he is one of the fel characters with balls, let him be
    No, he's just acting stupid.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Weren't there two different ones?
    One called Lightforged Warframe and one called Lightforged Golem?
    Or did people just use "Lightforged Golem" as a placeholder name for the Warframe?
    One is mount for Exalted with Army of Light.
    Other one is CD from Vindicaar's Matrix Core.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    One is mount for Exalted with Army of Light.
    Other one is CD from Vindicaar's Matrix Core.
    Ohhh, well that sucks, I was hoping for it to be something really exciting, LUL

Ohhh, well that sucks, I was hoping for it to be something really exciting, LUL
    It's just regular mount for fuckton of gold.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Also where did all the Swifties go, she even dropped a new track today! Should be full of Taylor gifs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    For Paula: ...which is nothing terribly exciting in and of itself. What is impressive is a *change* from one way to degrade geometry / textures with distance to another, better one (which allows painting to noticeably farther distances in the same number of cycles, allowing players to see more for free). Such changes are fairly dangerous and laborious and that they implemented one, successfully, shows that they still have the resources / willpower to do something significant for WoW, at least occasionally. It also shows that the engine is in fairly good shape and not a collection of old spaghetti that everybody is afraid to approach out of fear of breaking something - but the last bit we already knew from earlier so at least for me it is not a surprise (but it is good to have a reinforcement anyway I suppose).

Regarding the morning, it is good.

In the spirit of avoiding unnecessary negativity, here is the success criteria of the next expansion for me: they should fix PVP. I am not asking for much - very succinctly, I'd be fine with two changes - (a) get back to honor / conquest gearing model, and (b) add solo queue for everything / make everything rated (these two things are deeply connected). PVP has been killed dead in Legion. I want it back.

In this vein, I am going to be judging the announcement of the next expansion on Blizzcon (or whenever / wherever they are going to make it) with a very simple criteria: does the slide with the main bullet list of expansion features contain an item related to PVP or not. If the list is going to contain such an item, I am going to wait patiently for it. If not, well...
    What if they add 2 new bgs 1 new arena, 1 world pvp zone, and go back to honor/conquest like gearing, but dont add solo queue? Also, what if the model is buying gear with a currency, but the current talent system and way it works stays, and no more random boxes for gearing. Just get a currency at the end to buy gear. What is the scaling still stays kinda.

Say 120s have a 1050 item level in greens. All players are scaled up to 1100, but you say 5 item levels for every 10 instead of 1 extra? So someone with the best pvp gear would be say 1120 instead. New players can still compete somewhat, but dedicated players have a small edge. Still a much better system than say MoP where someone new would be 420 while geared players were well above 500. A 15-30 item level difference is enough to feel stronger, but the new player still has a chance.

7+ Year Old Account
    Also where did all the Swifties go, she even dropped a new track today! Should be full of Taylor gifs!
    swifty down!

Formerly known as Arafal

And it's hot garbage.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogre Smash View Post
    And it's hot garbage.
    its not that bad.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No, he's just acting stupid.
    want to kill someone from the other faction its not act stupid, is act logic, cause fuck peace

Talking about dragons : we didn't see any feldrakes in legion which is kinda odd...

I'd love to see dragons make a comeback

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    want to kill someone from the other faction its not act stupid, is act logic, cause fuck peace

he ambushed the fleet of the enemy factions leader UNPROVOKED, he wasted tons of 7th legion soldiers AND the alliances biggest air ship.

this isnt an act of logic, its an act of stupidity and arrogance.
    for a wise old wolf he's a massively selfish moron.

Formerly known as Arafal