[QUOTE=Deldramar;47100089]I'm not sure feldrakes are canon since they only exist as a mount and a TCG card.[/]

"Fighting the Burning Legion millennia ago, this valiant drake fell to corruption after its body was infused with raw demonic magic."

Why didn't they do that on some of the blue dragons? I mean there are other unexplored dragon flights for example the mottled drake

"I thought the thing was ill until it took to the air. It flies as true as any of my own. -Alexstrasza"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Seems very possible.

Good catch. :-)

I guess this is one more reinforcement that the new expansion (a) will contain a troll story - maybe a traditional mid-expansion side story, maybe something more mainstream, and (b) will contain something from Kul Tiras - if not the zones per se, then a scenario or something like that.
    Zones include

Kultiras-Alliance starting zone.
    Kezan- Horde Starting zone.
    Zandalar-112-120
    Tel Abim-112-120
    Plunder Isle-112-120
    Dragon Isles-112-120
    Balor-PVP zone
    Island around Maelstrom neutral city lead by the Earthen Ring.

Raids
    Pirate Raid
    Infinite Dragonflight raid with old god minions

8.2-Troll raid. Part of Zandalar thought to be lost is found new zone.
    8.4-Naga raid with old god minions. Azshara dies. Nazjatar new zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Am I the only one who remembers Jaina was once what Anduin was in MoP?

I think she could come back from the dark place she is now and be a positive force once again.

Anduin learned that peace is worth fighting for, he's growing to be a smarter and more balanced king than his father ever was.

Jaina could learn something other characters are currently blind to: the possibility of finding allies among the enemy forces.

Velen would never accept an eredar. Genn would never accept an undead. Tyrande would never accept a satyr or a naga.

Jaina could become the character that once felt that way when everyone told her that Garrosh and the Kor'kron weren't all orcs, and start carefully studying her enemies looking for individuals and groups that aren't her enemies. She could see the hypocrisy of the world reflected on her and learn from it.

Genn, on the other hand, was always troublesome, even before losing his kingdom and being cursed, I can't imagine him becoming anything but an obstacle in any situation where Horde and Alliance must come together. Sylvanas may be a villain, but I don't think he's going to stop that war after she's dealt with.
    I genuinely feel like this is where they'll take her character arc

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Daily reminder that Vareesa is still the odd one out.
    Jaina will kiss and make it better

ETA: Okay so I just saw this. Is that a female Ethereal?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

he ambushed the fleet of the enemy factions leader UNPROVOKED, he wasted tons of 7th legion soldiers AND the alliances biggest air ship.

and she fuck up the sylvanas plans to be imortal and create a army of undeads

why was he wrong again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    Also where did all the Swifties go, she even dropped a new track today! Should be full of Taylor gifs!
    Trying to deal with the song. It's a love-hate kinda relationship right now.

Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    I genuinely feel like this is where they'll take her character arc

- - - Updated - - -

Jaina will kiss and make it better

It does kinda look female , maybe it's just a ethereal with robes?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    and she fuck up the sylvanas plans to be imortal and create a army of undeads

why he was wrong again?
    you do realize that eyirs abduction happened lot AFTER the ambush right?

you do realize gen could've fucked over her plans WITHOUT wasting the life of his soldiers AND the ship that survived deathwing and the pandaria assault right?

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    want to kill someone from the other faction its not act stupid, is act logic, cause fuck peace
    No, not really. There is a massive demon invasion threatening all of Azeroth and Genn has a big beef with Sylvanas which at this point is stupid. Wasting resources and lives because of a personal vendetta that started at Cataclysm. He might of stopped Sylvanas's plans but it was more a pursuit of vengeance then anything noble.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogre Smash View Post
    And it's hot garbage.
    Not gonna lie, it's really fucking catchy. The beat is sick.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    its not, that's locus walker.

allerias void teacher.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Can't imagine it was this far, since it was created only about 2 weeks beforehand. Will check tho

- - - Updated - - -

I stand corrected, over 1200 pages by Aug 6th 2015 ~5:45PM CEST (Stream time)
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ssion/page1200
    You linked November 24th. By August 6th they were at 1200 using standard page length, but 600 using the correct page length.

But yeah that thread was moving much faster than us unfortunately. I wonder if its a sign of wow not doing too hot. Or maybe a sign that people hated WoD and are satisfied with Legion. Million ways to interpret.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    It's dark Feali now.
    Yes Queen slay.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    I've speculated as much for weeks; Horde will go to Zandalar and Alliance will go to Kul Tiras. Horde will resurrect Vol'jin and have him overthrow Sylvanas once she has revealed her true identity as a champion of the Old Gods. Alliance will help Jaina deal with a cultist problem. In the end, Alliance will have Jaina as their 8.0 leader and Horde will have Vol'jin.
    Yes please, but I dont want Sylvanas to be evil. I want her to be redeemed at some point. Maybe shes just being controlled by something from the Shadowlands and her soul is trapped there. Who knows. I dont want to kill Sylv though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No, not really. There is a massive demon invasion threatening all of Azeroth and Genn has a big beef with Sylvanas which at this point is stupid. Wasting resources and lives because of a personal vendetta that started at Cataclysm. He might of stopped Sylvanas's plans but it was more a pursuit of vengeance then anything noble.
    there are no damn problem about, this thing of "massive demon invasion threatening azeroth" is bullshit, the alliance and the horde are not even there fighting, just the heroes and the order halls

the world didn't stop just because the legion is invading

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I hope neither Jaina nor Sylvanas are corrupted. "Corruption" is a bad way to develop the character.
    Right now the "evil" stuff Sylvanas was doing in Stormheim has a reason, she want's to preserve herself and her race. There's no need to go and corrupt here to give a reason for her actions.
    Same with Jaina, over the past 2-3 decades (since WC3 pretty much) she has went through a lot and was given great responsibility. Remember in the end Jaina is just a human and what she went through would make most humans have an even bigger mental breakdown and act even worse than Jaina did. If she was actually corrupted she would've stayed in Dalaran and be an informant from the inside. No need to corrupt her, she just needed some time to clear her head.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post47093871

And so the Troll leaks start
    Rise of the trolls is one of the worst fake names ive ever heard.

- - - Updated - - -

I remember writing a draft for a White Lady/Blue Child moon expansion involving Old Gods and Elune. Tho I never got around to editing it and posting to the forums.

I remember a part of it was that Ysera's ghost from within the dream heard Elune's cry for help or something while Elune was ascending Ysera's spirit (Valsharah cinematic). Apparently parts of Y'shaarj flung into space when he was picked up and some landed on the moons of Azeroth and new Old Gods were forming on the dark sides of the moons.

Elune by my theory wasn't the White Lady but she implanted a part of her power in the moons of world with Titan souls so she could watch over them and her Naaru towards sources of corruption, but since the moon got corrupted she wasn't able to send a cosmic cry for help to heal Azeroth.

We basically go onto the moons and deal with the Old Gods there (1 moon leveling 4 zones, one moon 2 max level zones(one in 1st major patch)) and in the last tier we get a glimpse of the destroyed Ethereal Outland styled where we find out K'aresh had a titan world soul that got corrupted and manifested the first Void Lord to physically appear, Dimensius.

I can try and find my word file and put it up on the lore forums if people are interested
    Some kinks, but interesting. How would zones look on a moon. 4 seems too little. Karesh titan must have been weaksauce or else Universe would be destroyed already.

What is it exactly, that gets people so pumped about troll stuff? There is always someone begging for a troll related raid around here, but why? I don't hate the theme, I just don't think it's particulary interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogre Smash View Post
    Any thoughts on the highlighted mount?

Lightforged Golem = Tinker Class ???

P.S. FYI... I just changed my username (from Myrok to OGRE SMASH). Who wants playable Ogres?
    I don't really have any race I absolutely want to play, but if I did, it would be Ogres. I'd probably end up having a warrior one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Maybe! I mean they could be trying to send us off track or something.
    What if all of this is just baits, and the expansion takes us all by complete surprise at Blizzcon?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    What if all of this is just baits, and the expansion takes us all by complete surprise at Blizzcon?
    That would be such a great move.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    What is it exactly, that gets people so pumped about troll stuff? There is always someone begging for a troll related raid around here, but why? I don't hate the theme, I just don't think it's particulary interesting.
    Zul'Gurub was decent for its time. Zul'Aman was a pretty groundbreaking 10man raid for guilds that had been stuck in Karazhan. Throne of Thunder was great.

Their success, obviously, doesn't come from them being troll raids, but people have fond memories of them. They recognize a theme that's been well implemented before and wish to see more of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    That would be such a great move.
    I wouldn't be surprised that would be the case. Well, I'd be surprised by the expansion, but not by the bait and switch.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    I feel like the mottled drake's canon can be questioned just as much as the feldrake given that they both only exist as TCG mounts and aren't seen elsewhere.

I'm not claiming that either is confirmed to be noncanon; just that it's hard to get a measure on where the TCG exclusive mounts sit within the canon.

Mounts and tiny pets in general, tend to prefer aesthetic over lore: Feldrakes, Tyreal's Charger, Mini Thor, Lil' KT, etc. exist to look cool, not for any lore reason.

I could of course be wrong; I'm just saying there was no reason to include Feldrakes in Legion if they only existed as a TCG item.
    Well,with Fel Murlocs being a thing, I doubt that dragons can't be fel infused.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I'm fairly sure the next expansion is going to have a void theme. Unless the tie in patches go in a completely different direction. For now, imo, everything points to the void.