Poll: What is Anti-fa in the U.S

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    The irony of this statement while trying to genuinely scare people with the lackluster amount of Nazis in the country.
    Dextroden COME ON dude, there is no way you believe that even in the slightest, I have always been honest about how I have represented things even at my own expense because I think honesty is important.

I mean seriously I might say many things about you dude, but I am not going to make shit up, if I disagree with you it's because I legitimately don't and when addressed make an effort to flesh it out. Despite some things you have done, I don't think I have ever tried to positions you as a liar.

Confused yes, wrong sure.

So how can you sincerely hold this position in this last post of yours.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    No thanks, Officer.
    Wait what, I am not a cop, really dude?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    Jesus Christ... these leftist extremists are subhuman.

These people need to start being charged for exactly what they're doing: Domestic terrorism. Let's see how many of these sheltered, college-aged lily-white millennials from middle/upper-middle class suburban homes want to act like criminals when they're having to bunk with real, hard-core criminals.
    Yeah I like how you tossed in Sub Human in there, nope that doesn't make you sound like a fucking lunatic yourself at all, NOPE!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Black Bloc mixes with Antifa and other protesters. They are not part of Antifa itself. They are mainly anarchists trying to stir up chaos.
    "Black block aren't Antifa, they just do the exact same thing as antifa." K
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    nope, i just dont pick one terrorist over another, but thats because i use common sense and not extremism.
    Haha ah bullshit, you say that as if nobody has seen you type. Come on dude we both know you dream of a world of big Tit Tay blonde elves, as pure as the driven snow, or not driven rather.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew View Post
    Antifa are good guys fighting bad guys ok then...

That was probably a nazi black cop ...
    Well, the French police rape people, so...
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    "Black block aren't Antifa, they just do the exact same thing as antifa." K
    Well then SHIT man so are the fucking KKK, or hell any group, are masks hard to come by, I mean it isn't like they have a fucking a standard uniform

10+ Year Old Account
    If you say so. To me you will be a Nazi apologist. . You can label me a terrorist supporter I can label you a Nazi apologist, fun ain’t it?
    I can call you Betty, and Betty when you call me you can call me... Sued because I am sure that is copy written material.

Jesus Christ... these leftist extremists are subhuman.

These people need to start being charged for exactly what they're doing: Domestic terrorism. Let's see how many of these sheltered, college-aged lily-white millennials from middle/upper-middle class suburban homes want to act like criminals when they're having to bunk with real, hard-core criminals.

Thank God I live in the American South... There's a good reason you don't see these violent leftist hate groups here much... Shit like what happened in that video tends to not fly here.
    Unless it's done by the state. Then you're cool with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Well then SHIT man so are the fucking KKK, or hell any group, are masks hard to come by, I mean it isn't like they have a fucking a standard uniform
    As usual, what you say doesn't even make sense.

Antifa protests Nazis and fascists, Black Bloc destroyers property and cause damage as the opportunity comes up.
    You're saying Antifa doesn't destroy property?

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    They can claim to be whatever they want, the fact is that the majority of people perceive them as domestic terrorists through their actions...
    1. [citation needed]
    2. Don't terrorists traditionally kill people? Antifa have killed no one.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you care. "Oh noes! That Starbucks window had a family!". Do you think Kristallnacht was bad because the Nazis literally broke glass?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    If you say so. To me you will be a Nazi apologist. . You can label me a terrorist supporter I can label you a Nazi apologist, fun ain’t it?

- - - Updated - - -

I like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Why do you care. "Oh noes! That Starbucks window had a family!". Do you think Kristallnacht was bad because the Nazis literally broke glass?
    If you're gonna make stupid arguments, at least pay attention. Connal was making sure to point out the distinction.

If you're gonna make stupid arguments, at least pay attention. Connal was making sure to point out the distinction.
    Ok, but that still doesn't explain why you feel that property damage is worse than murder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    AntiFa are admitted communist so how in the hell can you say you are a communist and not be authoritarian
    Unless you are one of those Useful Idiots that Lenin described not knowing or propagandized to believe communism and authoritarianism don't go hand and hand
    If you'd ever taken any kind of Intro to Political Science course, ever, rather than made-up McCarthyist propaganda, you'd know that Marxist theory is about bringing about a stateless society. Literally the opposite of authoritarianism. Marx's Utopia is day-one basic concept stuff.

All you're showing here is a complete failure to grasp basic political theory.

Haha ah bullshit, you say that as if nobody has seen you type. Come on dude we both know you dream of a world of big Tit Tay blonde elves, as pure as the driven snow, or not driven rather.
    nope, thats just you in your personal fantasy land making shit up. its a favorite if yours afterall

10+ Year Old Account
    As usual, what you say doesn't even make sense.
    Ok I will spell it fucking out for you, just because people wear all black or are random fucking protesters doesn't make them antifa or anybody else without evidence.

I can tell those assholes are in the KKK because they aren't all just wearing white hoods, Just like the Unite Right bullshit I can identify those morons by all the shit they are wearing Banners with hate speech on, it Nazi, Flags Confederate Flags, Tiki Torches.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarshamy View Post
    No because that would be me making a claim without evidence, but that doesn't mean I can say you don't have any, and random videos on YouTube out of context of a handful of badly researched news pieces does not evidence or a compelling argument make.

Yeah I like how you tossed in Sub Human in there, nope that doesn't make you sound like a fucking lunatic yourself at all, NOPE!

Definition of subhuman: less than human: such as
    a : failing to attain the level (as of morality or intelligence) associated with normal human beings
    b : unsuitable to or unfit for human beings subhuman living conditions
    c : of or relating to a taxonomic group lower than that of humans the subhuman primates

People such as the ones shown in OP's video obviously lack the morality and intelligence associated with normal human beings. So yes, they're subhuman. There's nothing lunatic about calling a spade the textbook definition of what a spade is.

I do like how you try to personally attack me rather than acknowledge the violent, terrorist actions being done by these violent domestic terrorist groups. You apologists crack me up sometimes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    nope, thats just you in your personal fantasy land making shit up. its a favorite if yours afterall
    Well, ok I was joking, but obviously it struck a cord, which was not my intent, You posted your support for white supremacy which called white pride and conflate that with being a alt- right, Neo Nazi, right winger or anti marxist as being all one in the same, except when you don't.

So which is it, and you will have to pardon me if I get confused, I also am never sure at which point you are going to decide to pack peddle out of positions you have had.

I don't honestly have as much of a problem with what you think a you do, which is why I am not sitting around here going oh no you got it all wrong.

I am not in Antifa, I don't care if you call everyone on the left Antifa because everyday all day long wont make it true, and it is easy to verify and call you on that bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Ok, but that still doesn't explain why you feel that property damage is worse than murder.
    Yes I know you love to make up retarded arguments to fight against, now try to go point out where I said that.

That is not their stated goal. The people that I’ve seen, on Vice and NPR who were with Antifa were protesting Nazis.
    Their stated goal doesn't reflect reality, have you not been paying attention at all recently?

Ok I will spell it fucking out for you, just because people wear all black or are random fucking protesters doesn't make them antifa or anybody else without evidence.
    Go ahead and show me the somewhat recent protests with tons of people in black wearing masks that weren't antifa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definition of subhuman: less than human: such as
    a : failing to attain the level (as of morality or intelligence) associated with normal human beings
    b : unsuitable to or unfit for human beings subhuman living conditions
    c : of or relating to a taxonomic group lower than that of humans the subhuman primates

People such as the ones shown in OP's video obviously lack the morality and intelligence associated with normal human beings. So yes, they're subhuman. There's nothing lunatic about calling a spade the textbook definition of what a spade is.

I do like how you try to personally attack me rather than acknowledge the violent, terrorist actions being done by these violent domestic terrorist groups. You apologists crack me up sometimes
    I know why you called the person attacking the cop sub human and it really has nothing to do with what was going on in the video, your words not mine, I just pointed it out, because sub human is often a term famous by another group of as you put it sub humans that do the same shit. But only one type of person generally throws that word around as often.

And as so far as attacking you I am not, just pointing out your lack of objectivity in the matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Go ahead and show me the somewhat recent protests with tons of people in black wearing masks that weren't antifa.
    That isn't how that works when you fail to prove an argument in the affirmative. I never made any such claim about what Antifa does, I simply asked. You are the one making claims, others have too, but they back it up with an argument, some with irrelevant links that are thrown around all the time that say next to nothing.

Dextroden COME ON dude, there is no way you believe that even in the slightest, I have always been honest about how I have represented things even at my own expense because I think honesty is important.

I mean seriously I might say many things about you dude, but I am not going to make shit up, if I disagree with you it's because I legitimately don't and when addressed make an effort to flesh it out. Despite some things you have done, I don't think I have ever tried to positions you as a liar.

Confused yes, wrong sure.

So how can you sincerely hold this position in this last post of yours.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait what, I am not a cop, really dude?

- - - Updated - - -

Easy. Outside of the potential for Domestic terrorism, for which I'm never not against monitoring, the amount of these people are a fraction to the amount of people that despise them. And that's lumping in meme kids dumb enough to march with Nazis and the fact the white groups had to bond together to have a menacing appearance.

If they do anything more extreme than chant their idiotic chants, they get punished hard. Why is a group so dependant on the police to do anything a true threat and not a problem that thinks it's bigger than it is?