Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Arpaio went out of his way to abuse brown people, legal resident or not. Because of this a lot of other crime went unpunished if it got investigated in the first place. He was a bad sheriff.

This pardon is for the people who generally hate brown skinned spanish speakers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maomoa View Post
    This is all a distraction from the WSJ article. Again, timing his shitty actions to when real news breaks.
    No, he waited until a hurricane was destroying one of the biggest red states to try to sneak this in. He's corrupt, a hypocrite, a proven racist and a liar, and now we see he's also a craven coward as well.

Deleted
    Luckily for Trump, the biggest asshole in the room right now is Harvey. Gorka resigning, Arpaio pardoning...coincidence or conspiracy ?

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    Arpaio went out of his way to abuse brown people, legal resident or not. Because of this a lot of other crime went unpunished if it got investigated in the first place. He was a bad sheriff.

This pardon is for the people who generally hate brown skinned spanish speakers.
    I see that he orchestrated an assassination attempt against himself in the 90s and a man framed went to jail for 4 years but it was later found out that his people were the ones who bought the bomb parts... how is this guy a fuckign sherif?!

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Ummm... be specific. Which one? The one where Dumbass Dump makes a dumbass decision, or the one where Dumbass Dump makes another Dumbass Decision?
    Its probably the one where Mueller issued grand jury subpoenas.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/publi...ry?id=49425589

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Actually, I'm pretty sure he's banking on this to distract from Gorka resigning and the fact that he just signed a directive to prevent transgenders from joining the military (and removes the Department of Defenses ability to provide medical treatment for transgender individuals already in the military).

At this point I'm pretty convinced Trump himself is only in office to provide nonstop distractions so that the current administration can do even worse behind the scenes. He's obviously not a politician. He's a circus clown. "Look at me so you don't see them beating the animals into submission!"
    It's just an absolute shit fest. Gorka, transgender ban, hurricane... absolute scumbaggery. If not removed I hope all Americans with decency left come out in 2020 to vote this clown out.

@Breccia I'm calling it a win for me now. He talked about it on Tuesday despite the WH saying he wouldn't, and the pardon happened by the end of the week.

Racists all over the US are sure rejoicing today. Good thing he's focusing on the important issues of the day, surely there's nothing else important going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Phoenix mayor rips Trump: Pardoning Arpaio 'a slap in the face'

The mayor of Phoenix on Friday blasted President Trump’s decision to pardon former Maricopa County, Ariz., Sheriff Joe Arpaio, calling it a “slap in the face.”

“Pardoning Joe Arpaio is a slap in the face to the people of Maricopa County, especially the Latino community and those he victimized as he systematically and illegally violated their civil rights,” Mayor Greg Stanton (D) said in a statement.

“Arpaio target and terrorized Latino families because of the color of their skin. He was ordered by a federal judge to stop and he refused,” Stanton continued. “He received a fair trial and a justifiable conviction, and there’s nothing the President can do to change the awful legacy and the stains he left on our community.

“Donald Trump can ignore the rule of law, but it was our voters who removed Joe Arpaio from power.”
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    @Breccia I'm calling it a win for me now. He talked about it on Tuesday despite the WH saying he wouldn't, and the pardon happened by the end of the week.
    I shall cling to my technicality, thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    It's just an absolute shit fest. Gorka, transgender ban, hurricane... absolute scumbaggery.
    DACA is next. At this rate, within hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    It's just an absolute shit fest. Gorka, transgender ban, hurricane... absolute scumbaggery. If not removed I hope all Americans with decency left come out in 2020 to vote this clown out.
    Yeah. Can the Orange Turd be any worse? This piece of shit out does himself every week.

He basically got the Triple Crown in bigotry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Phoenix mayor rips Trump: Pardoning Arpaio 'a slap in the face'

- - - Updated - - -

I shall cling to my technicality, thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

DACA is next. At this rate, within hours.
    Shit! I forgot about DACA. The golden sombrero.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

So, it's clear that Trump hates brown people and the United States Constitution, just like Arpaio.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, it's clear that Trump hates brown people and the United States Constitution, just like Arpaio.
    There's bad constitution on many sides. On many sides.

"Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop taking amphetamines..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    There's bad constitution on many sides. On many sides.
    "When Trump pardons his people, he's not pardoning his best. They’re bringing contempt. They’re bringing crime. They’re racists. And some, I assume, are good people."

whoops, wrong thread
    Last edited by Redwyrm; 2017-08-26 at 02:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    "Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop taking amphetamines..."
    I'm already on glue

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    he hates people on many sides, many sides.
    I am not a Republican or a Democrat..... I just hate Trump with a passion. If he was on fire I wouldn't piss on him to put him out.

Well he just cost Senator Flake his job next year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    Well he just cost Senator Flake his job next year.
    I don't think Flake will survive the primary at this point

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    This seems almost spitefully stupid, but strangely unsurprising.
    Last edited by Xyonai; 2017-08-26 at 02:19 AM.