View Poll Results: What is your favorite fast food Burger Joint?

Voters
141. This poll is closed
  • McDonald's

17 12.06%
  • Burger King

24 17.02%
  • Wendy's

25 17.73%
  • Whataburger

15 10.64%
  • Fat Burger (Cause you didn't have to use your A-K)

2 1.42%
  • Krystal's Burger

0 0%
  • White Castle

6 4.26%
  • In and Out Burger or Other (write in comments below)

52 36.88%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    Okay, first of all, to hell with both Burger King and McDonalds. Burger King is the worst fast food place, and McDonalds is only good for when you're not feeling well and you need something that has so little substance that it won't upset your stomach.

The Fast Food joints I'm actually advocating for are this one

and this one

And finally... really mate? You're a supertaster? You are an outlier. Your opinion on the flavor of food is basically useless to anyone who isn't also a supertaster.

It's like getting an opinion on music from someone with severe synesthesia. You're experiencing something the rest of us aren't.
    Yeah Culvers is amazing loved them when they first came to MN but holy shit, can't have one too often but soo good.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Only burger fast food place I go to is 5 guys.

Hardee's is the best. There's no joking around with this burger, it's obviously a hamburger and proud of it.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

We only have Mcdonalds and Burger King (Hungry Jacks here), and hungry jacks makes the better burgers but my fav are Oporto. They don't do beef burgers but Portuguese chicken with an actual chilli sauce, massive hassle to get to from my place but I put up with it every few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    This, so much this. I moved to CA 2 weeks ago for my job. The FIRST thing I did was go to the legendary In and Out Burger. I'd been told about it for the past decade, best burgers ever. I was sorely disappointed. I'd rate the burger as "good" and the fries as "below average" I was honestly shocked. Pathetic. 5 Guys is much better and it's every where. 5 Guys wins.

If you are a West Coaster under the false impression your exclusive in and out is the best you need to go visit 5 Guys now... and stop spreading the false hype over in and out.
    5 guys is one of the worst burgers ive had. in n out. carls jr. habit. all MUCH MUCH better then 5 gives disgusting shit

There is a place called "The Habit" which is pretty good. It isn't the typical "fast food" since it is take out/sit down without drive thru and is slightly more expensive but the quality is great. Don't have to wait more than 5-10 minutes either. It's actually probably faster than Inn n out since it inn n out always has a long line.

I'm late, and on page 10, and I came here to close the thread by saying it's In-N-Out. And I voted before I posted and that's winning by the largest margin. Nevermind that "Other" falls into the category, it's all In-N-Out babe. Ciao!

I don't eat fast food if I can help it and we only have Burger King and McDonald's around here.
    I'll pick McDonald's as I buy their coffee from time to time but I never touch the "food".

I did try KFC when I was in the states. A few times even but only becuase a friend loves the place. I can't see why though.
    Guess thats not burgers but still...

Deleted
    I make my own burgers.

Lower bun (italian)
    Jack Black Smokey BBQ sauce
    Lettuce (1 slice)
    Tomato (3 slices)
    Pickles (4 slices horizontal)
    Cheddar
    quarterpounder, lean groundbeef
    Cheddar
    fried egg
    Bacon (4 strips)
    sauteed red onion
    Jack Black Smokey BBQ sauce
    Top bun.

Fuck all those fake burgers.
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2017-08-26 at 11:33 AM.