Teir 21 Bonus Sp

can anyone confirm for me if it was said anywhere that the 4pc that adds crit per stack of voidform would be changed? just trying to make sure that is the correct bonus before finalizing my mainswap to SP with my raid team
    oops i spelled tier wrong
    Last edited by donovan403; 2017-08-26 at 04:32 AM.

Deleted
    havent seen anythingh that shows it would have changed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by donovan403 View Post
    can anyone confirm for me if it was said anywhere that the 4pc that adds crit per stack of voidform would be changed? just trying to make sure that is the correct bonus before finalizing my mainswap to SP with my raid team
    oops i spelled tier wrong

It is a nice bonus, but there is still time for them to change it even if they have not said anything about it, tried it on PTR and i kind of laughed a bit about all the crits bu as we dont do that much high numbers its at least a a bit under control on ST i manage to go up to around 90% crit on ST in voidform from 30-35% that i have normally.
    DPS was around 1.2-1.5 million dps or smth like that so its not broken on 3 targets i get to 106% crit once and did around 2.5-3.5 million dmg on cleave in but it has ramp up and isnt much more dmg than the other classes like warrior,paladin etc have in their AoE.
    SO it feels op in multi targets but as AoE its pretty much the same as the other classes have had it up until now just that its ramp up a bit.
    ST is also going to be good but not about of this world goodi think.

Hope they dont change it i liked it even if its just a "boring" you get crit % also in voidform if you ask others.

Deleted
    1.2-1.5 is what were doing on single target right now.
    The current 4x is just so strong I could see not replacing it throughout t21.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jobbly View Post
    1.2-1.5 is what were doing on single target right now.
    The current 4x is just so strong I could see not replacing it throughout t21.
    They will most likely nerf the set like they did with t19 just so the next tier is worth getting.

I'm interested in seeing how the stats shift. Do we go back to looking for Mastery since the set will provide us with Crit? Will we still want to keep as much Crit as possible?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caladia View Post
    I'm interested in seeing how the stats shift. Do we go back to looking for Mastery since the set will provide us with Crit? Will we still want to keep as much Crit as possible?
    I don't think mastery would see much of a shift in terms of priority, for me, mastery is the lowest and I have about 5k of it. I am more interested in seeing if 2pc t20 + 4pc t21 would be the best setup, since both 2pc t20 and t21 are about Mindblast damage, we could see some very hard hitting Mindblasts with that setup and it wouldn't take away the best legendary combo. Only time will tell.

It does seem pretty broken and will probably get changed, just did one try on dummies and on 3 target with stm I ended up at 4.5 mil dps, and the majority of that was not in execute range.

the 4 piece hasn't changed but it's going to get nerfed in the future. no matter what they nerf it to, i'm really excited to see the synergy between the 4 set and the Acrid Catalyst Injector

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can see a 100% uptime of STM on some fights with this tset if you managed to max out The vt app trait with relics

Great set for long fights... not so much for getting WQs done quick.