Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLove View Post
    That's exactly what it is now isn't it. 2 tokens in eu, 1 token in China, somewhere in between on other regions.
    But you don't have to sell tokens. Making gold has never been easier in Legion. Especially with Enchanting.

Sure selling 2 tokens here in EU would be the fastest way of doing it. But to be honest 500k is easy as hell to make ingame. Especially if you know how to farm certain old green pieces that sell for a boat load.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    500k for a mount you can't use in relevant content, oh blizzard...
    First thing that I thought was, mount has a gun, but I can't use that gun in combat...

then the ridiculous price...

congrats hardcore gold seller

7+ Year Old Account
    dude i need that golem for my paladin in lightforged tier lol. that is amazing
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    But you don't have to sell tokens. Making gold has never been easier in Legion. Especially with Enchanting.

Sure selling 2 tokens here in EU would be the fastest way of doing it. But to be honest 500k is easy as hell to make ingame. Especially if you know how to farm certain old green pieces that sell for a boat load.
    Easy or not it's irrelevant. People who collect mounts are in my small experience not the same people who are into making easy money.

In general gold sinks now profit more money to blizzard than a direct shop item. The other new mount recently added to the store can also be bought with wow tokens, there really isn't a difference between the two anymore.
    Last edited by mmoc029e10d7f3; 2017-08-26 at 01:55 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    You deserve a Nobel Peace Prize.

I shall save it as my signature to taunt the banshees.
    The funny thing is that they would be baying for Blizzards blood if the mount was put in the store.. And so Blizz decide to make it a gold sink mount and people are still complaining, very much a case of go figure..

Deleted
    Another mount I can't afford.

People who say 500k is too much, do you not use your professions? Do you not use the auction house? 500k is not really that much. And with 7.3 about to drop now is the time to make a shit ton of gold. Prepare now.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Mongler View Post
    The Lightforge Warframe drop parts are as follows:

Lith A4 - Blueprint
    Meso S8 - Neuroptics
    Neo T3 - Systems
    Axi R3 - Chassis

I hope someone got this

Hahah, I got it. It's Warframe rofl.

Remember, you have 1 year to farm it, then back into the vault it goes!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    They're seriously keeping it at 500k? Fuck off, Blizz.
    Was it not originally meant for Mythic Argus, the Unmaker?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    They're seriously keeping it at 500k? Fuck off, Blizz.
    Better than it being a store mount.

And 500k is piss easy to make.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLove View Post
    Easy or not it's irrelevant. People who collect mounts are in my small experience not the same people who are into making easy money.
    Hardcore mount collectors are usually collecting more things than just mounts, and collecting gold is a thing.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I bet this mount will take a lot more gold out of the economy compared to the spider mount.

Remember gold gained via selling tokens only shuffles gold, not deplete the region's stock.

Vendors actually take gold away completely.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-08-26 at 07:39 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    helicopters don't have legs.
    Not with that attitude they don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Not with that attitude they don't.
    that's a good point, why crash land when you can just have your robot legs land like a super hero.

7+ Year Old Account
    Made 2 million gold this expansion, and I only play 1 character, and barely try. I sell most of the enchanting mats I get, and spend all my blood of sargeras on stuff to resell (whatever is selling best that day). That's about it. Otherwise just play casually. 2 million.

500k for a sweet mount like this is a steal.

Everyone in comments are pro gold farmers making 1 million gold per second it seems

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Everyone in comments are pro gold farmers making 1 million gold per second it seems
    Nah, but we're not for "omg this is SO EXPENSIVE, FUCK OFF BLIZZARD SERIOUSLY!".
    Making gold ain't that hard, and you don't even have to make 5 million gold a week - I make roughly 100K a week and don't even touch the AH... because I find that boring.
    So I can't really understand how a guy like me that isn't making gold actively can afford that mount but someone else wouldn't. And even if this was a 5M gold mount, I wouldn't complain, I'd say "I might buy it... eventually."

Is there any rep discount for lightforge mount? Or fixed price?

I mean I don't push missions very hard but I still net like 10k a week there. Then though random WQ to hit the cache often another 4 or 5k and that's again not targeting and going after gold for them. Gets deeper with WQ if I end up with tons of order supplies and can just flush them into bloods then into herbs occasionally. Enchanting scores me about 10k a week and by no means really push for gold. Just making a few of the much desired and here and there and tossing on the AH to cover my repairs/food/flasks in raids.

End of the day I lazy, very lazily, fall into about 20k on a low week and 30k on a high week gold per toon. I do this with 3. So a lazy 80 to 90k a week. Since I only raid with one of them, sometimes the second, I only need like 5 to 10k of the to chip into that money hole. Of course I can supply myself with most of my own pots/flasks/gems/enchants due to smart profession layout. But end of the day 50k a week for a guy with a main and an alt shouldn't be insane to do very lazily. A 100k if you try a bit. More if you try a lot and are decent at it.

Point is that this really isn't a sink.

Deleted
    And what happens with the buildings of the broken shore? I mean, now that the tokens are gone and we got an emmisary, how can we access for example to the mage tower to get the appearances?? I hope they leave the 3 buildings open 24/7, because if they delete the tokens and few people go to the shore because they will be in Argus...