Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Tbh i could imagine HBO took action before the leak to protect to finale yes the hackers have gotten their hands on the outline summary of ep7 but i dont think they ever got the actual episode otherwise they would have released it by now, ep6 leaked on wednesday morning and ep4 leaked on friday night i dont see the point of them leaking ep7 almost a day before release.

Other then the principle of it I don't see why HBO cares that much about leaks. Unlike, network they don't rely on advertising revenue based on ratings. As far as I can tell if anything leaking the episodes early has only increased viewership rather then decreased it. Lastly, Game of Throne is already the most pirated show on the planet. The number of people watching the show early and the number of people stealing the show after it airs very likely has a huge overlap so the leaks themselves are not having a impact on the number of live viewers at all?

On one hand id like for it to leak already cause i cant wait to watch it... but... on another i know that after i watch it, i will feel such a huge emptiness knowing the next season (and so, episode) will be in 1-1,5 year

So what happens in episode 7? Just DanyJon Sex and Night King crossing the wall? What about Cersei?

Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    So what happens in episode 7? Just DanyJon Sex and Night King crossing the wall? What about Cersei?
    That plus, taking the wight to KL and not even the mountain can kill it, cersei agrees to send men to help, later she tells Jaime she was lying and wont, he more or less tells her to fuck off and heads north to help fight the NK army, oh and she has a miscarriage.

F yes, Jaime is not lost. Jaime the Kingslayer for King !

15+ Year Old Account
    And it will start to snow in KL.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    Other then the principle of it I don't see why HBO cares that much about leaks. Unlike, network they don't rely on advertising revenue based on ratings. As far as I can tell if anything leaking the episodes early has only increased viewership rather then decreased it. Lastly, Game of Throne is already the most pirated show on the planet. The number of people watching the show early and the number of people stealing the show after it airs very likely has a huge overlap so the leaks themselves are not having a impact on the number of live viewers at all?
    I think the argument is always that piracy means lost subscribers to HBO. It's a weak argument, but not totally invalid. I'm probably in that subset of people who have the out-of-pocket resources to pay for a subscription, but is tired of having like 20 different subscriptions a month.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I think the argument is always that piracy means lost subscribers to HBO. It's a weak argument, but not totally invalid. I'm probably in that subset of people who have the out-of-pocket resources to pay for a subscription, but is tired of having like 20 different subscriptions a month.
    HBO isn't even an option for me, they cut HBO in my county entirely after season 6.
    The only option for me is to sign to a specific cable provider that made a deal with HBO so i can buy an additional package of them that includes GOT a full 24hours after the US release. And the last few times that entire service crashed and was unavailable to watch for hours upon end.
    If i could pay a decent fee so i can watch it at the same time/just after US release in full HD quality i would, we have bought all the Blueray discs from each season even tho we don't even have a blue-ray player hooked up anymore, but its not even an option.
    So the only thing left to do is to pirate and wake up early on Monday while staying away from all media before watching.

Last week we watched the leaked episode as soon as it hit the internet so we knew everything.
    And im glad we did; the day after i got a Suggested Video popup from youtube on my phone titled: "Viserion Dies" with the blue eye thumbnail to boot.
    Luckily we already watched it so it didn't come as a surprise but lets say we played nice and just waited till release.
    A major plot would have been spoiled even-tho we did everything right and played by the rules..

15+ Year Old Account
    Funny enough they will show Episode 7 here in the cinema for free here tonight around 19:00 thats 9 hours earlier then it will air in america, but it was full so i couldnt go.... wish they opened a 2e room.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    That plus, taking the wight to KL and not even the mountain can kill it, cersei agrees to send men to help, later she tells Jaime she was lying and wont, he more or less tells her to fuck off and heads north to help fight the NK army, oh and she has a miscarriage.
    Wonder what Bronn is gonna do i like his character and i would love to see him up in t he north with the rest.

- - - Updated - - -

Its the final countdown
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2017-08-27 at 06:34 AM.

Anyone read the supposed S8 leaks? I wonder if there is any validity to them. If so, I will be a bit torn. Bittersweet indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    Anyone read the supposed S8 leaks? I wonder if there is any validity to them. If so, I will be a bit torn. Bittersweet indeed.
    with the amount of BS "theories" coming out daily, i'm taking any S8 leaks with a grain of salt until I get them from a trusted source.

15+ Year Old Account
    Besides the fact some actors signed on for all 6 episodes of S8 but are suppose to die early in these so called leaks (the contracts for S8 leaked)
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2017-08-27 at 06:31 PM.

Yeah, s8 leaks are at this point like new wow exp leaks. People taking advantage of the fact that people are on hype train and they make up their fan fic with hope someone will believe. never understood it, why would anyone even care about it?

Deleted
    I hope it starts in ca 10 minutes or do I hafta wait another hour!? Eeeeek...I'm getting panic attack

Anyone know when it will show up on HBO nordic?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    Anyone know when it will show up on HBO nordic?
    If you open browser with previously used pages popping up and one of them is hbo n u keep clicking refresh, you will have to logg into hbo again for refresh to bring up next episode or it won't work. I fall for that annoyance several times now lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    If you open browser with previously used pages popping up and one of them is hbo n u keep clicking refresh, you will have to logg into hbo again for refresh to bring up next episode or it won't work. I fall for that annoyance several times now lol...
    Didn't know that >_>
    Thanks!

7+ Year Old Account
    So.... that final scene, in particularly the last few moments of it.

Did they FINALLY pull a proper scourge reference? seemed a bit too intentional to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    So.... that final scene, in particularly the last few moments of it.

Did they FINALLY pull a proper scourge reference? seemed a bit too intentional to me.
    I have a hard time not seeing this at least partially inspired by the wrath trailer, first raising the dragon out of a frozen lake and now that march of undead with it flying over.

So, did I get it right - Tormund and Beric survived on the wall, but are pretty stuck, but the rest of the garrison of Eastwatch is pretty much dead?