Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Rather than Leaks and Fake Expansions, lets talk about what we already *know*

This isnt an 8.0 speculation thread, but rather a gathering of 8.0 facts, things that are accumlialted from various interviews, datamines and more:

What We *Know* is comming next expansion:

- Kul'tiras (By the map, is likley going to be a Continent, not just a single isle like some leaks claim)
    - Dragons are Returning (Confirmed in an interview with Jessie Cox and Crendor with Ion)
    - Void will be a major theme (Old Gods too most likley, given the 7.3 quest gears tentacle vibe)
    - Possible return of the Twilight Hammer in a big way (Those robes remind me alot of the twilight cults robes)
    - Jaina, almost 100% likley to be a major character, though not the main antagonist, infact its very likely she will be a redeemed villian this time round from blizzard choosing to claim all other versions of jaina (HS/HOTS) are *Non canon*.
    - Assets from Kul'tiras in VERY early Legion as far back as launch reveal a new alliance ship,a Kul'tiras whitehouse (Untextured) and a model named Aegwynn's Tower (Untextured), Aegwynn is likely appearing in this expansion too, I suspect Jaina and Aegwynn will be involved alot, if i was to guess, its probable Jaina will become the next Guardian.
    - Chromies Scenerio is relevent, events in it are apparently hinting to the next expansion (Again, Crendor/Cox).
    - Possible hint to going to other worlds after Argus... Blizzard mentions after 7.3 that Argus could be used as a base for "Something else" (again stated in the crendor/cox interview).

So, in conclusion we have:

- Chromie
    - Jaina
    - Old Gods
    - Kul'tiras, Probably a Continent
    - Wrathion
    - Aegwynn
    - Void themes, possibly more planet traveling.
    - Dragons are returning, probably the infinite dragonflight.

The interview in question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QQil6jxO4w

The images of the Kul'tiras Lighthouse/Tower

http://imgur.com/a/jtkyf

The Kul'tiras Attire from 7.3

http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/640265.jpg

Wowheads guide on many deaths of chromie highlights your being ilevel 1000 and level 112

http://www.wowhead.com/the-deaths-of...scenario-guide

Nobbel does a playthrough of it, Wrathion is spotted in the scenerio at the Obsidian Sanctum I think? For some obescured reason, apparently hes been mentioned a few times in recent blizz interviews as having plans as ever.

Also, we have the comment by the dev saying "Jaina was pissed" when she left Dalaran, we dont know where she went though. However it is kinda obvious and with the jaina blizzcon art its very clear were getting an expansion reveal likely with her as the poster character.

Now:

The speculation things elaborated on:

Why Jaina will likely be the next Guardian of Azeroth?

Aegwynns tower, in Kul'tiras cannot be a coincidence, plus Aegwynn has been showing up more in ToS, its very likely when you put two and two together that blizzard plans to incorperate Aegwynn and Jaina into a situation together in some context.

Oh:

More news:

Turalyon and Alleria are comming with us into the next expansion

You can find this stated in ions recent 7.3 interviews at gamescom.
    Last edited by CaptainV; 2017-08-26 at 11:50 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    For a thread listing things we KNOW, you sure list a lot of speculations....

Deleted
    This is really cool information, but old gods and Kul'Tiras don't fit together (at least for me)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraNic View Post
    This is really cool information, but old gods and Kul'Tiras don't fit together (at least for me)
    the last old god is under water and Kul'tiras is a seafaring nation...

10+ Year Old Account
    We actually know next to nothing, a lot of what we think we know is just speculation that has become a "well known fact" because it's gone around for a long enough time.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    What we really know so far:

There will be an expansion coming out.
    We will be able to level some in the new expansion.

Other than that, nothing concrete has been announced, and without an official announcement, everything else is mere speculation. Some of it could be true, but nobody knows until an announcement is made by Blizzard.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

7+ Year Old Account
    We already have the 8.0 speculation thread for this
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

This isnt an 8.0 speculation thread, but rather a gathering of 8.0 facts, things that are accumlialted from various interviews, datamines and more:

- Kul'tiras (By the map, is likley going to be a Continent, not just a single isle like some leaks claim)
    - Dragons are Returning (Confirmed in an interview with Jessie Cox and Crendor with Ion)
    - Void will be a major theme (Old Gods too most likley, given the 7.3 quest gears tentacle vibe)
    - Possible return of the Twilight Hammer in a big way (Those robes remind me alot of the twilight cults robes)
    - Jaina, almost 100% likley to be a major character, though not the main antagonist, infact its very likely she will be a redeemed villian this time round from blizzard choosing to claim all other versions of jaina (HS/HOTS) are *Non canon*.
    - Assets from Kul'tiras in VERY early Legion as far back as launch reveal a new alliance ship,a Kul'tiras whitehouse (Untextured) and a model named Aegwynn's Tower (Untextured), Aegwynn is likely appearing in this expansion too, I suspect Jaina and Aegwynn will be involved alot, if i was to guess, its probable Jaina will become the next Guardian.
    - Chromies Scenerio is relevent, events in it are apparently hinting to the next expansion (Again, Crendor/Cox).
    - Possible hint to going to other worlds after Argus... Blizzard mentions after 7.3 that Argus could be used as a base for "Something else" (again stated in the crendor/cox interview).

So, in conclusion we have:

- Chromie
    - Jaina
    - Old Gods
    - Kul'tiras, Probably a Continent
    - Wrathion
    - Aegwynn
    - Void themes, possibly more planet traveling.
    - Dragons are returning, probably the infinite dragonflight.
    Your first line says this isn't a thread for speculation, yet your entire post is theory and speculation lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Ah, but this isn't a thread for SPECULATION, it's for what we KNOW is coming..... Amirite @CaptainV ?

Where did you come up with Wrathion?

7+ Year Old Account
    What we know about 8.0: NOTHING!
    We don't know if it is happening
    They might pull a Windows9 and just skip a number
    Last edited by Shadochi; 2017-08-26 at 09:21 PM.

For all we know they might as well pull out expansion theme out of their ass the way they did with WoD and Pandaland.

People are guessing old gods and 7 seas but it has been a guess since 2013. Blizz might as well semd us to another planet with 100% new lore and it wouldnt be too suprising

10+ Year Old Account
    This isnt an 8.0 speculation thread
    yea, it still is speculation

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Except it isnt, this is stuff we *know*is going to appear in 8.0

This isnt speculation mate.

Ive sited my sources, if you want more, you can google the Aegwynn Tower for yourself, Wrathion is in the chromie scenerio, and ion did say the events of chromies scenerio being carried into levle 112 are not a coincidence.

Hahaha.. the only fact in that whole post is that there will be an 8.0. Everything else is just possibilities and things pulled out of one's backside.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except it isnt, this is stuff we *know*is going to appear in 8.0

This isnt speculation mate.

Ive sited my sources, if you want more, you can google the Aegwynn Tower for yourself, Wrathion is in the chromie scenerio, and ion did say the events of chromies scenerio being carried into levle 112 are not a coincidence.
    Anytime you use 'likely' or 'almost' you are absolutely engaging in speculation. Not to mention, just because these things exist in the game files does not in any way mean they are going to appear in 8.0. You know or should know this. One does not have to google anything. What we know for certain was listed earlier when they said 'an expansion is coming, and we'll be able to level' those are what we already know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Camthur View Post
    Hahaha.. the only fact in that whole post is that there will be an 8.0. Everything else is just possibilities and things pulled out of one's backside.
    You got that right.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

This is just another thread of SPECULATION though.

We don't know anything for sure, we won't until Blizzcon, but at least you're not giving this thread a clickbait title like "leak" threads...

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Literally the first sentence in this thread:
    " This isnt an 8.0 speculation thread, but rather a gathering of 8.0 facts, things that are accumlialted from various interviews, datamines and more:"

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    " This isnt an 8.0 speculation thread, but rather a gathering of 8.0 facts, things that are accumlialted from various interviews, datamines and more:"
    If we're going to have a fact thread, then the first post should not be littered with "guess", "likely", "possible" or any other speculative statements.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Well thats what we do in the speculation threads, gather the sources and discuss