Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    I'm not the one who claimed millions in 2015, since you seem to have issues following the thread or simply what you said, i'll make it easy for you.
    Because you are unable or unwilling to read and are hell-bent on clinging so hard to your childlike views and burying your head in the sand, I will simplify things by posting Wikipedia's documented asylum applications trends in Europe from 2008 to 2017.

Try to nitpick this.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Rofl
    They clear a block from squatters and people act like it's the end of the world
    Of course they're pissed. They've been living there for years. I'd be burning my shit in the street too.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Because you are unable or unwilling to read and are hell-bent on clinging so hard to your childlike views and burying your head in the sand, I will simplify things by posting Wikipedia's documented asylum applications trends in Europe from 2008 to 2017.

Try to nitpick this.
    You said millions in Germany in 2015 that was wrong, you are now stating over a million for the whole EU region something i never disputed. It's not my fault you make silly claims first in thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    You said millions in Germany in 2015 that was wrong, you are now stating over a million for the whole EU region something i never disputed. It's not my fault you make silly claims first in thread.
    Don't make false claims, that's very low of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't make false claims, that's very low of you.

Even including that, it doesn't bring your millions or the narrative of "biggest movement since Ghengis Khan" or "Western nations overwhelmed" all things you mentioned and claimed. Or perhaps you want me to go back and quote all those things?

Starting with the ridiculous and false claim of uncontrolled migration into Europe in addition to the conspiracy theory that it was done to drop german worker wages, what is not surprising since you always had a hardon for seeing evil in everything german ever since the west demanded Greece to own up to their mistakes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even including that, it doesn't bring your millions or the narrative of "biggest movement since Ghengis Khan" or "Western nations overwhelmed" all things you mentioned and claimed. Or perhaps you want me to go back and quote all those things?

Starting with the ridiculous and false claim of uncontrolled migration into Europe in addition to the conspiracy theory that it was done to drop german worker wages, what is not surprising since you always had a hardon for seeing evil in everything german ever since the west demanded Greece to own up to their mistakes.
    Now that is some projecting. Call me when you have anything of value to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that is some projecting. Call me when you have anything of value to say.
    No projecting at all, since you believe it to be the case no problem let me bring up a post from someone you know very well. You 2 hours ago.

A reminder that this is all the result of Merkel's message for unprecedented, uncontrolled and limitless migration from Africa and Asia to Germany and consequentally Europe, in order to secure and diminish German worker wages for the German industry.

A reminder that Merkel is responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands of people who drowned in the Mediterranean, ferried by human traffickers and aided by NGOs who are profiting handsomely by all these migrant camps and migrant influx. A reminder that the very vast majority of these people are without skills or education, and will unfortunately remain unemployed, paying no taxes and receiving hefty benefits of (mainly) governments like Germany, Netherlands, Belgium and Sweden, increasing the taxpayer burden and crime rate.

Let's never forget how and why this is happening.
    Kinda hard to call it me projecting when you bring it up in your first post, lol.

After reading this thread I have to say one thing: number of people who confuse economic immigrants (expats) with refugees and vice versa is too damn high T_T
    Last edited by ls-; 2017-08-26 at 05:41 PM.

Yea, Italy is in turmoil since WW2 ( it wasn't a decent place prior to that either), they didn't have a decent government since, it's only logical to blame all of that on immigrants, after all we are all perfect and there is certainly a menacing force trying to destroy our perfect imaginary life styles that we are totally entitled to.
    Last edited by HumbleDuck; 2017-08-26 at 05:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Invaders seriously? You speak like a nationalist.
    Look up the word jingoism.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Obama killed Gaddafi who was stopping migrants before. Blame him.

[Infracted]
    Infracted for the truth. Gaddafi said as much for himself, before Clinton had him killed. Maybe that's why he infracted you? Don't speak about the Dear Leader, when it was Clinton who was really behind it all.

Then again the truth is considered "trolling" half the time.
    Working on my next ban.

No projecting at all, since you believe it to be the case no problem let me bring up a post from someone you know very well. You 2 hours ago.

Kinda hard to call it me projecting when you bring it up in your first post, lol.
    Feel free to just ignore me, but as someone that's been reading this conversation I think you and @hellhamster have gotten hung up on the semantics of he said she said, and if you want to make forward progress both of you should re-state your positions in the shortest and clearest terms possible. Just my two cents.

This is a globalist genocide of all westerners. The response to this attack on our culture should be to shut their companies down. Google, amazon, and facebook. 3 companies that need to be broken up yesterday.

7+ Year Old Account
    Italian police are investigating the suspected gang rape of a Polish tourist and the savage beating of her partner on Italy's popular Rimini beach.

Italian news reports said the man passed out after being beaten on the head and robbed and his partner was repeatedly raped by four men early Saturday on a secluded stretch of beach in the Adriatic town on Italy's eastern coast.

Media reports said the 26-year-old Poles were hospitalized with injuries. Passers-by called police after seeing the couple, bloodied and dazed, on the beach.

It wasn't immediately clear if any suspects had been detained.
    http://abcnews.go.com/International/...beach-49438221

Polish news sites report that the suspects were from North Africa.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    What spine? The Italians are the main taxi service.
    Well, you know. If the rest of Europe would bother to help, right? It's a country in crisis, but is apparently expected to handle it the hundreds of thousands of migrants alone. This isn't a national problem, it's a European problem. And most of the migrants aren't looking to stay in Italy, either. So why should Italy do anything for neighbors that aren't willing to do anything in return?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    Help them with what? The Italian shuttle taxi is already taking 100 % care of it. Everyone gets picked up who's 20 km off the Libyan coast or 500 km away from Sicily. Whichever way you look at it.
    Maybe help control the waters, pay for the maintenance of the migrants, camps, supplies, etc. Ferrying them back to Italy isn't an Italian decision, it's mandated by the EU because "humanity" or whatever. But at the same time, Europe has heavily criticized Italy for letting a ton of them through and even threatened to close borders at certain places. It wasn't until Renzi threatened to issue Schengen visas to the whole bunch that most of Europe even bothered to acknowledge the issue at all.

And regarding the evictions from the squat here in Rome, the main issue was that it was "inhumane" to kick them out of a building they'd occupying illegally since 2013, based on the reason that they'd nowhere else to go. The problem is, however, that the group of people had been offered several different locations, but none seemed to fit their taste, being either too far away from the city or too small. Following that, there was a huge demonstration by migrants, and get this, demanding that the Italian state provide them with free apartments.

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    Yea, Italy is in turmoil since WW2 ( it wasn't a decent place prior to that either), they didn't have a decent government since, it's only logical to blame all of that on immigrants, after all we are all perfect and there is certainly a menacing force trying to destroy our perfect imaginary life styles that we are totally entitled to.
    You have no idea in what are you saying

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    This is a globalist genocide of all westerners. The response to this attack on our culture should be to shut their companies down. Google, amazon, and facebook. 3 companies that need to be broken up yesterday.
    Ah yes. State control of companies for not playing ball with white nationalistic genocidal tendencies. That's not fascist in the least.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Yo know what would really help with the inmigration crisis? Actually helping the nations where those inmigrants come from. If you help the african nations where those people were born, they wouldnt have the motivation to leave
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    How do you think we should handle barbarians who have no respect for our own existence? You sure as hell don't handle them with kid gloves, you treat them like the animals that they are and kick them out of your house.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleZero View Post
    Im glad im just 25 years old so i can, bar unforeseen accidents, experience the suffering and chaos of the next 50+ years first hand.

Cheers to everyone involved in making it happen.
    Cheers! Suffering builds character!