Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

Why did you start posting here?

I was curious if people used smart phones..90% of the people replied they don't need that in their life. This was a good 6 years ago though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a Smart Phone, i barely use it, why? cause i'm weird (not like i have that many people to talk with, also i haven't payed the service of my phone -maybe main reason why i don't use it :P)

There was never a time when I didn't post here.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Don't remember.

I think it might have been to ask about this old cataclysm website where you answered questions and it'd give you a suggested race/class at the end based on your answers.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I believe I was excited about sharing a UFO sighting in London, so I made an account. I was lurking a few months before that, I think.
    if only you had a smart phone at the time

It would've had to have been around the time I started playing WoW and was alerted to this as a way to keep up to date on current/future updates. Then I found the off-topic forums and it all went downhill from there.

I still don't have a smartphone or similar device. I acknowledge the value of them for people who need access to computer resources on the go. But I don't go anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't, but I do think I had an iPad.
    sorry can't take you seriously knowing you had an ipad...nothing personal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I was down the hall at my Dear John weekly group meeting in room 302, just on the other end of the building there, and as we were leaving someone said their was still fresh coffee and donuts left here, so I did a look over each shoulder to make sure the coast was clear and stepped on in.

I immediately noticed upon the entry there were the spoils that had been mentioned, and the room had a nice breeze flowing through and circulation. The Coffee is for the birds, but the donates were alright, had one of those Jelly filled kind.

And that's my story.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    So I could have fun... but also so I could crystallize my own ideas. Now it's to stand up to Edgelords and Nazi apologists/sympathizers and have fun doing so.
    Well, I think it was Einstein that said, "we have to make our own fun dudes" Or something about our humanity outpacing our technology.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I first came here to talk about wow, after I quit WoW, I only stayed to fuck around on the offtopic forums.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

10+ Year Old Account
    That's just silly. I have one now - it's what I'm typing this on. I also have an iPhone and an iMac for my digital artwork.
    I'm just teasing you winter blossom, i have an ipad too.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    marvel threads and people being horribly wrong in them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because people on the internet are often wrong about everything, duh.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    That's just silly. I have one now - it's what I'm typing this on. I also have an iPhone and an iMac for my digital artwork.
    It's quite funny for me in that regard. I never thought I'd actually need an iPad, because I never really knew what I should use it for. However, last week I spontaneously bought an iPad Pro and now I love it for watching videos in bed etc.

OT: I think I initially started posting in the WoW subforums and then just went from there and stayed.

I don't really know. I just kind of made an account then posted in an overwatch thread. Now I kind of lurk reading the extremely polarized opinions passed off as fact, gloss over the 40+ replies arguing about a fact and twisting it to suit their view. Often I debate posting but rarely do because it's quickly drowned out in the overwhelming amounts of shit posted by the top posters. I think I only visit the OT forum to watch monkeys fling shit at each other. MMOC kind of reminds me of a retirement home where the only thing they have to do is bicker about pointless shit for hours and talk about the good old days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Why Am I Here View Post
    I don't really know. I just kind of made an account then posted in an overwatch thread. Now I kind of lurk reading the extremely polarized opinions passed off as fact, gloss over the 40+ replies arguing about a fact and twisting it to suit their view. Often I debate posting but rarely do because it's quickly drowned out in the overwhelming amounts of shit posted by the top posters. I think I only visit the OT forum to watch monkeys fling shit at each other. MMOC kind of reminds me of a retirement home where the only thing they have to do is bicker about pointless shit for hours and talk about the good old days.

can you really tell us how you feel?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    can you really tell us how you feel?
    I feel like this forum is a battleground for the far left and far right, where only absolute fuckery reigns. I feel that you can only truly belong here if your opinion is set in stone and you dig your heels in any time evidence that alters your belief comes your way. I feel like a fair lot of people here lack the ability to reason, compromise, and find a middle ground. But it could just be a very loud shit posing minority who thrive on drama and conflict.

feel = think = opinion that I have came up with by observing threads

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like this forum is a battleground for the far left and far right, where only absolute fuckery reigns. I feel that you can only truly belong here if your opinion is set in stone and you dig your heels in any time evidence that alters your belief comes your way. I feel like a fair lot of people here lack the ability to reason, compromise, and find a middle ground. But it could just be a very loud shit posing minority who thrive on drama and conflict.

feel = think = opinion that I have came up with by observing threads

or you can be me, its not so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    or you can be me, its not so bad.
    I don't know your role on these forums here. There's a wide cast of characters so it's hard to tell

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know your role on these forums here. There's a wide cast of characters so it's hard to tell
    I like you already

Because I am bored and currently waiting for security clearance for my new job. Whilst I wait, i may as well throw a few lines. Weak as they usually may be.