10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Full Blizzcon key art, if anyone wanted to see it. Jaina is front and center.

https://twitter.com/Blizzard_Ent/sta...22159343878144
    [/URL]

Probe for starcraft and brightwing for hots

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Jaina will be involved in WoW at least in some big way. Kul'Tiras may or may not be involved but Jaina will be there. And yay....more waiting X_X
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Looks like WoW expansion will be biggest thing this year. Diablo 4 is year or two too early (otherwise they wouldn't bother with new class for D3), same with new IP.

And it's funny that WoW art is only one that is teasing new content (most likely we will see reveal of new Overwatch hero, but Doomfist is one on the poster).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geso View Post
    Probe for starcraft and brightwing for hots
    That's not brightwing.

Its a blue whelp.
    Its for hearthstone.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    So either Starcraft or HotS doesn't get a spot on the key art(since probe can be for both). Or maybe WoW doesn't have a spot and Jaina is for HotS
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    It was very unlikely. Just because some people created theories why it's likely and why they must announce it at Gamescom doesn't make it more likely. We have 5:1 announcement pointing towards Blizzcon, the success of Legion pointing towards Blizzcon, that 7.3 is still the focus and not the announcement pointing towards Blizzcon... it was very, very obvious what Gamescom will be about and what not.
    I disagree, but doesn't matter now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    So either Starcraft or HotS doesn't get a spot on the key art(since probe can be for both). Or maybe WoW doesn't have a spot and Jaina is for HotS
    I remember years ago people saying WoW was going to end after we defeat Kil'Jaeden. Maybe they were right and Blizzcon is where they announce WoW going into maintenance mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Potential expansions ideas and remaining villains:
    - Azshara and her Naga Empire
    - N'zoth and his minions
    - Zandalari trolls
    - Other side of Azeroth
    - Azeroth moons
    - Realm of Shadows
    - What remains of K'aresh
    - A conflict in Lordaeron between the Forsaken and the remaining northern human kingdoms
    - Return of the Lich King

So these are just a few examples, and as you can see there is pleeeeeenty of material to make many more expansions, and if Blizzard really wants to have a villain in each of them, they'll flesh him/her out the same way they built the "Void" through the expansions.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I really want that!
    Could also be an elemental planes expansion with a zone or two in each plane. More fleshed out.
    Also could have that Emerald Dream exansion if they get desperate.
    Ahn'Kiraj and an underground Northrend expansion.
    Numerous planets in the cosmos.
    Other continents of Draenor.
    AU Azeroth.

Tons more than what we listed too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    I remember years ago people saying WoW was going to end after we defeat Kil'Jaeden. Maybe they were right and Blizzcon is where they announce WoW going into maintenance mode.
    WoW is still going to go on. Things are not resolved like at all.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Could also be an elemental planes expansion with a zone or two in each plane. More fleshed out.
    Also could have that Emerald Dream exansion if they get desperate.
    Ahn'Kiraj and an underground Northrend expansion.
    Numerous planets in the cosmos.
    Other continents of Draenor.
    AU Azeroth.

Tons more than what we listed too.
    Since we already have AU draenor as canon, I would like to explore it further. Would like a storyline with the elements on draenor.

- - - Updated - - -

So it is true that they've been baiting us with Kul'Tiras stuff and with talk that they are working on the next 2 expansions while even more are planned down the line. The huge surprise is gonna be that we aren't getting anything new... ever... AGAIN!!!

Deleted
    All I see in the art is HS (left side), Hots (right side) and Ov (behind Hots) and Jaina in the middle.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    All I see in the art is HS (left side), Hots (right side) and Ov (behind Hots) and Jaina in the middle.
    What if Blizzcon gets changed to HotSCon and all the character are either now HotS heroes or will be released after HotSCon

Deleted
    Sorry but this is silly? why would they stop producing for wow? wow is still a cash cow for them (next to ov and hots)

- - - Updated - - -

What if Blizzcon gets changed to HotSCon and all the character are either now HotS heroes or will be released after HotSCon
    No the left side dude is in HS - you have seen him in the animation for hs @ gamescon and doomfist jsut debuted in ov so I dont see any truth in that.

I found this image on my computer. I dont remember where I got it from, but it seems to be a pre-MoP "leak".
    http://i.imgur.com/5FpqXXU.png
    It's telling how the same themes get repeated over and over again in the "leaks".

And here's another "leak" about a week or two before MoP was announced:
    Here's some interesting information. I won't tell you how I got it.

Mists of Pandaria Storyline and Lore Information

Levels 85-90
    Expansion gives players access to the wartorn island of Pandaria, Kul Tiras, Tel'abim, and Suramar.
    Two distinct Pandaren races are released with the game.
    The Alliance befriends the Pandaren of the Shadow Shao'din, a proud clan of warriors with a heritage of bloodshed.
    The Horde gains the support of the Fire Shao'din, which is a clan of Pandaren monks, scholars, and poets.
    Civil war split the island of Pandaria literally. The two warring Pandaren clans used their magic to split the island down the middle.
    Shodo-pan Zin Ji is the stand-in villain for the expansion, but N'Zoth and Azshara play a role, as well.
    Shodo-pan Zin Ji is the former leader of the Shadow Shao'din, and initially receives support from the Alliance.
    The Shadow Shao'din started the war by invading Fire Shao'din farms to steal food and supplies.
    The Shadow Shao'din is too powerful for the Fire Shao'din to handle alone. The Fire Shao'din sends messengers in a rowboat to a nearby Horde warship to plead for support.
    The "Mists" of Pandaria are actually a concealing sort of magic that hid the island from the eyes of sailors for millennia.
    The Fire Shao'din Pandaren are markedly friendlier-looking compared to the Shadow Shao'din Pandaren. The two races are very distinct from each other. The Fire Shao'din Pandaren have a choice of sagely beards and wise facial features, while the Shadow Shao'din Pandaren are slightly taller and appear more vicious.
    Blizzard wanted to give the Alliance another "unethical" or "shadowy" race to balance the storyline out.
    The expansion focuses greatly on the conflict between the Alliance and Horde by proxy of their new Pandaren allies.
    Deathwing's Shattering is what initially caused famine and disease to consume the island of Pandaria. The Shadow Shao'din took a very direct approach to handling the problem, and this meant wiping out the sickly members of the population in large numbers. The Alliance does not initially understand the brutality of the Shadow Shao'din.
    Last edited by Julian Rayne; 2017-08-26 at 11:44 PM.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both leaks are well not very realistic and even if they were, I feel the Pandaria one feels more focused then the Shadows of Outland one or whatever it's doing. That said I'd be down with a return to Outland expansion.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2017-08-26 at 11:51 PM.

Warrior-Magi

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Unrelated to your message, but: what is team dragons? Is there a "leak" about them? I haven't heard of any dragon centric expansion ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Unrelated to your message, but: what is team dragons? Is there a "leak" about them? I haven't heard of any dragon centric expansion ideas.
    Ion Hazzikostas said that dragons would be returning in the next expansion. It was in an interview with Cox.

EDIT: Maybe I overstated it. I need to see that interview again.
    Last edited by Julian Rayne; 2017-08-26 at 11:58 PM.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen View Post
    Ion Hazzikostas said that dragons would be returning in the next expansion. It was in an interview with Cox.

EDIT: Maybe I overstated it. I need to see that interview again.
    Pretty much that, he said they'll be relevant again, but the reason I have #teamDragon is because I love WoW dragon lore, wasn't in a team and saw that banner in Paula Deen's signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Gawd, if a necromancer in WoW could look as great as the fem diablo one, then I wouldn't be against the class.