10+ Year Old Account
    Well thanks to War of the Ancients Trilogy(And well the small note of them in Warcraft 3 Frozen throne(Alexstraza and Ysera). Dragons are more then "ME BREATHE FIRE ME KILL YOU."
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Gawd, if a necromancer in WoW could look as great as the fem diablo one, then I wouldn't be against the class.
    Whatever the next class is, it needs to be ranged. 3 melee added in a row.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Well thanks to War of the Ancients Trilogy(And well the small note of them in Warcraft 3 Frozen throne(Alexstraza and Ysera). Dragons are more then "ME BREATHE FIRE ME KILL YOU."
    Giving them the ability to turn into humanoids and making most of the good is one of the things i like.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen View Post
    I found this image on my computer. I dont remember where I got it from, but it seems to be a pre-MoP "leak".
    http://i.imgur.com/5FpqXXU.png
    It's telling how the same themes get repeated over and over again in the "leaks".

And here's another "leak" about a week or two before MoP was announced:
    That Pandaria one tho. Pretty neat honestly. I know its obviously fake, both of them, but the Pandaria one is so focused and controlled.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Whatever the next class is, it needs to be ranged. 3 melee added in a row.
    I agree, about time! Although I wouldn't be opposed to a hybrid, much like the druid who can do both ranged and melee.

I kinda want to see a melee cloth character, sort of like the glyph old demo locks had which was kinda interesting.

Deleted
    Void still seems to be the strongest possibility, due to the amount of hints present in game.

Il'gynoth quotes:

"To find him, drown yourself in the Circle of Stars."
    "Five keys to open our way. Five torches light our path."
    "The Lord of Ravens will turn the key."
    "The boy-king serves at the master's table. Three lies will he offer you."
    "The King of Diamonds has been made a pawn."
    "Flesh is his gift. He is your true creator."
    "At the hour of her third death, she ushers in our coming."
    "Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it."
    "From the earth, he draws strength. Our earth. Our strength."
    "Its surface blazes light, masking shadow below."

They were in the game for a long time now, but with the story development, we have more context now. Some are still without context, like the young king one.
    The first one is especially interesting, after this was found in deepholm.

Also there are whispers from Xal'atath, Blade of the Black Empire. Shadow priest weapon, made from an old god's claw. There are many of them, here are some that I found interesting:

"For this idiotic pustule of N'Zoth to have lived so long... it does little to refute my opinion of this world's new owners." (Encountering Mindflayer Kaahrj)
    In Highmountain: "The tauren here are remarkably resilient to corruption, considering their origins."
    In Val'sharah: "Here you will see why the Legion's invasion is ultimately futile. All can be corrupted, dreams and demons alike."
    In Azsuna: "The Legion burrows deep here. If they burrow deeper, they may not like what they find."
    In Suramar: "This city of the elves pales in comparison to the sleeping city..."

In Netherlight Temple ( Priest Order Hall):
    • "I know the naaru consider us horrors to be resisted. We do not share this view. They are merely beloved brethren that lost the true path. They will return to their masters... in time."
    • "Do the naaru speak of the eternal conflict? That the entire history of your world is but a fraction of the time that has passed?"
    • "The research into the Void here is commendable, but ultimately futile. How could you possibly understand what the titans did not?"

"The God of the Deep writhes in his prison, breaking free ever so slowly. You should hurry and defeat the fallen titan... there are greater battles yet to fight."

And another one at the end of emerald nightmare, in the dream, after defeating Xavius. There's a Remnant of the Void, a flower with a void portal blooming above it:

"Almost completely gone, as if it never existed. But the Rift is deep and vast, and somewhere down there it stirs. Something has changed, the last prison weakens. We must prepare."

10+ Year Old Account
    At this point it's pretty much 50/50 between Void and Troll/Kul'tiras.

10+ Year Old Account
    Old Gods are obvious but I doubt Blizzard goes for the obvious.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

#team2019 is where its at

Kalec+Jaina vs Alex and Chromie pls. Gib Kultiras and Dragons

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    At this point it's pretty much 50/50 between Void and Troll/Kul'tiras.
    It's possible we'll get the latter, with a dash of azshara and a lot of lead in into Void for 9.0

Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    It's possible we'll get the latter, with a dash of azshara and a lot of lead in into Void for 9.0
    If anything it's more like 70-30 Azshara/Void.

Trolls and Kul Tiras are unimportant side elements that will take up a zone or patch.

I honestly think they are going to go the Pandaria route for this next one. Its pretty fucked to go from slaughtering a world soul and the titans right to the next threat. Like they need to chill the fuck out for a bit like they did after we stopped Deathwing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Your signature is too big. You should make it smaller or you will get infracted.
    Done. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I honestly think they are going to go the Pandaria route for this next one.
    I hope so too. Some chill explorational expansion.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I honestly think they are going to go the Pandaria route for this next one. Its pretty fucked to go from slaughtering a world soul and the titans right to the next threat. Like they need to chill the fuck out for a bit like they did after we stopped Deathwing.
    If Legion is the end of "The Burning Legion" story-arc, they they've technically been working on since MoP (Warthions Vision)(not counting TBC since they probably haven't planned this 2-3 expansion arc back then), then they might take another short brake from the huge world shattering stories.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    If Legion is the end of "The Burning Legion" story-arc, they they've technically been working on since MoP (Warthions Vision)(not counting TBC since they probably haven't planned this 2-3 expansion arc back then), then they might take another short brake from the huge world shattering stories.
    I'd so love an adventure-themed one. Pirates, goblins, trolls, sea monsters... I don't know how they would sell this as "bigger than Legion", which they always try to do, but I've been waiting for an expansion like that since WotLK.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    I'd so love an adventure-themed one. Pirates, goblins, trolls, sea monsters... I don't know how they would sell this as "bigger than Legion", which they always try to do, but I've been waiting for an expansion like that since WotLK.
    They could do what Metzen did as he introduced MoP; sell it as a break from all the world-ending stuff. A chill adventure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    They could do what Metzen did as he introduced MoP; sell it as a break from all the world-ending stuff. A chill adventure.
    There probably will still be some world threat ish(Ion said the scale is still gonna be big last I heard from him unless it was just a red herring).

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    If anything it's more like 70-30 Azshara/Void.

Trolls and Kul Tiras are unimportant side elements that will take up a zone or patch.
    Trolls, naga, Void, Kul Tiras, pirates... I'd say that's enough variety of both themes and potential zones for an expansion. I'd like to see the inevitable underwater zone be basically a naga Rapture.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton