Poll: Poll

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    4chan is nothing by now

their last big thing was getting trump elected, but in the last few years they haven't really done much
    Kind of like this site. People like Endus, and the Penguin dude. Those guys give meaning on why to vote Trump.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffhead View Post
    /x/ used to be fun but now its just sad, 45 tulpa threads and no more innawoods/urban exploration threads.
    Really? Ugh, poor /x/. How the mighty have fallen.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    /x/ is just like your waifu.
    Unreason and anti-intellectualism abominate thought. Thinking implies disagreement; and disagreement implies nonconformity; and nonconformity implies heresy; and heresy implies disloyalty — so, obviously, thinking must be stopped. But shouting is not a substitute for thinking and reason is not the subversion but the salvation of freedom. - Adlai Stevenson

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    /x/ is just like your waifu.
    It's TIME FOR A CHANGE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    4chan is nothing by now

their last big thing was getting trump elected, but in the last few years they haven't really done much
    4chan was crippled and on it's last legs at the time of the election. Hell most of the deplorables had already jumped ship to other websites cause 4chan was too tame.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post

snip[/video]
    It could have changed, its been a year or two since i've been there. Mostly just hang out on /tv/ or /vg/ sometimes /gif/

Deleted
    As a vast lover of board games and Wargames; 4Chan is the biggest bastion of hope for those hobbies because it's not descended into circles of pampering to corporates like Wizards of the coast. You can get valid discussions on the hobby unlike on Reddit.

stileproject was worse than both

Both sites are cesspools of people with mental dysfunctions. As most online forums are. Though it looks like Reddit and 4Chan are the two most popular sites. Can never understand why such people lean towards forums so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    I have been looking into this conspiracy in my time. Between 4chan and reddit at their worst, which is worse? Like I feel crushed by how much faith I put into reddit as a site only to recently find it harbors some very, very, very dark shit. The established concept of good and evil on the internet is seemingly lost upon me now.
    i dunno this site gives them both a run for thier money.

Deleted
    Reddit is worse, mass censorship, groupthink, segragation. Reddit is literally no different than having a forum for nazis or whatever where anyone who disagrees with them is censored/shadow banned and posts that are supporting their agendas are always put at the top.

4chan is anonymous and most of the time just full of straight up idiots and trolls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    I have been looking into this conspiracy in my time. Between 4chan and reddit at their worst, which is worse? Like I feel crushed by how much faith I put into reddit as a site only to recently find it harbors some very, very, very dark shit. The established concept of good and evil on the internet is seemingly lost upon me now.
    You can post on 4chan what you want. Of course it attracts scum. As far as Reddit goes, other than cringe, I don't see any bad shit there.