Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Of course.

God knows if I had a kid and it ended up liking Anime... *Shiver*.
    Not as bad as south park.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why would you not have the right to hate your own children?

It’s not illegal to hate anyone. It’s kinda shitty parenting however.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure I guess. Just feed them and make sure they don't catch on fire or something.

Of course one has the 'right' (absurd word use here) to hate their children. People do so all the time.

It's pretty common actually.

What in the actual fuck is this question?

Its your kid. End of story. If you think otherwise you're not a parent, or your kid has to be pure evil(hitler evil) to hate them.

10+ Year Old Account
    The kid would have to be real bad if their parent truly hates them. They'd have to have become what they are through influences outside of your control otherwise you'd only have yourself to truly blame for what they've become.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Not as bad as south park.
    TFW when you like both

Nah, parents who hate their children should be found and arrested...

Seriously wtf kind of question is that?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

You have a right to hate on anything as long as you dont physically hurt them.

But unconditional love is a strong emotion though i know alot of people who are estranged with there parents.

My mom told me several times growing up that she disliked me strongly during my 'phases', but never stopped loving me. She's said the same thing about my two younger siblings, too. Eventually we grew out of it, and she started liking us again. But she said no matter what we did, whatever we said... she would love us unconditionally. It always stuck with me. I don't think I'd be capable of hating my child either.

Her mom DID hate her and her siblings though. I think that's why. She wasn't the best mom in the world to them. I'm surprised all 4 of them turned out so well. They were fortunate my grandfather (RIP) was such a fantastic father.

Deleted
    Rights are made up by humans so a right can literally be anything stupid we can think of.

You have the right to hate anyone you want but remember that kids attitude and behavior are reflection of your parenting skill .

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...ncing-10990779

In a letter to the Forum , Pearce, who lives in Fargo in the US state of North Dakota, described his son as "an avowed white nationalist".

He added: "I, along with all of his siblings and his entire family, wish to loudly repudiate my son’s vile, hateful and racist rhetoric and actions. We do not know specifically where he learned these beliefs. He did not learn them at home.

"I have shared my home and hearth with friends and acquaintances of every race, gender and creed. I have taught all of my children that all men and women are created equal. That we must love each other all the same.

"Evidently Peter has chosen to unlearn these lessons, much to my and his family’s heartbreak and distress. We have been silent up until now, but now we see that this was a mistake.

"It was the silence of good people that allowed the Nazis to flourish the first time around, and it is the silence of good people that is allowing them to flourish now."

Peter is now being shunned by his family unless he learns to accept and love everyone, his father said.

Pearce added: "Peter Tefft, my son, is not welcome at our family gatherings any longer. I pray my prodigal son will renounce his hateful beliefs and return home. Then and only then will I lay out the feast.
    Not exactly hate...but certainly a disownment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Assuming you tried to raise your child to be a decent human being and the kid turned out to be some racist, homophobic cunt - Yeah, you have the right to hate the kid.
    If this would have happened to me I would question myself as a parent and most likely hate the fact that I spent so much time and money trying to raise a normal and caring human being but all I got was a racist cunt.

Ofcourse people have the right to hate their kid, just as the kid has the right to hate their parents.

Deleted
    I don't see why not, but unless they turn out to be gay I can't think of any reason to hate your child where you aren't partially if not mostly responsible for.

Of course you have the right to hate your children.

It's kinda self hating because your children are ultimately reflections of yourself, but you can have the right sure.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zetitup View Post
    Ok, before answering, here are the rules:
    - No namecalling
    - No offensive discussions etc.

So my thought was this, if you have a child or not (i don't), but say if you do have a child, and it would turn into something you really hate, like Racist, Gay, Religious, whatever, the list can be made long what someone can hate or be against.

TOPIC
    So if your child, say you hate racist people, and your child turns racist, does that give you the right to hate your child?

(Don't post what you hate etc, to eliminate the thread going out of hand, and stick to the topic)
    Yes, you have permission to hate your child, I won't call it a right tho. But, even though you dislike/hate your child, you are still to be bound to responsibilities of care and tutoring them till they are of legal age to leave your home.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2017-08-27 at 10:19 AM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    I don't see why not, but unless they turn out to be gay I can't think of any reason to hate your child where you aren't partially if not mostly responsible for.
    Maybe parents are responsible, but I had a friend back in school who had great parents (I mean at least every time I'd stay at theirs they were just awesome) but he turned into a racist idiot because he started hanging out with a bunch of idiots at school and from what I understood he kept it a secret from his parents up until he was an adult and moved out. Obviously, I don't know how his and his parents private life was, maybe they actually worshiped swastika's in their basement, but I'm just going with what I know.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't have to love, or even like them, so you can of course hate them (though if you express that view to them at a young age, you could damage their psyche, and get charged with child abuse).