Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good riddance to them, I feel sorry for whichever country they move to though. Please don't come to Jersey.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7914606.html

It's for the best I reckon. If you don't recognize your country anymore then it may be time to move to greener pastures. Especially with May still in power.
    That comes across as a little ironic.

Firstly because as far as I understand, those who voted leave did so essentially as they were beginning to not recognise their country anymore.

Secondly because the generalisation that the people are becoming more racist, is what racists do to the races they dislike.

Nothing of value was lost. Look at dem gnashers.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    peoples who are able to move are usually not the losers somebody called them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    So Brexit seems like a major success. Out from EU and the unpatriotic traitors leave the country on their own volition
    I have yet to see any downside for Brexit.
    Every single news I get is great.
    Everything happening is exactly what I hoped for.
    What a great time to be alive.

(not sarcastic)

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    No the traitor part is because of them wanting to feel good about themselves so much, that they don't care how their country looks like a few generations from now. They just want to seem inclusive and open and tolerant to the people around them, and they don't care if eventually their country becomes less safe etc. because of that.

So that's what he means with these people being a traitor, and you feel very good when a traitor leaves your country.
    the country did not care about them, so what ? why should they feel obliged to stay ?

Deleted
    Too many foreigners?

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    saudi arabia also build thousands of air conditioned tents that never got used for anything. Kind of pie in the sky when you only think the worst just to suit your agenda.

"oh your fucked because of a losing group wants to cry about it" grow up. All that will happen is there won't be as much growth in the next 10 years, but it won't drop either. you really think the UK ever needed the EU to last the length of time it has? Its been top of industry and growth long before the EU was even dreamt of.

The EUs not been doing us any favors in the last few decades.
    M8 I don't like being a grammar Nazi but I don't think you should be the one making Financial predictions for your country based on that post.

I trust banks to be smarter than MMO in this regard and I have no agenda. I don't care either way.... you can be the next world overlords or my toilet, really. I just think it's funny when random people with absolutely no idea what they're talking about pretend that everyone and everything will be just alright... no, better than alright!

Because they simply know it. Deep down in their heart. And something about bs patriotism. Looks like these patriots never had to export a single good in their life.

Also fucking lol at you posting a 2008 economic growth stat. Fucking try to remember what happened worldwide in 2008.... Blaming EU for that just shows what kind of discussion this is becoming.

What makes you think that Britain will be better off now without the EU when you couldn't fly off as a top tier country WITH the EU? your life just got harder, not easier.
    Last edited by StayTuned; 2017-08-27 at 11:23 AM.

Deleted
    UK... UK... where are you going with all of this, lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daws View Post
    So they didn't win and now the anti-brexit people are basically running away, yep way to teach the brexit team a lesson.
    It's not running away though. You act like it's a bad thing to leave a place you ain't happy anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daws View Post
    So they didn't win and now the anti-brexit people are basically running away, yep way to teach the brexit team a lesson.
    People who didn't vote for brexit are under no obligation to endure the consequences of brexit as long as the alternative picked is to not remain in Britain. I wouldn't label it as "running away" so much as valuing their own personal well being over that of a country who's decided to separate from the continent politically.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    People who didn't vote for brexit are under no obligation to endure the consequences of brexit as long as the alternative picked is to not remain in Britain. I wouldn't label it as "running away" so much as valuing their own personal well being over that of a country who's decided to separate from the continent politically.
    I think a lot of people want to seperate them politically from the EU, especially the feminist gouvernment in Sweden. It's not like that is a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    How come they don't want to go to Canada?!
    gonna go out on a limb and guess because they know tennisace lives there?

Deleted
    Oh I thought it had something to do with 50% of the population being muslims or black or eastern european.

English is actually a niche language here in manchester, if you can't speak indian or arabic you're pretty lost.

I never understand this sentiment. The difference was like 51/49 in favour. Thats a divided opinion, not a 'my country is dead!' situation.

Like i didn't vote leave, but im not throwing a shit fit on a scale of deserting my homeland and people just because slightly more people disagree than agree with me. I'm pretty sure thats actually very good odds in terms of 'people sharing my opinion' whichever side you were on. Like how often does that many people agree with you on anything?

It honestly reads like people so used to the modern muh politics>everything else mindset that everything is all or nothing when this is a debate decided by less than 2% difference. Thats it.

If 2% more of people disagreeing with you than agreeing with you on something is enough to give up on your homeland than thats really kind of fucked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    I think a lot of people want to seperate them politically from the EU, especially the feminist gouvernment in Sweden. It's not like that is a bad thing.
    The EU is one of the biggest trading partners the UK exports to, but also imports from. No one in a position of government seriously wants the UK to leave, especially a hard no deal exit. As of now the negotiations are in the stage of dealing with British delusions about their side's importance in the affair, though.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7910196.html
    http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-bri...-idUKKCN1B60S1

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I never understand this sentiment. The difference was like 51/49 in favour. Thats a divided opinion, not a 'my country is dead!' situation.

Like i didn't vote leave, but im not throwing a shit fit on a scale of deserting my homeland and people just because slightly more people disagree than agree with me. I'm pretty sure thats actually very good odds in terms of 'people sharing my opinion' whichever side you were on. Like how often does that many people agree with you on anything?

It honestly reads like people so used to the modern muh politics>everything else mindset that everything is all or nothing when this is a debate decided by less than 2% difference. Thats it.

If 2% more of people disagreeing with you than agreeing with you on something is enough to give up on your homeland than thats really kind of fucked.

51/49 is irrelevant in a democracy, it counts as if 90/10 was the result. minority opinion is of no relevance, so why bother ? by default minority is stupid and doesnt know, what's best for the country.

as minority is not entitled to have any say on the matter, it's up to majority to try their thing without support of minority. by no means minority is obliged to help steer the ship in a direction they never wanted to sail. with 51/49 and worst case majority won the referendum, but lost the cause because they are a bit lonely without the other half.

There's bound to be a large disparity between those messaging that they're going to move, versus those that actually do. Keyboard activism is easy, as Kony 2012 showed us.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    51/49 is irrelevant in a democracy, it counts as if 90/10 was the result. minority opinion is of no relevance, so why bother ? by default minority is stupid and doesnt know, what's best for the country.

as minority is not entitled to have any say on the matter, it's up to majority to try their thing without support of minority. by no means minority is obliged to help steer the ship in a direction they never wanted to sail. with 51/49 and worst case majority won the referendum, but lost the cause because they are a bit lonely without the other half.
    Actually, in democracy other opinions are also taken into account, not ignored. But what do I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Kudos View Post
    There's bound to be a large disparity between those messaging that they're going to move, versus those that actually do. Keyboard activism is easy, as Kony 2012 showed us.
    I didn't believe most US people when they claimed they would leave the country due to Trump, but a European moving to another european country? Absolutely. Already happens with or without stuff like Brexit.

And if the economy tanks (and it will tank, that's pretty much universally agreed on - at least short term) you can bet that those with the right education will try their luck elsewhere. The alternatives are a stone's throw away after all.