Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    This is fake because the new race is Day Elves, the product of Dire Trolls being effected by the Day Well.
    hahaha, I'd definitally play one of those!!

This is way too detailed to be a true leak.

Even if all this came straight from Blizz's HQ, come next year, the draft will have been changed enough to be unrecognizable.

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Numptydumbty View Post
    These threads should be deleted.

I am tired of reading this horseshit.
    Stop reading it then.

I was almost believing it until "Rastakhan".

Deleted
    Every leak with Kul Tiras and the usual South Sea island candidates in it at this point seems fake to me, because everyone assumes Kul Tiras is gonna be in it cause of that Kul Tiras armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish this site had a script that would just instantly shut down "Expansion Leak" threads.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

There are one or two persistent troll-thread creators on this forum who I can imagine would put the effort into making all that up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman31 View Post
    Is this big wave of "leaks" basically just a running fan fiction meme?
    Pretty much. It seems people have forgotten what the word "leak" means. Hint: it's not a leak if it's made up.

Lol, another leak.... it sounds like very reliable information

10+ Year Old Account
    That name is gives it away.. Blizzard would never make an expansion name so hard to pronounce.. no

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    It is true. Because you need to put a different emphasis on words. It is a "New expansion leak" but not a "leak about a new expansion"
    No, because the problem is that it isn't a leak, not whether it is new or about a new expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Viikkis View Post
    That name is gives it away.. Blizzard would never make an expansion name so hard to pronounce.. no
    I'll MoP you with my Wot Elk.

Quote Originally Posted by Viikkis View Post
    ...N'zoth is hard to pronounce?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I'll MoP you with my Wot Elk.
    I always used "Wottle-kay" mentally, but called it Wrath aloud.

A leak that hints at a progression path but no information about said path? Had no problem outlining a whole list of characters but the main character progression path for endgame gets nothing. Right.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

blizzard would never put nzoth in an expansion name, simply because it has 0 marketing value.

Half the players in wow dont know who exactly nzoth is and people who never played wow certainly dont care who nzoth is.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    At this point I have given up on these "leaks". Actually no...I have given up long ago, I just also now give up to even try and respond as if I take them seriously. Yeah..I know..of all the tons of leaks over the last 8 years, there probably was the odd one that was not fake...
    I think the last few expansions have had clues/leaks before they were announced. I think some of the features in this one are probably real though, but not because OP leaked it.

Ew. It's like the other leaks... but with pirates... which somehow negates all of the positive feelings I had toward the others.
    Stabby stab stab.
    Avatar courtesy of Kelly Aarons of woweh.com

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    blizzard would never put nzoth in an expansion name, simply because it has 0 marketing value.

Half the players in wow dont know who exactly nzoth is and people who never played wow certainly dont care who nzoth is.
    As opposed to Pandaria? Or Cataclysm? Or Draenor?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    ...N'zoth is hard to pronounce?
    Yep especially for foreign people

Deleted
    Can please moderators start doing their job and ban those motherfuckers?

thanks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xabaras View Post
    Can please moderators start doing their job and ban those motherfuckers?

thanks.
    Just because you don't particularly like these fake leak threads, or even fan concept expansions, doesn't mean they all need to be banned. If the thread devolves into mindless flaming or bullying, as well as straying completely away from the original topic of discussion, then yeah it should be closed.

This thread hasn't done that... yet. The few pieces of people arguing with each other and mild flaming is sporadic from what I've seen, but it is not outright a cesspool of it... yet.

Enjoy the ride, man. What is the point of having topics of conversation on a community forums website?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    This leak is obviously fake, but you are very wrong.

First, it's heavily implied that Azeroth is already tipping dangerously towards corruption.

Second, Azeroth has only "successfully survived Old God corruption" for thousands of years because they were all sealed away, and again, she hasn't "survived" it. It's been slowly corrupting her to the point that the re-origination system was going to be activated.

Third, strength has no bearing on corruption. Old Gods were literally made to corrupt World Souls, their comparative "strength" means little. To give a somewhat convoluted analogy:

This is like if you had an airport that was snowed in, so none of the planes there could take off. Except that they are slowly salting the runways and clearing the ice, and now the planes are close to taking off, but most of them forgot to refuel and are out of gas. And then you come in and point at the last plane and go "HA! That's not even the largest plane. How can this small plane fly?" Well, obviously, it can fly because that's the whole point of it and it doesn't need to be large to do so.

Much like N'zoth doesn't need to be the biggest, strongest Old God to corrupt a World Soul. Corrupting World Souls is the whole point of an Old God.

Seems you want to argue

1) Only thing implied is that Azeroth is scared of Sargeras. Do tell me where it is mentioned once that there is any corruption. That boss in raid?

2) World Soul Azeroth had fended of attack of old gods for thousands of year BEFORE Aggramar found her. Titans didn't "protect" her as much as they purged the corruption. While it is possible that it might have succumbed eventually but who knows. Azeroth is just that strong and why Titans found no corruption in her.

3) Re-origination system is FOR US! Yes, to kill us! Purge us! The kill switch was given to watcher so that he can purge all corrupted life and let new life take it's chance. WTF it has to with world soul itself? For world soul, Titans left behind entire setup (Ulduar, Pandaria ...) so that keeper could accelerate her maturing process plus heal her.

4) I have no intention to argue over something that is just that, an argument for the sake of it. We know that Y'Sharraj was strongest and after that Yogg Saron fought the hardest. Whatever N'Zoth is, he is less than all 5 combined. In prison, he is less than himself. If he has managed to corrupt a world soul far more matured than it was thousands of years ago, then it's just dumb writing.