@goriq
    The only ED i can think that i love is.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post

The cast is a bit eh so far, seems like they really went for the female target audience this time. At least Maki is cute. Looking forward to the game regardless.
    Okay I will admit the victim made me laugh: he's the victim in the demo of the first game too. Why does it seem they want to target the female audience?
    [CENTER]

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    Okay I will admit the victim made me laugh: he's the victim in the demo of the first game too. Why does it seem they want to target the female audience?
    The past Danganronpa are kind of waifubait with things like Kirigiri and Chiaki and the 'dating sim' free time moments, so since we have a female MC this time it feels like they put more focus on having mostly important male characters. Roboguy, 'evil organization' guy, the guy who doesn't know his ultimate, and the detective (though I feel like he might actually be female? idk just a guess) all feel like they will be the stars. Also there's some weird fetishbait like the Anthropology dude.

At first glance Maki seems like she's the only important female character.

Granted this is Danganronpa so who knows, maybe half the people I listed will be dead after the first case like dr2 spoilers 'Togami'.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    @Sesto so ignoring the characters: how bout the gameplay? I'm glad that car part doesn't seem to include any hangmanning....lying was great once I realized how it worked and I love the little puzzle thing.
    [CENTER]

15+ Year Old Account
    Ballroom e Youkoso 08 - Mako is so much cuter than Shizuku tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    @Sesto so ignoring the characters: how bout the gameplay? I'm glad that car part doesn't seem to include any hangmanning....lying was great once I realized how it worked and I love the little puzzle thing.
    Honestly I've always found the trial mini-games more annoying than fun. The new ones don't seem that bad, at least. The lying part is definitely cool, I'm interested in seeing how it will come to play in the actual game.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I'll come back to this later when I have time to actually think and narrow it down to 3
    hardly anyone posted only 3

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    TI love the composition of this ED. It's simple but incredibly good. The song evokes a mix of emotions in me that I can't quite describe. There is a driving energy and an intense longing there that makes it one of my favorite EDs.
    [video=youtube;1soyz7DeEDU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1soyz7DeEDU[/ideo]
    I should really rewatch that, haven't for a few years. one of my favourite animes and one I think a lot of people look over. My only issue with it was (gungrave) I wish they would have kept it in reality instead of doing zombies. although I guess it does kind of add something because it's a perspective from 'beyond the grave' but I felt the last part was weaker than the rest

Quote Originally Posted by Millhi View Post
    tv-version
    [video=youtube;X9bEHn7yaqM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9bEHn7yaqM[video]
    someone not named panda posting shana?

DB Super 105 head cannon is now that Master Roshi is actually the strongest person in the universe.

recreators 19 this has been a lot better the past few weeks. I was actually thinking of dropping it when it went on that 2 week break. they really should have tried to balance the powers better though. Altair just goes "no u" is annoying. same with that edgy girl

oh i forgot toonami was playing outlaw star again <3

speaking of which i always liked both those eds

Bahamut VS 19 remember how like a couple of episodes ago Nina was put on trial for treason and convicted and announced to everyone that she was guilty but then now she just casually walks into the palace? Anyways was hoping the dance would be more like the s2 ed
    Last edited by bals; 2017-08-27 at 07:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post

someone not named panda posting shana?

Always loved the shana ops/eds.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Really liked EDs from Darker than Black (first one), Nagi no Asukara (both), Kyoukai no Kanata, Tamako Market, and of course all of them from K-On!

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    I'm curious: if everybody had to list three favorite EDs, what would they be?

My other 2 fave OP

Found someone to talk about anime, they only watch shounin and only if they are dubbed.

Pls save me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Found someone to talk about anime, they only watch shounin and only if they are dubbed.

Pls save me.
    Nothing wrong with that.

Pls save me.
    This recently happened to me at work with a couple of people. One guy only watches dubbed shounen, another only watches what's on Netflix (but doesn't like Madoka or Kill la Kill), and the girl is a One Piece snob.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    This recently happened to me at work with a couple of people. One guy only watches dubbed shounen, another only watches what's on Netflix (but doesn't like Madoka or Kill la Kill), and the girl is a One Piece snob.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    I asked him if he had watched Fate/sn or Zero, Konosuba, Madoka, Stein's gate and said he only watched stuff with lots of episodes.

I asked him if he had watched Fate/sn or Zero, Konosuba, Madoka, Stein's gate and said he only watched stuff with lots of episodes.