Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Freedom of speech is the cornerstone of liberal society and regressive SJW assholes are turning moderate left-wing people like me towards the right and that is not a good thing.
    You're gonna change your stance on what you think is right, because you don't like moderators putting a gag on many of the breitbart-readers here? Isn't that a little childish? Btw, if I remember correctly, it seems like you're quite right-leaning when it comes to your views on women at least, are you sure you're a moderate?
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Alt-right keep coming to Berkeley trying to troll and incite the populace. Shocked to learn that trolling in IRL has consequences. Getting slapped on the wrist with forum infractions has clearly spoiled them.
    RIGHT? Free speech is such a drag isn't it? Everyone knows that free speech is illegal in Berkeley.

I dont have the words really... wait a sec, safe space comes to mind.
    Today on the front page I noticed several locked threads from the usual suspects literally asking for a safe space to be created on these forums. Kek.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Both are violent hate groups. Both groups are vile racists. Both groups call for totalitarian regimes and the removal of liberties.
    Neo-nazis hate anyone who's not white, christian and straight. Antifa hates neo-nazis. Yep, they're totally the same.

Neo-nazis, again, hate anyone who's not white. Antifi hates neo-nazis. Yep, they're both equally vile racists.

Neo-nazis want countries ruled by straight christian whites, for straight christian whites, and wants all other "undesireables" to be removed - by force if necessary - and wants religious doctrine to be the law of the land. Antifa wants to prevent neo-nazis from having the power or the platform to achieve their goals. Yep, both equally hate liberty and blah blah blah.

Seriously, you're insane.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    Seriously. I'd take the right more seriously if they didn't assume I was some triggered cuck weasle looking to get stoned 24/7.

And @Xarim for reference, it's not censoring what we don't like. It's censoring what the masses don't like. It's censoring the vile, repugnant scum of this planet because they don't deserve a voice. This has literally happened all throughout the history of not only this country, but the rest of the world. Conservatism is dying, and this is its death throes.

Fuck you, you free speech hating Nazi.
    Marxism and communism were ideologies that would support censoring everything they didn't agreed with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    You're gonna change your stance on what you think is right, because you don't like moderators putting a gag on many of the breitbart-readers here? Isn't that a little childish? Btw, if I remember correctly, it seems like you're quite right-leaning when it comes to your views on women at least, are you sure you're a moderate?
    A lot of shitlords pretend to be "ex-liberals" or "disillusioned liberals" etc in an attempt to increase their recruitment potential.

Some of them genuinely believe it to be true. They may well be people who used to be liberal, got old and became conservative (you know, where most conservatives actually come from) and lack the self-awareness to realise it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysho View Post
    RIGHT? Free speech is such a drag isn't it? Everyone knows that free speech is illegal in Berkeley.
    Free Speech doesn't protect fighting words, like repeating Nazi slogans calling for ethnic cleansing.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    Marxism and communism were ideologies that would support censoring everything they didn't agreed with.
    And I hear they have armies of strawmen waiting to storm the capital.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    And I hear they have armies of strawmen waiting to storm the capital.
    Nah, antifa thugs is all they need.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

I dont have the words really... wait a sec, safe space comes to mind.

Alt-righters are like cowardly school bullies who got their asses whooped by would-be victims who apparently were tougher than them. Then they run to their teachers, mummies and daddies crying they got bullied.

"Mummy they were mean to me boo hoo *cries a river*".

They also share a common ground - they will never realize that their would-be victims will be nicer to them if they stopped being horrible human beings, crying incessantly to no end about how people shouldn't have the right to defend themselves from their evil ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    Nah, antifa thugs is all they need.
    Yeah, those are the armies of strawmen he was talking about.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2017-08-28 at 07:44 AM.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Nah, the alt-right Nazis were driving warning cars into peaceful protestors, goes to show how repaying violence with peace never turns out well.
    Yep proving these nuts don't need guns to be the problem ironically.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    I've read some of the replies from Mormolyce and co.

Listen, it's not worth discussing things here with you. It never was. I'll get banned, you'll continue to post, and you'll think you're right because no one is replying to you any more.

That's how it works here. You either agree with the mod views or you get banned so those who do agree with the mods can keep discussing among themselves. It's a shitshow echo chamber like much of the internet has become.

We are reduced to shouting past each other between bans. There is no debate here because there are no different views.

That's why so many people have turned away from the left. That's why people are tired of political correctness, feminists, gender ideology and all that jazz.

There is no point in me discussing things with you. You're not open to different views and I'll be banned before we can get constructive discussion going.

That is why killing free speech is the death of discussion and conversation. That's why people like me will leave places like this, and change from being Obama-supporting, Hitchens/Dawkins-loving atheist liberals, to something else.
    Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2017-08-28 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post
    Neo-nazis hate anyone who's not white, christian and straight. Antifa hates neo-nazis. Yep, they're totally the same.
    Antifa hates religion, period. Like everyone from the hard left, they despise any authority not sanctioned by the state.

Neo-nazis, again, hate anyone who's not white. Antifi hates neo-nazis. Yep, they're both equally vile racists.
    Antifa is racist against white people.

Neo-nazis want countries ruled by straight christian whites, for straight christian whites, and wants all other "undesireables" to be removed - by force if necessary - and wants religious doctrine to be the law of the land. Antifa wants to prevent neo-nazis from having the power or the platform to achieve their goals. Yep, both equally hate liberty and blah blah blah.

Antifa want an authoritarian single state with no borders and no property. They basically want the removal of democracy, the end of religion and the destruction of free enterprise and free thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    You have to realize that "constructive discussion" to them means getting everything they want through undemocratic means a la knocking a few statues over is a "national discussion".
    Knocking over statues doesn't harm anyone physically. The alt-right driving cars into people is violent and sociopathic.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Yeah how dare anyone from your side ever have intellectual diversity. It's, okay we know how it goes... you have a name/label for them too.
    Since when driving cars into peaceful protestors equate to "intellectual diversity"? Alt-right "logic"?

Yeah how dare anyone from your side ever have intellectual diversity. It's, okay we know how it goes... you have a name/label for them too.

- - - Updated - - -

And the alt-left mowing down lawmakers in a baseball practice field. I'm guessing everyone is going to have to hear about that car for years to come whereas the gunman has already been forgotten.
    The incident that was proven to be an alt-right false flag operation? Oh yeah, the liberals are peaceful, so the only way to dig up dirt on them is to make some up using a few alt-righters as scapegoats.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Knocking over statues doesn't harm anyone physically. The alt-right driving cars into people is violent and sociopathic.
    As opposed to the alt-left who like to shoot conservatives at baseball games.

Quote Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post

You should educate yourself on Antifa they hate a lot more then neo-nazis and when they are gone you are probably next. I have seem them attack people in my city for no reason they attacked a news caster ffs.

You'll have to catch me up on how that was a false flag operation, if that is remotely true this is the first I've heard of it.
    So you can dismiss the social media accounts held by the attacker with a lengthy history of making posts that support trump and neo-nazism?

Yeah, bet you are going to say "fake news" or "he suddenly changed into a liberal one night before the incident" like all the other alt-righters.

I don't support anyone who wants to suppress free speech.

With all the guns in this country, what do you think will eventually happen?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Thereaperszone View Post
    You should educate yourself on Antifa they hate a lot more then neo-nazis and when they are gone you are probably next. I have seem them attack people in my city for no reason they attacked a news caster ffs.
    Sure, we did - and found that the Antifa comprises more than 90% of alt-righters running a false flag operation. So in reality, it's just one side playing as two.