Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    dunno bro i got infracted for something a mod claimed was illegal, after i proved them wrong with actuall court cases and facts the mods said they disagree with me. They disagreed with the fact that somthing was 100% legal...
    This site is going to the same degrees of cuck YouTube is now, it really needs better management then the easily offended and one sided
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    This site is going to the same degrees of cuck YouTube is now, it really needs better management then the easily offended and one sided
    Yeah, not sure why alt-righters are so offended and need a safe space from mods infracting them on a site that's privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    I haven't looked at it since it disappeared off the news, but I'm pretty sure everything I saw was exactly the opposite of what you're describing. I mean, I'm not even trying to be trollish or unfair here, I have no clue what you're talking about.
    We have already established a while back that the "reality" the alt-right sees only exist in that alternative universe they reside in.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Deleted
    You remember when that asshole Endus posted that he was fine with Nazis being punched?

Remember I said: NEVER endorse violence, it's not a substitute for open discussion. Endorsing violence only leads to escalation, and Nazis are the worst people to escalate on

Now look at what the "punch a nazi" assholes have wrought: more violence, more anger

Now no one has a moral high ground: the alt-left is just as violent as the alt-right and the Nazis

When will you anti-freedom of speech SJW assholes learn?

Anyway, I'm guessing a mod will wake up soon and I'll be gone. GL HF
    Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2017-08-28 at 08:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP martyrdom is tiring.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I don't support anyone who wants to suppress free speech.

With all the guns in this country, what do you think will eventually happen?
    Well leftist don't have guns (atleast according to the right) so it won't be full on war.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    You remember when that asshole Endus posted that he was fine with Nazis being punched?

Remember I said: NEVER endorse violence, it's not a substitute for open discussion. Endorsing violence only leads to escalation, and Nazis are the worst people to escalate on.

Now look at what the "punch a nazi" assholes have wrought: more violence, more anger, no righteousness.

Now no one has a moral high ground: the alt-left is just as violent as the alt-right and the Nazis.

Theo is gonna be mad that you're stealing their Pepperidge Farms remembers bit. And the whole claiming moral high ground bit. Its uncanny.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've read some of the replies from Mormolyce and co.

Listen, it's not worth discussing things here with you. It never was. I'll get banned, you'll continue to post, and you'll think you're right because no one is replying to you any more.

That's how it works here. You either agree with the mod views or you get banned so those who do agree with the mods can keep discussing among themselves. It's a shitshow echo chamber like much of the internet has become.

We are reduced to shouting past each other between bans. There is no debate here because there are no different views.

That's why so many people have turned away from the left. That's why people are tired of political correctness, feminists, gender ideology and all that jazz.

There is no point in me discussing things with you. You're not open to different views and I'll be banned before we can get constructive discussion going.

That is why killing free speech is the death of discussion and conversation. That's why people like me will leave places like this, and change from being Obama-supporting, Hitchens/Dawkins-loving atheist liberals, to something else.
    Couldn't have said it better. The modern bias and lack of open debate liberals have on forums these days hasn't made me turn right, but it has put me on a fence, and anything expressed from that point here is seen as right wing to a modern liberal.

The one thing I'll always stand against is the censoring of freedom of speech, even if I don't agree with what the other side is saying, I'll dam while defend their right to say it, something this site, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook now shut down
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    The incident that was proven to be an alt-right false flag operation? Oh yeah, the liberals are peaceful, so the only way to dig up dirt on them is to make some up using a few alt-righters as scapegoats.
    This guy is secretly alt-right?
    http://www.bnd.com/news/local/article156345304.html

That seems a little fishy to me.

ITT: SJWs label anyone not on the far left as a Neo-Nazi and then use it to justify political violence against them.

The SF Bay Area is probably one of the most multicultural areas of the country, truly a hotbed of KKK and Neo-Nazism.

Can anyone find me a picture of a Neo-Nazi at this anti-Marxism rally? Hell, there are people being labeled as "far-right" in photographs wearing "No Hate" shirts with a crossed out swastika.

Quote Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post
    Neo-nazis hate anyone who's not white, christian and straight. Antifa hates neo-nazis. Yep, they're totally the same.

Neo-nazis, again, hate anyone who's not white. Antifi hates neo-nazis. Yep, they're both equally vile racists.
    These weren't fucking Neo-Nazis. The original rally's organizer was a transgender woman. Totally sounds like a Neo-Nazi right?

You guys need to get it through your heads, this is political violence against conservatives and moderates being justified by pointing to a small group of loud white supremacists on the other side of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Nice of you to make it obvious to everyone that your goal is the destruction of society and elimination of intellectualism.

Gee what does that remind me of.
    Those who have a petty point scoring mentality are not the ones who will move society. The vast majority of people out there are just sheep who look for cheap virtue points; if this was Nazi Germany those people would be Hitler supporters, if it was Maoist China they would be praising the glorious chairman. The majority of people go along with what is trendy because they are primarily concerned with their personal social bubble. This is why it only takes about 30% of society being radicalized to the point that they are battling in the streets for society to collapse and reform.

I did not state a preference, I made an observation. If you back violent organizations that want to wage battles in the streets, you are only advancing the timetable of collapse. Its a shame that so many people see this as 'good politics' to use against Trump, because what is really happening here is like a delayed game of Russian roulette where nobody will find out whether they have pushed things too far for awhile. Even if Trump declares Antifa a terrorist organization and goes after its financial backers, we don't know if we have already crossed the point of no return.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Remember I said: NEVER endorse violence, it's not a substitute for open discussion. Endorsing violence only leads to escalation, and Nazis are the worst people to escalate on

Now look at what the "punch a nazi" assholes have wrought: more violence, more anger

Now no one has a moral high ground: the alt-left is just as violent as the alt-right and the Nazis

You sound a bit like George Orwell when he was helping the Communists fight the Nazis in Spain and he became woke and realised both parties were as bad as each other and he became anti-totalitarian. Keep fighting the good fight dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, not sure why alt-righters are so offended and need a safe space from mods infracting them on a site that's privately owned.

We have already established a while back that the "reality" the alt-right sees only exist in that alternative universe they reside in.
    Well, you don't give a shit about free speech, or an open platform of debate then. You do realize how contradictory it is claim mods should censor whoever they want, when all they do is censor one side of these kinds of debates.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    You sound a bit like George Orwell when he was helping the Communists fight the Nazis in Spain and he became woke and realised both parties were as bad as each other and he became anti-totalitarian. Keep fighting the good fight dude.
    Its really gotten that bad lately that those who are really in the middle of all this are so few.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2017-08-28 at 08:13 AM.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    left v right America. Where only in America can both sides be total ass holes and really nice people at the same time lol :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    I've read some of the replies from Mormolyce and co.

Listen, it's not worth discussing things here with you. It never was. I'll get banned, you'll continue to post, and you'll think you're right because no one is replying to you any more.
    Then why the fuck did you post, this isn't a god damn blog as has been pointed out, you aren't new everybody is aware of who the fuck you are and what you drone on about, if they want to join your fan club they can, but this isn't just your place, where you get to decide what color the curtains are anymore than anyone else.

If you didn't want a discussion here, then you needn't bother posting this thread, and bitch people are attacking you or you get hit for doing stupid shit.

That's how it works here. You either agree with the mod views or you get banned so those who do agree with the mods can keep discussing among themselves. It's a shitshow echo chamber like much of the internet has become.
    Spoken like someone who truly assumes he is the only one and that nobody else has gotten infracted or banned, maybe it's possible other people take a god damn hint weather they agree with an infraction or ban. And as much as it peeves you, just like everybody else if you have a problem take a fucking number get in line and take your fucking chances like everybody else.

But your gripe isn't about fairness, your gripe is about how you come here break the fucking rules, do stupid shit and then cry not everybody agrees with your shit, so it's a conspiracy, get a fucking grip, people left, right and center get hit by mods.

We are reduced to shouting past each other between bans. There is no debate here because there are no different views.
    You aren't a god damn Martyr Xarim get the fuck over yourself.

That's why so many people have turned away from the left.
    It isn't because you get banned or others not agreeing with your bullshit warped fucking whacked out ideas.

That's why people are tired of political correctness, feminists, gender ideology and all that jazz.
    Then maybe they should just make a fucking post and not do the shit you do to get banned like everybody else on a daily basis who doesn't

There is no point in me discussing things with you. You're not open to different views and I'll be banned before we can get constructive discussion going.
    Then why the fuck are you here, or are you going to make another empty threat and ultimatum seriously man if you want to nail yourself to a fucking cross, it isn't going to change how the world works.

That is why killing free speech is the death of discussion and conversation. That's why people like me will leave places like this, and change from being Obama-supporting, Hitchens/Dawkins-loving atheist liberals, to something else.
    Yeah then start by taking a little of your own advise, and maybe start fucking actually entertaining thoughts that exist outside your own fucking head, and name dropping Dawkins and Hitchens doesn't fool anybody or save your lame ass arguments.

Be a big boy and actually make an argument and stand on your own.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Well, you don't give a shit about free speech, or an open platform of debate then. You do realize how contradictory it is claim mods should censor whoever they want, when all they do is censor one side of these kinds of debates.
    You don't give a shit about free speech either, which is why you keep clinging to this it's free speech nonsense concerning what people have actively decided they don't want to hear about.

Your free speech doesn't mean everybody else has to listen. Especially when it's the same garbage over and over again.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a quick note: I've been banned within hours of posting every time I've posted the last 5+ times (just for copy pasting articles like below) so I'll likely get banned for posting this. So I'd like to make it clear before I am once again summarily silenced: the moderators here are triggered cunts who will censor people they don't like just for holding views they don't like, even when all they do is post articles copy pasted from the web. Fuck the mods here, and fuck those who censor views they don't like. Freedom of speech is the cornerstone of liberal society and regressive SJW assholes are turning moderate left-wing people like me towards the right and that is not a good thing.
    Seems like someone doesn't understand what freedom of speech is. I'm assuming you are from the US, so that's quite embarrassing, my friend.

Also, just posting that shit about moderation is what gets threads locked and your ass banned. Not that that is a bad thing, for the rest of MMO-C.

And tip for the future: If you are acting like a cunt while talking about politics, you don't get banned for your political views; you get banned for being a cunt.
    Last edited by Santti; 2017-08-28 at 08:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Yeah, keep whining on a gaming forums and Twitter and anywhere else Alpha Males go to bleed all over the place for Freedom.

- - - Updated - - -

You won't be teaching us, because you don't have anything to say, just coming here crying about how unfair life is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LeRoy View Post
    Maybe they wouldn't blend in if said thousands of people wouldn't protect them.
    That would be rather tough to enforce.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yeah, keep whining on a gaming forums and Twitter and anywhere else Alpha Males go to bleed all over the place for Freedom.

You won't be teaching us, because you don't have anything to say, just coming here crying about how unfair life is.
    So basically anything discussing freedom of speech with you is for you to tell the other person to shut up. How mature
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Mall Security - you do know that even the people who share your ideological bend here are aware of your intellectual shortcomings? I'd be interested to know what little you have going on in your personal life that very briefly steers you away from whatever it is you're trying to accomplish here.
    I am sure you would be interested to know what goes on in my personal life, or what hobbies or interest I have. I can assure you one of them isn't to make my mark on these forums, or do anything beyond having fun or enjoying them for entertainment purposes.

So when Xarim here shows up trying to sing the voice of freedom, or you start spouting off your nonsense directed towards me and my short comings, I have to say I have as much motive to be here as you asking me about my motives.

if they are going to not go by the own rules they post they need to admit it outright instead of lying to people.