Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    So basically anything discussing freedom of speech with you is for you to tell the other person to shut up. How mature
    I didn't say shut up, I am just pointing out the fucking obvious, this shit is lame has zero to do with what is being banged on about, and I really don't give any more a fuck about how you feel about it either.

Again just because you are talking the same as me doesn't mean anybody is obligated to listen.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    if they are going to not go by the own rules they post they need to admit it outright instead of lying to people.
    Where do you get that impression that it is needed, there isn't any need, you seem to have the same foggy notions about your authority as do the Alt-Right assholes do about Berkley or America for that matter being theirs or some shit.

So much for the tolerant left, yeah, so much for being tolerant of assholes who made it a mission in their lives to set everybody straight on how their decision to be an asshole is more important than other peoples right to simply fucking exist on equal footing as they are born, not as you would figure they should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yeah, keep whining on a gaming forums and Twitter and anywhere else Alpha Males go to bleed all over the place for Freedom.
    I'm not sure I understand what you mean by that, but you sound bitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    That's how it works here. You either agree with the mod views or you get banned so those who do agree with the mods can keep discussing among themselves. It's a shitshow echo chamber like much of the internet has become.
    Take heart, as Mall Security's poll showed the majority on this forum recognize Antifa to be terrorists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    I just worry, is all... I want to see you blossom into a full fledged Security Manager or whatever is good in that field one day.
    HAHAHA OK that was Funny, yeah I assure you my career is just fine, and I am in no danger of lacking any advancement I am going for. As for my field I am going to be retired soon enough. Alaska Maybe, Alaska is nice!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    I'm not sure I understand what you mean by that, but you sound bitter.
    Yeah well you sound lost and confused, on the internet... where I can here you... right

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    Take heart, as Mall Security's poll showed the majority on this forum recognize Antifa to be terrorists.
    This shit has nothing to do with Antifa or actually anything political, honestly this right here has to do with Xarim raging about his insecurities.

Wow, a Xarim thread that is not misogynistic crap, these forums amaze me every day.

I've read some of the replies from Mormolyce and co.

Listen, it's not worth discussing things here with you. It never was. I'll get banned, you'll continue to post, and you'll think you're right because no one is replying to you any more.

That's how it works here. You either agree with the mod views or you get banned so those who do agree with the mods can keep discussing among themselves. It's a shitshow echo chamber like much of the internet has become.

We are reduced to shouting past each other between bans. There is no debate here because there are no different views.

That's why so many people have turned away from the left. That's why people are tired of political correctness, feminists, gender ideology and all that jazz.

There is no point in me discussing things with you. You're not open to different views and I'll be banned before we can get constructive discussion going.

That is why killing free speech is the death of discussion and conversation. That's why people like me will leave places like this, and change from being Obama-supporting, Hitchens/Dawkins-loving atheist liberals, to something else.
    Seems pretty spot on to me. An educated public, particularly an educated voting public, need to get both sides of the story to make decisions. But the big problem is bias. No matter where they go. Here, Fox, CNN, any news site in existence, there's a bias. You'll only hear the side that the people in charge of those places believe in. There's no fair and balanced anymore.

Most simply put, if you can go on a forum and say "I think X is great" and nothing happens, but saying "I think X is bad" gets you infracted, that isn't a place where you can have a rational discussion, because those in power have already made up their minds, and don't want ideas they don't agree with to be discussed.

This is probably choppy water, but consider Endus. Loves Muslim people. Espouses them emigrating to the west, saying they're all doctors, engineers, and such. Post something he agrees with, you're fine. Now I'm pulling this rhetoric out of thin air, but it's what came to me while I was reading this:

Post an article saying that there's been 3 million immigrants in the past year but only 15,000 doctorates awarded so obviously not all of them can be doctors, infracted for flaming or forbidden topics or some other excuse.

Now let's make it clear I have no problems with immigrants. If they're legitimately fleeing from a war zone or in danger of their lives bring them in, register them, help them integrate with education and jobs and such.

But if they're simply using the system to try to find greener pastures to live in, they should get in line in the immigration center like people have since the 1800s.
    Last edited by cparle87; 2017-08-28 at 08:44 AM.

Yeah, I find that kind of hilarious too, but the truth is there are a large portion of those on the left that fit the stereotype, and maybe too many. The truth is organization and exercising the 2nd Amendment on the left would be much smarter.

(I agree with the hate speech hating guy)
    Whats even more funny is all the leftists triggered by confederate statues saying that the war was only about slavery blah blah blah...

If it wasn't for the confederates in the civil war and part of what the south fought for (sovereign power of states) Then all those puff puff passers would have Feds busting in their doors in Cali/Wash/ect.. and Arresting them on the spot for felony possession. because states wouldn't have the power to make laws.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what I was thinking while arguing with people on here the other day is that I miss Nixx. Whatever happened to him/her? They used to post more than you do now.
    You aren't the only one to say that, like you are the 2nd person, I don't know they seemed frequent here then I was away a while, came back haven't seen them post. I am going to take for granted they are alright, but I don't know, their account should still be up unless they are ban and Nixx had a link to their web page, maybe there is something there?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Seems pretty spot on to me. An educated public, particularly an educated voting public, need to get both sides of the story to make decisions. But the big problem is bias. No matter where they go. Here, Fox, CNN, any news site in existence, there's a bias. You'll only hear the side that the people in charge of those places believe in. There's no fair and balanced anymore.

Most simply put, if you can go on a forum and say "I think X is great" and nothing happens, but saying "I think X is bad" gets you infracted, that isn't a place where you can have a rational discussion, because those in power have already made up their minds, and don't want ideas they don't agree with to be discussed.

This is probably choppy water, but consider Endus. Loves Muslim people. Espouses them emigrating to the west, saying they're all doctors, engineers, and such. Post something he agrees with, you're fine. Now I'm pulling this rhetoric out of thin air, but it's what came to me while I was reading this:

Post an article saying that there's been 3 million immigrants in the past year but only 15,000 doctorates awarded so obviously not all of them can be doctors, infracted for flaming or forbidden topics or some other excuse.
    Yeah lets blame the Media for fully functioning adults soo stupid they can't possibly have a perspective equal better to or better than your own because reasons, it's everybody else not being tolerant of hate. PFFT Yeah!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    Whats even more funny is all the leftists triggered by confederate statues saying that the war was only about slavery blah blah blah...

If it wasn't for the confederates in the civil war and part of what the south fought for (sovereign power of states) Then all those puff puff passers would have Feds busting in their doors in Cali/Wash/ect.. and Arresting them on the spot for felony possession. because states wouldn't have the power to make laws.
    Who's triggered, does that word really still have meaning passed around so much like snowflake or regressive, or professional victim. Seriously the only ones really posting about that shit on this site are the right and generally when they do, it is them typically showing how much they are even more full of shit than who they are talking about, unless they just reduce themselves to making shit up which is the OP.

Yeah lets blame the Media for fully functioning adults soo stupid they can't possibly have a perspective equal better to or better than your own because reasons, it's everybody else not being tolerant of hate. PFFT Yeah!
    That's not what I said at all. Flip to a news channel. This one is on the left and it says X is doing this and it's evil and wrong. There's no balance. You'd have to check multiple channels, finding one that's on the right, but that one is saying X is doing something totally different and it's good and any other reports you may have heard were wrong. And then you try to find a more centrist view to try to understand these two completely opposite spins on the same topic, and there may or not be one.

For instance just in this thread someone brought up the guy who drove his car through a crowd in the Charlottesville thing. I've heard that he was an innocent guy who tried to get through the protesters illegally blocking traffic, failed to find a way to do so safely, tried to back away, and got attacked by a ravening mob who was trying to tear apart his car to kill him so he hit the gas and fled for his life. And another version had him being a leftist who was deliberately mowing over Nazis and another story was him being a Nazi running over people who were counter protesting the Nazi rally. I have read multiple versions of the same story... on this very site. And all of them are saying that their side is the truth.

The problem is the bias. Any of the mods, have already formed their opinions of which of those stories is the truth. And that's their right. But if they, hypothetically, abuse their powers as mods to ban and shut down any threads that describe versions of the story they don't agree with, then that makes it very difficult for the people who use this forum to see all the sides, and come to their own conclusions, because the mods want them to only see their side and come to agree with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Seems like someone doesn't understand what freedom of speech is.
    Freedom of speech is a Principle.
    And tip for the future: If you are acting like a cunt while talking about politics, you don't get banned for your political views; you get banned for being a cunt.
    Yes, but the definition of a 'cunt' depends greatly if what you are saying corresponds to what the moderator is biased towards.

Just a quick note: I've been banned within hours of posting every time I've posted the last 5+ times (just for copy pasting articles like below) so I'll likely get banned for posting this. So I'd like to make it clear before I am once again summarily silenced: the moderators here are triggered cunts who will censor people they don't like just for holding views they don't like, even when all they do is post articles copy pasted from the web. Fuck the mods here, and fuck those who censor views they don't like. Freedom of speech is the cornerstone of liberal society and regressive SJW assholes are turning moderate left-wing people like me towards the right and that is not a good thing.
    Stunning lack of self-awareness here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Not sure where the OP is from, but freedom of speech in the UK is not an untouchable right. it can be subject to restrictions or penalties. And of course, being on a private forum, the moderators can do what they want

Deleted
    Xarim crying about mods, opens the post calling mods cunts. Cya pal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    That's not what I said at all. Flip to a news channel. This one is on the left and it says X is doing this and it's evil and wrong. There's no balance. You'd have to check multiple channels, finding one that's on the right, but that one is saying X is doing something totally different and it's good and any other reports you may have heard were wrong. And then you try to find a more centrist view to try to understand these two completely opposite spins on the same topic, and there may or not be one.

For instance just in this thread someone brought up the guy who drove his car through a crowd in the Charlottesville thing. I've heard that he was an innocent guy who tried to get through the protesters illegally blocking traffic, failed to find a way to do so safely, tried to back away, and got attacked by a ravening mob who was trying to tear apart his car to kill him so he hit the gas and fled for his life. And another version had him being a leftist who was deliberately mowing over Nazis and another story was him being a Nazi running over people who were counter protesting the Nazi rally. I have read multiple versions of the same story... on this very site. And all of them are saying that their side is the truth.

The problem is the bias. Any of the mods, have already formed their opinions of which of those stories is the truth. And that's their right. But if they, hypothetically, abuse their powers as mods to ban and shut down any threads that describe versions of the story they don't agree with, then that makes it very difficult for the people who use this forum to see all the sides, and come to their own conclusions, because the mods want them to only see their side and come to agree with it.
    You know what works better than insults and attacks? Making observations, and then letting everybody else look for themselves, see it doesn't take a lot of effort and works better because people can do that without feeling personally attacked.

You don't actually need to paint a picture for people when something is the truth either, you don't need to spend all day working hard to tell people what to see or look, because that act in and of itself especially with those that can actually think for themselves, only leads the person trying to tell others what to do, to look untrustworthy.

That is why this bullshit you just posted backfires, every fucking time, because I don't rightly give two shits if it's on CNN or Faux News really, because I am going to decide for myself and not the way you or anyone else things I should when I don't know your process or anything about you.

If you insist or even think I should well that tells me even more about you.

None of the shit you said is true NONE of it ZERO.

That doesn't mean however there isn't a problem all it means is YOU don't actually begin to know what the fuck it is.

They probably have no business being the arbiters of conversation on a forum where they have so much invested, yet they are in fact many times the ones handing out the infractions.
    Now that I think about it, I agree with you on that. Nearly all the mods I notice have 10,000+ posts. I suppose it would be difficult to ask them to make a second account. One for them to post according to what they believe in, a public account like all of us have. And then their mod account, where they'll be expected to be more objective.

Serioulsy, why hasn't antifa been labelled a terrorist group. Where are the police in all this?

10+ Year Old Account
    The real story that I see is that the vast majority of mods here are pretty left-leaning in the American sense of the political spectrum. Some of them go so far as to be the ring-leaders of said intellectual bias on this forum. They probably have no business being the arbiters of conversation on a forum where they have so much invested, yet they are in fact many times the ones handing out the infractions. Even that could be overlooked if you could step back and see uniform application of justice and objectivity in the actual bans, but it's hard to find. Yes, some of the more frequent lefty posters do get occasionally banned but it's not nearly to the extent or frequency that the conservative posters do. It's an easily observable fact which diminishes the conversation because it gives them two points to score on you: 1. they get to shut you up any time they finally get tired of arguing and 2. they get to call you a whiner for doing what they did.

In summary, they can't lose. It's like having a ref calling phantom calls the whole game and he also happens to be the QB for the opposing team. But IDGAF, I'll still be here eliciting emotional responses from them whenever I need a good laugh.
    Or it's like a neighbor who see's his friend come up and automatically concludes about who and what from getting what they may or may not be entitled.

See early today you said that shit was an example and I took you at your word because hell why not right, I mean I have no reason to doubt you, or motive otherwise. Until you kind of give a good reason to doubt you, but I am not even pretending like that matters right now.

I am saying that your assumptions based on a lot of conjecture are nonsense, and while outwardly and objectively can and could be true, the truth is you are just fucking spinning because you don't have an argument, and you think you are entitled to or deserve something else.

Well guess what you aren't and you don't. If you think you or anybody else is special here for unfair fucking treatment you are sadly fucking mistaken. You see the world doesn't make sense to you unless it works in your favor, and if you can't see how that in and of itself breeds a kind of lazy thinking, then you really have no cause to question anyone else's impartiality.

- - - Updated - - -

Serioulsy, why hasn't antifa been labelled a terrorist group. Where are the police in all this?

Because luckily for everyone who sane you aren't the one to gets to make that determination based on how you feel aside from the facts.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-08-28 at 09:13 AM.

Gee wiz Batman I wonder why the triggered OP gets banned all the time....
    On top of that he rails about free speech on a web site...

Cuts an paste full articles with nary a comment..except against mods.

God you must hate being is persecuted

- - - Updated - - -

You already know why...they don't label domestic groups terrorist....otherwise they would have to include many many churches and religions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Freedom of speech is a Principle.

Yes, but the definition of a 'cunt' depends greatly if what you are saying corresponds to what the moderator is biased towards.
    Kind of like resisting, you know giving them cause right Yeah ok whatever.