Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    "We failed to develop the new expansion fast enough".

"We will instead provide extremely shit small content patches so it makes it look like there was no drought this time".

I'm a pessimist - because let's face it, you should be with this company.

8.0 Should be launching Feb-June. Instead you'll all be so happy with your little patches that give you 3 story quests.

- - - Updated - - -

A day? Try like an hour. But the Blizzard fanboys will be sooooo happy.

Watch when 7.3 releases on Tuesday. The first lot of questing is literally about an hours worth. If you've downed Heroic KJ like I have you'll log in, do those quests... Realise there's just a bunch of "new" WQs and then log out.

Time-gating is Blizzards way of faking huge amounts of content.
    I use the same thinking I use with the rest of my life.. Have lower expectations and everything slightly good will be amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Yeah totally awesome lore. "Sargeras is coming, we have to go to Argus." Totally pointless.
    *shrug* about as pointless as your posts.. "ehmagerd someone likes something that I dislike! I have to hate it". I have yet to see you post anything positive or constructive in any of these topics. But please do keep trying though!

I love the Magni event, and not willing to scare you, but it was not a patch, just a trigger that got enabled. It beats seeing anduin being whiney "oh no my daddy died, I need to see the place where he died, wow I didn't expect there to be this many demons!"
    Last edited by 8bithamster; 2017-08-28 at 07:29 AM.

The majority of people played BGs a lot in TBC and WotLK. Getting gear from raids and then roflstomping BGs was fun. Unfortunately Blizzard killed that fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlae View Post
    I don't argue with 1. liars 2. trolls, goodbye.
    And we're at ad hominem. Well, that went fast.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. You have to be a pessimist about Blizzard these days. WoW content has been on a steady decline.

Legion was a good expansion ruined by some poor ideas that they refuse to admit were mistakes(Legendaries, RNG, grind). 7.2 was also hilariously bad.
    Low expectations != pessimism. Thinking that everything is bad will lead to just as much disappointment as exaggerated expectations.

Deleted
    Just change game scarecrowz
    90% of your post are just moaning/bitching/pure pessimism towards wow or blizzard.

Change game, for your own sake.

Mmm yes, I agree. But dissapointment after dissapointment leads to this.
    Which is the result of not following the advice to begin with. Frankly, it seems more like you're still guilty of overblown expectations.

Deleted
    "don't eat that tacos, it is too spicy for you, take something else"
    "no I will eat this"
    "o gad my anus is burning, those tacos sucks"
    "told ya"
    "I will take another tacos even if my anus is burning"
    "... Ok I'm out"

See the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post

- 21st November - raid launch (they could delay this, because thanksgiving, but I doubt: first - only USA cares about it, second - it's just normal/heroic, serious progression guilds will clear it even before Thursday on USA)
    Funny that, seeing as how Blizzard is located in the USA and they don't care about the EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    Funny that, seeing as how Blizzard is located in the USA and they don't care about the EU.
    Which is why there are no EU servers, no EU support, Blizzard didn't go to Gamescom... oh, wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    One patch was predictable. But seems they may even consider 2? That sounds exciting to me!
    I believe it is down to the release cycle.

So far in Legion, Blizzard has released a new content patch every 11 weeks like clockwork. By this extrapolation, you can expect 7.3.5 aka The Argus Raid patch to be released in exactly 11 weeks from now. November 14, 2017.

But then what?

Sure, we'll be spoiled with the new expansion at blizzcon. That starts at November 4th, a long week before the argus raid patch. But there is no way in hell that expansion is gonna be released 77 days after 7.3.5.

But something will be. Obviously that's about the time where I expect a beta to start. But that only helps the beta lottery winners. We will need SOME new patch at January 30th, 2018. I fully expect that to be 7.4.0, and it will build up to whatever comes next. I think we're all in some sort of agreement up to this point.

But still, finishing the beta in 11 weeks is very optimistic. It could happen I guess. I do not doubt that Blizzard has an 8.0 release schedule aiming for April 17th, 2018, with the actual expansion releasing some (11?) weeks after that. But will they make that deadline? That's where I start to question. If it's one or two weeks late, shrug, but beyond that they will lose those subs. So possibly another patch is needed.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    1:58:30 in the video.

Hopefully these one or two story patches will tie in the next expansion.
    I'd put money on it. One patch will probably involve faction tensions heating up against after some idiot runs dick-first into an international incident (because of course said idiot will; that's how they've kept the faction war going on since 2012) and the next will involve the build-up to the expansion pre-event a la the Broken Shore intro event and invasions. Probably include a kit of transmog gear/catchup armor and weapons.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Indeed - as I've said several times - it might just be 7.3.1, with no content
    it won't be 7.3.1 because it will be AFTER Antorus which is 7.3.5

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    it won't be 7.3.1 because it will be AFTER Antorus which is 7.3.5
    October is before November ... at least in my calendar

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    October is before November ... at least in my calendar
    Which calendar are you using? I'm using the original Sanskrit calendar, maybe it's wrong.

77 days between 7.3 and 7.3.5 at mid November. The small patches come after, probably in Feb/March

77 days between 7.3 and 7.3.5 at mid November. The small patches come after, probably in Feb/March
    No, I'm talking about the small patch they've said will be coming in October ... the one that, as a side effect, stops WoW working under Windows XP.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    No, I'm talking about the small patch they've said will be coming in October ... the one that, as a side effect, stops WoW working under Windows XP.
    It will probably be a tuning patch but it's not the ones Ion was referring to

It will probably be a tuning patch but it's not the ones Ion was referring to
    My point was just there is a patch happening before the 77 days (if Blizzard's ETA is accurate) - so it may mix up the schedule or something.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    My point was just there is a patch happening before the 77 days (if Blizzard's ETA is accurate) - so it may mix up the schedule or something.
    I thought the 77 day thing was for a major patch - 7.3 and 7.3.5 are major

And as I explained. A patch isn't required for that.

7.3 has a string telling someone their operating system is out of date. The code to tell someone they can't run wow as they're on XP/Vista will already be in the game code with 7.3

So why would a patch be needed in October again?

Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    Probably more single scenario sort of stuff with the diamond dwarf.
    That was a joke, not a patch. It was short and a cheap excuse for a story update. I wish for some Story Patch longer then 3 minutes. And the "diamond dwarf" is a main character cmon