Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    This sort of logic undermines Christian acolytes that maintained their faith despite the possibility of being crucified and martyred for their faith if it was discovered.

- - - Updated - - -

Frankly? Yes. Language barrier is a nightmare, especially when you consider Arabic isn't exactly English's first cousin, linguistically speaking.
    Iam guessing you dont live in the UK and dont understand how it works here especially with muslim familys.

If she was having a ball why did this story come out? If she was integrating why did this story come out? This story came out becuase she wanted OUT so clearly she felt she did not belong and was forced into integrating into this medieval religion that thinks dressing women in a massive black shroud is a good thing.

Deleted
    The state her family must be if they think salafi crazies are better suited to raising the kid. Then again, daily mail, tower hamlets etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    The state her family must be if they think salafi crazies are better suited to raising the kid. Then again, daily mail, tower hamlets etc etc.
    No it was the council that put her there not the family

Bit offtopic but i have been meaning to ask what footballer is that he looks so familar?
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2017-08-28 at 12:04 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by efhtkgjgk View Post
    No it was the council that put her there not the family
    After they took her away from her family because they are unfit parents. (sorry my post isn't clear they = TH council, which is notoriously corrupt and shit)

All people who take bronze age scripture as truth should be banned from caring for children, their own or others. If you want to believe in God this is fine but the moment you take the Bible, Koran etc and say "this is totally true" you are insane, dumb beyond belief and not fit to raise children.

Many years ago I saw this documentary on a family with children leaving everything behind to go digging for Noah's Arc. If you can manage to believe that the biblical flood actually happened and Noah managed to keep animals in captivity, that to this day we can not manage to keep alive out of their natural habitat, children should be protected from you and your stupidity. Wearing gods special hat/belt/shoes/knife/necklace etc might not be as extreme as this but it certainly needs to be looked into more closely before dumping kids on their doorsteps.

Having said that, everyone must be allowed to wear or believe what ever they want to as long as they accept that this will place some limitations on their lives.

[Infracted - Religion-bashing]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-08-28 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    After they took her away from her family because they are unfit parents. (sorry my post isn't clear they = TH council, which is notoriously corrupt and shit)
    Which the council has a duty to put kids in cultural and ethnic suitable homes.

I mean imagine if a Muslim kid was put in a christian or gasp a atheist household?

also did you answer my question about that footballer?

oh no! an english speaker has to learn a foreign language! shocking, call the police1!!1!
    oh, and family work as a family? shocking!
    or someone really think that a christian one would act differently?

Quote Originally Posted by efhtkgjgk View Post
    Which the council has a duty to put kids in cultural and ethnic suitable homes.

I mean imagine if a Muslim kid was put in a christian or gasp a atheist household?

also did you answer my question about that footballer?
    Chris Kamara, google pic search ftw.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/28/christ...glish-6883624/

This is fucking child abuse.. I hope head roll for this..
    Would you consider it to be child abuse if a Muslim child was forced into a strict Christian foster home? If your answer is no, you need to start thinking a lot harder about what is going on as well as understanding how incredibly biased and hypocritical you are.

Regardless, it isn't actually child abuse, but it certainly points to a serious problem with child services in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    an english speaker has to learn a foreign language!
    Children should learn their native language, as it defines their cognitive and intelligence level and affect their whole life. Foster families that don't speak the state language should not be permitted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Would you consider it to be child abuse if a Muslim child was forced into a strict Christian foster home?
    No, because UK is a strictly Christian country. Children should be taught according to their own religion, not that of immigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Chris Kamara, google pic search ftw.
    Damn i thought it was him that dude who used to do sky sports

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/28/christ...glish-6883624/

This is fucking child abuse.. I hope head roll for this..
    Oh if you had any idea of how inhumane this system is to kids... It's a system where people become paper and they're treated just the same as if they were paper. That's the world of the disenfranchised, of those nobody cares about.

all of you put you political tribalism bias to the side for one minute and think of the girl
    she is already going through a tough time being put in foster care now just imagine compounding that with this being forced to live with others that dont understand her and vis versa just think how much more abandoned and isolated she will feel

No child, female especially, should be placed in a Muslim home. Period. You dont need to spend your formative years being told that men are better than you and that you need to cover yourself to keep them from lusting for you (or in the male case, you dont need to spend your formative years being told that woman are always below you to the point where they need to always cover).
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Leftist; "She's racist" or "How dare she complain of diversity and culture?!" !

Oh no someone is "forced" to learn something about a different culture and gets free arabic language lessons mimimimimimi.
    Case point...

--

Honestly, those foster families are fucking degenerates for forcing her to whatever... especially on religious grounds.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-08-28 at 12:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh no someone is "forced" to learn something about a different culture and gets free arabic language lessons mimimimimimi.
    Someone needs to take that Muslim cock out of their mouth. This isnt in the childs best interests but hey who cares since shes learning something, right? dumb fuck

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-08-28 at 03:01 PM.
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

10+ Year Old Account
    Not child abuse but definitely a case for the system that needs to be researched and investigated. I would demand by law that if you were a foster family, you are demanded to speak the language of the country they are in.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Not child abuse but definitely a case for the system that needs to be researched and investigated. I would demand by law that if you were a foster family, you are demanded to speak the language of the country they are in.
    Could very well be child abuse depending on how closely they follow their tenants. Dont forget this is a little GIRL in a muslim home. Girls have no worth in such settings.

[Infracted - Religion-bashing]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-08-28 at 03:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Could very well be child abuse depending on how closely they follow their tenants. Dont forget this is a little GIRL in a muslim home. Girls have no worth in such settings.
    I know but I expect from a foster home to know how to treat kids, hence I didn't call it abuse.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I know but I expect from a foster home to know how to treat kids, hence I didn't call it abuse.
    You say that, but their actions dont support this.