Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    I don't recall crying about baking gay cakes, whatever gay cakes mean.
    I didn't mention you, but thanks for attributing yourself to the religious hypocrites I was referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    How can you not see anything wrong with that? Just because others do it doesn't make it right.
    Me personally not liking it doesn't mean I think something should be done. Freedom of religion and children get indoctrinated into all sorts of things their parents decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Meafy View Post
    People defending those foster families in this thread..... if the roles were reversed we would have politicians and famous people demanding we change the system. But the last time a MP (a labour one for that) criticized that culture she was sacked..i mean forced to resign.

In the UK little white girls are disposable in the name of diversity.
    Yeah, indeed, leftist hypocrisy at its finest.

Thread got kinda boring kinda quick but did anyone end up mentioning what about her biological parents rendered them unfit to raise her themselves? Just while we're bashing the foster parents for their actions...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IamStardust View Post
    I do not support her being put into this particular household(s) and do not think its anymore child abuse than being put into a Christian or Jewish orthodox household, but I do find it ironic that the people who are crying foul the most are the same people who cry they are being persecuted for being forced into baking gay cakes. Apparently religious freedom only extends to 1 religion in their minds. Just looking for moral consistency from these people.
    I agree. We should make sure to put young girls into households that practice a religion of subservience to men and is predicated around a master/slave dichotomy. Would you not have a problem with your child being put into the household of, say, a scientologist and all their brainwashing bullshit or a polygamist that believes breeding age is when the girl has their first period?

I don't recall crying about baking gay cakes, whatever gay cakes mean.
    Wut. You don't have gay cakes where you live?

[Infracted]<--Triggered!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Thread got kinda boring kinda quick but did anyone end up mentioning what about her biological parents rendered them unfit to raise her themselves? Just while we're bashing the foster parents for their actions...
    There are probably more than just two choices.
    Last edited by Rooflesstoofless; 2017-08-28 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LonerStoner View Post
    There are probably more than just two choices.
    Yes my imagination can be a bit hyperactive but I've already thought of more than two reasons why they could have been considered unfit to raise the kid themselves... Or did I misunderstand you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

I didn't mention you, but thanks for attributing yourself to the religious hypocrites I was referring to.
    I do not support her being put into this particular household(s) and do not think its anymore child abuse than being put into a Christian or Jewish orthodox household, but I do find it ironic that the people who are crying foul the most are the same people who cry they are being persecuted for being forced into baking gay cakes. Apparently religious freedom only extends to 1 religion in their minds. Just looking for moral consistency from these people.
    I view it as forced conversion. So, yes, I am part of those crying foul.

I think I might try bacon wrapped wings after work today.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I agree. We should make sure to put young girls into households that practice a religion of subservience to men and is predicated around a master/slave dichotomy. Would you not have a problem with your child being put into the household of, say, a scientologist and all their brainwashing bullshit or a polygamist that believes breeding age is when the girl has their first period?
    As I said, i do not think its anymore child abuse than being put into a Christian or Jewish orthodox family that preach and practice the same subservient ideology. To me all religion is considered child abuse for it indoctrinates young minds into as you call "master/slave" ideology.

As someone much more eloquent than I put it "religion infects us in our most basic integrity, that we cannot be moral without big brother without totalitarian permission... we must also be forced to love someone who we fear, the essence of sado-masochism, the essence of abjection, the essence of master and slave".

The quote was directed to the Judeo-Christian belief system, but can be attributed to any such religion.

So yes I would have a problem with my child being put into a household of Scientologist, as I would for any religious household.

- - - Updated - - -

I view it as forced conversion. So, yes, I am part of those crying foul.
    Thank you for attributing yourself to the religious hypocrites I was referring to. We can do this all day.

Child services are all kinds of abuse more often than not is government sanctioned child abuse and kidnapping. I should know from experience. Pray you never become another victim of these monstroud systems

Was she forced to wear a Burqa or Niqab? Didn't she have a christian cross before? Really just replacing one form of abuse with another.

The no english thing is a larger issue. Its okay if they speak another language as well and teach her that, but they should at least know the language of the country. That's something the child needs to be able to learn and develop.

Thank you for attributing yourself to the religious hypocrites I was referring to. We can do this all day.
    You were not referring to religious hypocrites. You said: "I do find it ironic that the people who are crying foul the most are the same people who cry they are being persecuted for being forced into baking gay cakes"

No mention of referring to religious hypocrites, you said people who are crying foul. I am crying foul, I am not one of those crying about being persecuted for baking gay cakes. So why do you think people why cry foul are the ones who cry about persecution for baking gay cakes or what have you?

I agree. We should make sure to put young girls into households that practice a religion of subservience to men and is predicated around a master/slave dichotomy.
    There aren't enough Atheist foster homes for us to be able to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    You are aware that. as a foster home, its your responsibility to take care of the full needs of the foster child, and to put their needs above your own right? Because clearly you don't, just because you're a foster child doesn't mean you're a slave sold that can be forced to do as you please. I would be as outraged if it was the other way around.
    Actually the parents to children kidnapped and put into foster care pay child support. You have no idea what kind of horror stories there are and thats the norm for the system in the US. Gross emotional abuse

You were not referring to religious hypocrites. You said: "I do find it ironic that the people who are crying foul the most are the same people who cry they are being persecuted for being forced into baking gay cakes"

No mention of referring to religious hypocrites. I am crying foul, I am not one of those crying about being persecuted for baking gay cakes.
    Then you are not the people I was referring to, but if you want to attribute yourself to the same said people please do. You also forgot to bold the last part of the sentence which ties it to the point: the people who are crying foul the most (not a monolith, there are differing opinions from all sides religious and non-religious alike, but in my opinion ARE the religious hypocrits) are also the same people who cry religious persecution when it comes to Christians being forced to bake cakes as a business for gay weddings or whatever hypothetical boogeyman they were imploring.

As I said, I do not agree she should be in this household, but the people who DO make the religious argument for religious freedom should be morally consistent in their arguments. If you find yourself in the same group, please be consistent.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    And I shall continue to see Islam as the biggest threat to the West.

The language barrier is bad enough. Add to that the fact that they enforce their beliefs upon the girl, and she's forced to live in a place where things she once could do and freedoms she once enjoyed, are hindered...

Yeah, child abuse in my opinion. Reminds me of when me and my brothers were placed in a temp foster home over a summer where the parents were deeply religious Catholics. Granted, we didn't have any religion from home, but they sure tried their best at indoctrinating us. They made our Jehova's Witness-grandmother seem like the least religious person on the planet... And she was a fanatic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    There aren't enough Atheist foster homes for us to be able to do this.
    Atheism is not a religion.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-08-28 at 04:41 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    Pretty sure forcibly trying to change a child's religion could reasonably be considered abuse.
    Careful there, you are about to punish her parents for forcing Christianity on her.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post

Atheism is not a religion.
    The point is that all monotheistic religions teach a master/slave dichotomy and that there are very few foster households outside of that paradigm.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Oh no someone is "forced" to learn something about a different culture and gets free arabic language lessons mimimimimimi.
    You're a little black girl recently orphaned. Your foster parents arrive. They're driving a pick up truck, wearing wife beaters and have nazi swastikas on their foreheads.

"oh no someone is "forced" to learn something about a different culture and gets free history lessons mimimimimi"