Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

In what other video-game genres would you like to see the universe of Tyria?

Greetings, champions. Good to see you all.

So, I love Tyria, I love GW's lore and I love the setting. ANET created one of the most incredible MMO worlds in the history of gaming, and I'm pretty confident when I say that, aside from WoW and maybe FFXIV, GW2 has the best MMO lore currently in the market.

This makes me question myself: In what other video-game genres could this universe be used?

The obvious question is, of course, a single player RPG. But I'd really like to see an RTS of sorts with a more focused story between some of the characters.

And you?

whatever genre of games guild wars 1 is considered. I'm not going to get into the debate of gw1 vs gw2, I enjoy both. But for those that really enjoy the lore of the world, I think GW1 worked better.

Part of me really wants to see a direct Metroid type rip-off with an Asuran engineer exploring an Asuran city overrun by Primordus minions.

It'd also be fun to have a Mesmer horror game. Having a limited ability to stealth/port/clone...
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Part of me really wants to see a direct Metroid type rip-off with an Asuran engineer exploring an Asuran city overrun by Primordus minions.

It'd also be fun to have a Mesmer horror game. Having a limited ability to stealth/port/clone...
    More Asuras, please!