Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    hell yeah. proud of the italians for showing spine.
    But.. but... fascism!1! Mussolini... Hitler... aasdfagsfadsga!!

/s

But yeah, something needs to be done. And that something is not "let's take more and spread them all over Europe!" that Merkel's gang would love to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    You are aware that this situation existed long before merkel actually did anything.
    As EU's most influential leader she could have fixed it with the snap of her fingers. Instead she took the complete opposite approach.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Yo know what would really help with the inmigration crisis? Actually helping the nations where those inmigrants come from. If you help the african nations where those people were born, they wouldnt have the motivation to leave
    US tried. They sent humanitarian bombs and tried to pull democratic revolutions to "help" those countries.

As for actual help, its endless waste of resources. Those morons reproduce like rabbits without ability to sustain their children. If they get economical help, they won't improve - they'll simply be dependent on that help and will demand more and more, while producing more and more children they can't sustain.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgarw View Post
    You have no idea in what are you saying
    im sorry, were you under the impression that Italy still holds the glory of the days of the Roman empire? Sorry to break it to you, but It doesn't. And immigrants are not the reason behind its downfall since the turn of the 20th century. Lack of stability in government and populism in politics is though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    This is a globalist genocide of all westerners. The response to this attack on our culture should be to shut their companies down. Google, amazon, and facebook. 3 companies that need to be broken up yesterday.
    Got bored Hooked?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    US tried.
    As for actual help, its endless waste of resources. Those morons reproduce like rabbits without ability to sustain their children. If they get economical help, they won't improve - they'll simply be dependent on that help and will demand more and more, while producing more and more children they can't sustain.
    Holy fuck the ignorance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    As EU's most influential leader she could have fixed it with the snap of her fingers. Instead she took the complete opposite approach.
    I assume just like Trump fixed America with a snap of his figures.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    Hopefully this is true. They really should stop calling these cretins migrants and call them by a more fitting name, invaders.
    Word ur looking for is "leeches"
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    That's colonialism and those countries will go to war before they allow us to help. Free € is an exception, they'll take free €.
    Considering that historically Europe pretty much strip mined africa its resources in the colonial era... i kinda see why they regard colonialism with bad eyes.
    but helping them develop is not colonialism
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

You can't develop those countries without colonialism and as soon as you leave, it all falls to shit again (see the Belgians in Congo as one of many examples). It's their natural state of being. Unless we'd help them change their mindset, but that's cultural racism, which is a no-no.
    You know that the cause of the Civil war in the Congo was because the colonialists had the brilliant idea of randomly partitioning the territories, leaving whole groups separated, and also enemy factions in the same country, right?
    And add that those countries were strip mined from their resources, so they didnt had anything to sell really in the global market

Is this terrible fear of a cultural invasion in Europe a consequence of what happened when they invaded and brought their own cultures overseas hundreds of years ago? Maybe you should be scared, you are the indians this time.

The world, even pisspoor countries, received and welcomed lots and lots of European immigrants last century. Some agglomerated, refused to learn the languages, refused to incorporate the customs. Time to return the favor.

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    im sorry, were you under the impression that Italy still holds the glory of the days of the Roman empire? Sorry to break it to you, but It doesn't. And immigrants are not the reason behind its downfall since the turn of the 20th century. Lack of stability in government and populism in politics is though.
    First of all, Italians managed to become the 5 economy in the world and surpassed UK few years ago, not 2000 if you don't know....not too bad for a country that lost badly WW2. The Crisis hitted hard in Italy i agree, but they are still the 3 economy in Europe (2 manufacturing). I wouldn't recall this as a failed country or turmoil at all, changing governament means nothing, its a sign of democracy, instead.
    Plus italians have one of the longest life expectancy in the world, same with the healthcare.
    And its one of the most if not the MOST rilevant country in the world about Culture, informe yourself and open a book sometimes.

I told you already, you don't know what are you talking about, like the other 70% of the members in this forum.

Deleted
    And add that those countries were strip mined from their resources, so they didnt had anything to sell really in the global market
    Sorry what!? How can you strip mine a country on resources so all of it become depleted before 1950s (then de-colonization occurred) please make a reality check.

Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    Sorry what!? How can you strip mine a country on resources so all of it become depleted before 1950s (then de-colonization occurred) please make a reality check.
    Gold/Silver/other metals were mined in those countries

Deleted
    Help control the waters? Hundreds of kilometers away from Europe on the coast of Africa, 1500 km away from Slovenia? What the hell, what for? Furthermore, why should a poor 3rd world country like Slovenia pay for randoms from Nigeria and Bangladesh? What's next, are we supposed to donate toilets for free for the 500.000.000 Indians that don't have one?
    Because last I checked, Slovenia has been a member of the EU for more than a decade - and this is a European problem, not an Italian problem seeing as the migrants aren't here to just stay in Italy, but the EU mandates that the Italians hold on to them. So if Slovenia wants the benefits of an EU membership, it should also help bear the cost of common Europeans problems. Or do special rules somehow apply to Slovenia? And as far as a "poor third world country" goes... Slovenia's GPD per capita is less than 10% off Italy's, so once you adjust for the immense Italian corruption, we're probably looking at a negligible difference. So lets turn it around - why should a country that's basically as poor as Slovenia have the responsibility to play gatekeeper for the entire EU and bear the cost and hassle of people who don't even want to stay in the country? Or Italy could all just send them all to Udine or Trieste and see what happens, right? They two countries do share a border, after all. How would you like that?

- - - Updated - - -

First of all, Italians managed to become the 5 economy in the world and surpassed UK few years ago, not 2000 if you don't know....not too bad for a country that lost badly WW2. The Crisis hitted hard in Italy i agree, but they are still the 3 economy in Europe (2 manufacturing). I wouldn't recall this as a failed country or turmoil at all, changing governament means nothing, its a sign of democracy, instead.
    Plus italians have one of the longest life expectancy in the world, same with the healthcare.
    And its one of the most if not the MOST rilevant country in the world about Culture, informe yourself and open a book sometimes.

I told you already, you don't know what are you talking about, like the other 70% of the members in this forum.
    Italy is totally a failed country by European standards - sure, the health care is great (if you can afford to go semi private, otherwise you'll wait for months) but there's zero to little effort on any kind of maintenance and preventative works. Look anywhere south of Tuscany - it's all just laissez-faire politics. It's trash everywhere, nothing outside the tourist-filled center is taken care of. The public parks have the grass cut once a year and the roads are more hole than roads. Sure, the production economy might be strong, but all that money never makes it back to society because it's buried within a select few and the taxes go into lining the politician's pockets. And no, it's not "just democracy" when the people grow disillusioned with a government that's as incapable as the one it replaced and call for reelections and the branch collapses. And the cycle continues. How many governments have lasted the full five year term since World War Two? 1? 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    She couldn't she isn't nearly as powerful as people make her out to be, she can push for an objective but ultimately cannot force change across the eu if there is enough opposition and this divide is the reason Italy is in the mess it is in, most of europe is unwilling to help them and so they have to foot the bill alone.

Deleted
    Gold/Silver/other metals were mined in those countries
    So? Spaine was (in)-famous for the amount of silver they did get from it colonies in South American. Modern Mexico, Bolivia, Chile and Peru is all in the top 10 in silver production.... get the scale right, widout heavy mechanization you cant strip mine a country... even less a continent.

Quote Originally Posted by manbeartruck View Post
    Because last I checked, Slovenia has been a member of the EU for more than a decade - and this is a European problem, not an Italian problem seeing as the migrants aren't here to just stay in Italy, but the EU mandates that the Italians hold on to them. So if Slovenia wants the benefits of an EU membership, it should also help bear the cost of common Europeans problems. Or do special rules somehow apply to Slovenia? And as far as a "poor third world country" goes... Slovenia's GPD per capita is less than 10% off Italy's, so once you adjust for the immense Italian corruption, we're probably looking at a negligible difference. So lets turn it around - why should a country that's basically as poor as Slovenia have the responsibility to play gatekeeper for the entire EU and bear the cost and hassle of people who don't even want to stay in the country? Or Italy could all just send them all to Udine or Trieste and see what happens, right? They two countries do share a border, after all. How would you like that?

- - - Updated - - -

Italy is totally a failed country by European standards - sure, the health care is great (if you can afford to go semi private, otherwise you'll wait for months) but there's zero to little effort on any kind of maintenance and preventative works. Look anywhere south of Tuscany - it's all just laissez-faire politics. It's trash everywhere, nothing outside the tourist-filled center is taken care of. The public parks have the grass cut once a year and the roads are more hole than roads. Sure, the production economy might be strong, but all that money never makes it back to society because it's buried within a select few and the taxes go into lining the politician's pockets. And no, it's not "just democracy" when the people grow disillusioned with a government that's as incapable as the one it replaced and call for reelections and the branch collapses. And the cycle continues. How many governments have lasted the full five year term since World War Two? 1? 2?
    LOOOL.....so a region like Umbria that is South of Tuscany is filled with Garbage? Have you ever been there? its more clean than my ass and the roads are not bad. Plus the landscape is Amazing. Grow up and move your ass from internet before talking and take a look to those place.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5cDcmnt-Ew maybe you're right......great garbage indeed.
    Last edited by Morgarw; 2017-08-28 at 07:07 PM.

Change of government is a sign of democracy if they serve their full terms ...
    They may have a big economy, but it has nothing to do with quality of life which effects ordinary people, Italy is worst than Romania and Lithuania in that regard.
    India has a higher GDP than Italy and people shit on the street ...
    Also this statement, "the most relevant country about culture", is just nonsensical jiberish.

PS. Ad hominem is a fallacy Mr. Intellectual.
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Deleted
    Yo know what would really help with the inmigration crisis? Actually helping the nations where those inmigrants come from. If you help the african nations where those people were born, they wouldnt have the motivation to leave
    Europe did this for decades. There are several documentaries on how this money went to Drug Lords, clan wars, people who got money for their farms took it to "flee" to europe, NGO's (fraud). Hell, I even watched yesterday one about this topic from early 2000s where they got a well build which wasn't shortly after working, because the locals were either to lazy to maintain it or didn't give a fuck about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    Finally, I hope they won't stop showing force. Lethal force if needed.
    Seriously. The reason why migrants flood to Europe is just how much of a pushover so many EU countries are, and terror groups take full advantage of that fact.
    Using some fears and showing them its not a cake walk is the only way to control mass migration, or at least put some fear into those coming here to conform or fuck off.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    LOOOL.....so a region like Umbria that is South of Tuscany is filled with Garbage? Have you ever been there? its more clean than my ass and the roads are not bad. Plus the landscape is Amazing. Grow up and move your ass from internet before talking and take a look to those place.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5cDcmnt-Ew maybe you're right......great garbage indeed.
    Yeah, what do I know. I only live here. And as an expat having lived several places in Europe, I probably have more to compare with than most people. Sure, you might get pockets of tidiness where the population isn't great, but overall, Italy isn't a tidy, maintained or well functioning place. See how things work in Austria, Germany, Scandinavia. Those are tidy and well functioning places. Italy is great for many things, and I do enjoy living here, but you're kidding yourself if you think that there's any focus at all on actual upkeep. Sure, it's a metric fuckton better than India or Sudan, but by European standards... No.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look at all the people cheering a "tougher stance on immigration" without knowing what's actually going on.

Most of those squatters were not in Italy illegally. They will likely stay in Italy. They had merely been occupying an office building without leave from the city and are now being kicked out. And that, I can get behind. As Reuters writes on the matter:

Most of the squatters were Eritreans who had been granted asylum. Police said they had refused to accept lodging offered by the city.
    So yeah, those people are morons thinking the city would just let them keep an entire office building. This does not mean Europe will now start kicking out immigrants, so go back to your angry grumbling.

I know many of the migrants originate in West Africa. Italy should focus on cutting off the migration, sending any capsized vessels back to Libya and integrating any remaining into the Southern European culture.

- - - Updated - - -

Italy has had a black migrant problem for decades now. But with all the terrorist attacks etc. the patience is running out. EU is stopping immigrants on all sides now and depends on how much the black and browns want to push it, the harder it will get for them, ball is in their court now.
    Italy is already crawling with 'brown' people, have you not met a Southern Italian?

I mean I'm half-Jamaican (Afro-Jamaican) and my F1 Italian grandfather is darker complexioned than I'll ever be. Ignoring culture and religion, most Levantines (Syrians/Lebanese/Palestinians/Jordanians) would be able to pass as Italian easily.