Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Can you reanimate ash?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Would love to see her ress Vol'jin somehow though.
    Imagine an undead troll!

And not the zombies ones in Zul'drak / ZF!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsake View Post
    So once again i was just chillin on trade and a tauren paladin was screaming about how Sylvanus was going to resurrect Verian in 7.3 and appoint him as the ranger general of the Undercity. Is this plausible?
    Well, no. He's kind of composed of thousands of little dust particles strewn about the front gate to the Tomb of Sargeras. I think it's beyond even the Lich King at the height of his power to resurrect powder into a reconstituted body.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Would love to see her ress Vol'jin somehow though.
    Imagine an undead troll!

And not the zombies ones in Zul'drak / ZF!
    She might not need to. Bwonsamdi's had a vested interest in grooming Vol'jin as his mortal champion, as that one troll fed him quite a few souls over his career as a shadow hunter (and one of the last practicing shadow hunters). He might have something to say about getting Vol'jin back into the land of the living, even if as a spirit or inhabiting a golem crafted in his likeness.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    What?

Arthas as a Death Knight had literally just killed her. Her body was right in front of him. Where did you get him not having her body from?
    He actually only bound her soul to serve him as a banshee, leaving her body behind. It was only later that she was able to search among the slaughtered for her body in order to reunite with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    WoW is ending soon. Mark my words right here right now.
    They're shifting to a Diablo MMO and putting World of Warcraft on hold for the moment/a while.
    Prophet tikcol at your disposal any day, any time.
    Spoken by the great prophet on 6/29/17

Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    Too soon...
    It's been a year bro
    change can't wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually Varian is still alive, he warged into Lorewalker Cho right before his body got rekt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by forsake View Post
    it's been a year bro
    too soon dammit!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsake View Post
    So once again i was just chillin on trade and a tauren paladin was screaming about how Sylvanus was going to resurrect Verian in 7.3 and appoint him as the ranger general of the Undercity. Is this plausible?
    Varian is not a ranger and he is blown to bits. He would need a new body or become a wraith.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    What?

Arthas as a Death Knight had literally just killed her. Her body was right in front of him. Where did you get him not having her body from?
    Arthas ripped out her soul and employed it as a disembodied banshee. Arthas never put her in a body. Sylvanas found her own body and managed to claim it and make herself undead. Source is Arthas: Rise of the Lich King. There is a scene where Arthas meets undead Sylvanas and is shocked she actually has her body back.

The general timeline is that when Arthas and the Lich King start losing their powers and losing some control of the scourge, Sylvanas obtains enough free will to figure out what happened to her and she went searching for her old body at that point.
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2017-08-28 at 11:42 PM.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeeh View Post
    Maybe, if she's real good with puzzles.
    I laughed way harder at this than I should have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Can you reanimate ash?
    maybe, just don't have other things mixed in
    http://www.lfg.co/page/6/

The relevant passage from Arthas: Rise of the Lich King: (Arthas meets Sylvanas for the first time since she reclaimed her body)

She stepped out from behind the trees, carrying a bow. For a wild second, he thought he was back in Quel'Thalas, facing the living elf. But her hair was no longer golden, but black as midnight with streaks of white. Her skin was pale with a bluish tinge to it, and her eyes glowed silver. It was Sylvanas, and yet it was not. For this Sylvanas was neither alive, nor incorporeal. Somehow, she had gotten her body back from where he had ordered it left - safely locked in an iron coffin to be used as additional torment against her.

Slowly, languorously, she strode toward him. She was wearing the same outfit she had when he had killed her, revealing a great deal of her pale blue-white skin. Oddly, though, her body bore no scars from the innumerable wounds she had received on that day.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Well, no. He's kind of composed of thousands of little dust particles strewn about the front gate to the Tomb of Sargeras. I think it's beyond even the Lich King at the height of his power to resurrect powder into a reconstituted body.

- - - Updated - - -

She might not need to. Bwonsamdi's had a vested interest in grooming Vol'jin as his mortal champion, as that one troll fed him quite a few souls over his career as a shadow hunter (and one of the last practicing shadow hunters). He might have something to say about getting Vol'jin back into the land of the living, even if as a spirit or inhabiting a golem crafted in his likeness.
    God, please let us have shadow hunters next expansion, ty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    The next time i have to read someone writing her name "Sylvanus", i will have a seizure.
    Yeah I've seen it so many times.
    And is Verian a typo?

Verian and Sylvanus lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Sylvanas herlsef was raised with no body and was just a mindless banshee. The state of Varian's physical form has no bearing.
    Sylvanas was raised sans body because Arthas tore her soul out of her body. It's not like she crafted her own body later.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeeh View Post
    Maybe, if she's real good with puzzles.
    You just killed me hahahaha

Wow!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    (which, in itself, begs the question of "how the Hell did the DKs get Thoras?!").
    Well.. Pretty Simple, that. We killed our way through Stromgarde, took the sword, went to the Tomb where his BODY was, and raised him as a Death Knight. He still had a body. Varian does not. He was utterly destroyed/atomized.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Sylvanas herlsef was raised with no body and was just a mindless banshee. The state of Varian's physical form has no bearing.
    No, she was raised FROM her body as Banshee, and then her body was moved by Arthas/his minions so Arthas could use it against her.

Varian simply HAS no body. Gul'dan annihilated him completely. His soul may/may not be wandering the Shadowlands, but i lean towards not, as the Legion/Gul'dan (and other powerful Warlocks) are quite capable of destroying/consuming souls as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    The next time i have to read someone writing her name "Sylvanus", i will have a seizure.
    Well, Garrosh called her "Sylvanis"....

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose his soul could be enslaved somehow, which would be really fucking cool to have the undead leader of the Alliance as a will-less thrall under our Warchief.

10+ Year Old Account
    If we assume that she could theoretically do that, what would be the benefit?

She has no domination methods to force him to serve. Varian would never willingly serve her. He'd likely see himself as a monster and choose to die.
    Again, if she could, her arrogance at defiling Varian's corpse would earn her the FULL COMBINED FORCES of the Alliance and probably a few other factions like the Paladins raining hellfire on the Undercity.

So at best, for her, she would bring him back as Undead and he'd likely go off himself somewhere thus wasting everyone's time. At worst, she'd get her people wiped out over someone who was never going to serve her.

This risk does not justify this reward.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)