Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by javislaterlp View Post
    And what happens with the buildings of the broken shore? I mean, now that the tokens are gone and we got an emmisary, how can we access for example to the mage tower to get the appearances?? I hope they leave the 3 buildings open 24/7, because if they delete the tokens and few people go to the shore because they will be in Argus...
    Blizzard says, they are monitoring. They will change if need

hahahahaha I love reading all the broke ass kids in here crying about the price of this mount. This is legit the most beautiful mount I've seen in a long time and I will be dropping 500k the second I hit exalted.

brb multi-millionaire without ever really playing the AH
    brb multi-millionaire without selling a single WoW token
    brb not crying about a cosmetic item which impacts zero gameplay
    brb brb

People crying about not having gold either:
    a) are not playing the game
    b) spend all their gold on BoE epics they don't need for the content they're doing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    I'm willing to bet you have all that gold left over from WoD when making gold was broken as fuck. Right now it's hard as hell to make gold. Also, Blizzard is pretty much telling people on RP servers to go fuck themselves.
    If you don't have 500k gold at this point, you're not even playing the game. Might aswell uninstall it.
    Last edited by Explicit Teemo Nudes; 2017-08-28 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GSN View Post
    Paladins do actually have a good classmount, though. It might not look flashy, but it's a well-made mount.
    Right but people want to get the thing that's flashier than what everyone else has, so that's what becomes the 500k gold reward that will inevitably give Blizzard more money in the long run.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HitRefresh View Post
    Right but people want to get the thing that's flashier than what everyone else has, so that's what becomes the 500k gold reward that will inevitably give Blizzard more money in the long run.
    The actual flashy mounts are the glad mounts and Mythic PvE mounts(before the content becomes trivial), and people have been paying way more than 500k for those for several years. This is just a tacky rep mount acting as a small gold sink, everyone who really wants it will be able to get it evenutally.

Anyone find where we get these items?

Nathrezim Tome of Manipulation - Increases reputation gain with the factions of the Broken Isles by 200% for 2 hrs while leveling.
    Relinquished Armor Set - Set a Champion's item level to 880.
    Cube of Discovery - Allows you to sometimes find artifact power items when looting enemies while leveling.