Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    they have been designed and worked so they don't create any more lag or 'graphical noise' than current animations and effects do, so quit whining like a spoiled brat, furthermore you can't 'turn off' these animations, they are baseline for all classes involved so get used to it, some people are just never happy case in point: you.
    The reasons why its not good is too hard for you to grasp. Just dont try next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleesh View Post
    REALLY not liking the new blue color scheme for Shadow Priests... And Shadowform has always been meant to make us look like, you know, a shadow...? Now it's just blue highlights.

GIVE ME BACK MY PURPLE CLASS FANTASY, BLIZZ!
    Blue? Have you been on the ptr? Shadowform is purple, not blue. It looks terrible though. The version a couple patches ago looked infinitely better.

Or do you mean Voidform? That doesn't look awful, though I do prefer the live version better. As far as Shadowform...they had it amazing, but sadly ruined it.

Here's what Shadowform looks like on the ptr:

There's nothing shadowy about it. You're not translucent at all. It's just...fucking stupid.
    Last edited by Coffeh; 2017-08-29 at 04:05 AM.

Instead of showing 3 times the same animation, we could have dealt with 3 times the same animation with 3 different races. Priest Light spells look dope but I still have no idea how it will render on a goblin/gnome character (or even a male Tauren). Showing it on a Pandaren is lazy.

Great more "new animations" with fucking horde garbage ONLY. Honestly, horde horde fucking horde. YAWN. I don't give a fuck about how a goblin looks or any other horde race. How about this fucking site shows some solidarity and we actually see some ALLIANCE races using the new animations.

Yea I'm fed up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rikudo View Post
    Great, no warlock spell animations.
    They are still working on em from what I last read in a blue post.

*watches Healing Surge*

Hey, Listen!

I am not a fan of the new animations for Draenei