Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Druids really need new Moonkin forms

There are many out there that want to get new moonkin forms, this is getting ridiculous with the release of Legion each race can access total 28 cat forms and 28 bear forms but balance druids are always stuck with that fat outdated moonkin thing since 2004, and probably balance players are a lot more than feral/guardian so they should just give at least 1 new form like non-cursed arakkoa or something. This is the only thing that i ask for next expansion, 1 new form for balance druids. The thing that they can see their weapon is not an excuse, if its like that then why forcing us to transform to that fat garbage or the glyph of winx club in the first place. Plus caster weapons just sit in the back and do nothing else and apart from that fera/guardian druids also get new weapon skins along with their transformations while moonkins are stuck to look bad for over a decade.

Would tap first 5 10/10 )

On a more serious note, yeah we do need that. I would even be at peace with "human" form but without going freaking BLUE since I did spend some time UNLOCKING different COLORS for that freaking weapon... It's Red for a reason, why would you make it blue?

We just got a new Moonkin model.

And, quite frankly, most of what you posted looks pretty darn stupid. Particularly the first five, which look like you chopped off a dryads hindquarters.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    We just got a new Moonkin model.
    Oh wow, it got slightly more updated and still looks like asshole to the point where the majority of Balance Druids still run Glyph of the Stars.

Mmm yep, that sure is "updated".
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    i could see the last form but the first 5 are wild lol

This is something I've been hoping would be added to the game for quite a while - that our artifact appearance would have a significant impact on our moonkin forms.

To be honest, I love all of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Oh wow, it got slightly more updated and still looks like asshole to the point where the majority of Balance Druids still run Glyph of the Stars.

Mmm yep, that sure is "updated".
    I don't always agree with my pal Polarthief, but I do here.

The new Moonkin model sucks, it's literally identical to the original model with smoother textures. I guess that's what Blizzard was trying to do, because they have this weird fixation on sticking close to original design ideas. I've seen them say they are worried about people losing their identity by changing the appearance or whatever, all sounds like complete nonsense to me.

Leave the awful original look and give people more options.

This are kind of just... no. At least personally, I don't care for them.

I like the moonkin model, and I've said this in other threads, but I'd be perfectly peachy with more customization. Just let me change my horns or feather colors or something. I would love if my character's colors applied to moonkin form the same way they do for bears and cats. "All tauren are brown, every night elf is purple" is dumb and I hate it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow. I love all of them! Particularly the tauren and night elf ones!
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

The sole reason why I don't play balance is that ugly fat malformed chicken.
    I would love to see complete makeover to moonkin form

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i love every single one of those.

but i honestly just wish they'd remove the moonkin form mechanic, so we could get new spell casting animations like everyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambulatory Cube View Post
    This are kind of just... no. At least personally, I don't care for them.

I like the moonkin model, and I've said this in other threads, but I'd be perfectly peachy with more customization. Just let me change my horns or feather colors or something. I would love if my character's colors applied to moonkin form the same way they do for bears and cats. "All tauren are brown, every night elf is purple" is dumb and I hate it.
    This!

/10char

Deleted
    Or at least remove the blue transparant effect from the glyph of stars already.

We have the freshly updated, HD moonkin model already and those who don't like it are free to use Glyph of Stars! No need for new graphics!

(Also, since making new animations for the moonkin/ogre skeleton is pain, expect new casting animations NEVER.)

I think they all look bad and those forms aren't... well, they are not moonkins. That being said, I think it's a good idea if the moonkin form itself was totally optional (like the tree form)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsongs View Post
    The sole reason why I don't play balance is that ugly fat malformed chicken.
    I just use the alternate form - look like a cool celestial

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Majority, huh? You got that statistics how exactly? I, for example, believe my own eyes and they tell me that for one insecure fool using glyph I see ten normal boomkins using their normal form.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    We have the freshly updated, HD moonkin model already and those who don't like it are free to use Glyph of Stars! No need for new graphics!

(Also, since making new animations for the moonkin/ogre skeleton is pain, expect new casting animations NEVER.)
    But the problem with that Glyph, which I use is that I AM BLUE!!!! What's the point of transmog if I'm fucking blue? What's the point of unlocking artifact color if it's ALL blue?....
    I am ok with leaving chicken like it is, though I would of enjoyed more to be like Feral and Guard, but the ones that want human, shouldn't be fucking blue.

Yes, it's long overdue.

Bears and Cats got vastly different models and recolors, and boomkin got the shaft, yet again.

It's probably the worst model and skin in the game right now.