View Poll Results: Ok be Honest was it you?

Voters
48. This poll is closed
  • Yeah it was me, all that water and chlorine and drains go to the same place

10 20.83%
  • No, it wasn't me that is disgusting.

24 50.00%
  • No, not me and this is why I don't swim in open pools.

11 22.92%
  • Other (Comment below)

3 6.25%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    https://chlorine.americanchemistry.c...ng-Pool-Smell/

There ya go.

It also has to do with the POOL itself, not the chlorine because I mean we've all dealt with clorox and such before.
    Okay, I was under the impression that it specifically meant urine. Growing up in a humid environment + nasty rain water, the smell makes more sense.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I pee on the gym equipment and claim my territory!!

Quote Originally Posted by yeto View Post
    I'm not sure I needed to know that.... Ew D:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, would never pee in a pool but in the shower, that is a different thing.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    To be honest, would never pee in a pool but in the shower, that is a different thing.
    How is that different, I find both disgusting but I can't say one is worse than the other.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    How is that different, I find both disgusting but I can't say one is worse than the other.
    Peeing in the shower isn't as bad as in a pool. In the shower, it is just you and the water is free flow. In a pool, you are with people, and your pee don't disappear, it just flows out and mingles with the chemicals in attempt to neutralize it but you know, there's still pee there.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    If I can hold it I'll hold it, if not than I won't...I won't do it out of laziness, if that is what you are asking.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh no, I always pee in the shower. People won't be swimming in my shower now will they. What is your logic in it being disgusting other than being a pussy that says "eeeeeeewww peeeee".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    If I can hold it I'll hold it, if not than I won't...I won't do it out of laziness, if that is what you are asking.
    - - - Updated - - -
    Oh no, I always pee in the shower. People won't be swimming in my shower now will they. What is your logic in it being disgusting other than being a pussy that says "eeeeeeewww peeeee".
    It's unsanitary that isn't where your urine is designed to go. That is how disease can be spread. That good enough for ya?

You are at the gym after a work out, and nobody is around, or in the pool with an full bladder what do you do?
    I have probably never been in a body of water without peeing in it. Hot tubs, pools, the lake, rivers, even the shower.

Fun fact of the thread: There is less chlorine in the pool water than in the drinking water.

I poop at the squat machine. I mean, that's why it is there.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

It's unsanitary that isn't where your urine is designed to go. That is how disease can be spread. That good enough for ya?
    Urine is more sterile than whatever you wash off your body each day. Hell, what's in your mouth is more dirty than your urine, unless you have some sort of infection.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Where is urine designed to go? And how are diseases spread through peeing in showers?

Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    No but it's a secret technique used by all pro-swimmers!
    Ah is that what happened to that pool at the Rio Olympics?
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Deleted

You are at the gym after a work out, and nobody is around, or in the pool with an full bladder what do you do?
    That picture is so racist. Why did you have to put a white girl in there? So racist mall cop. Holy shit. Check your privilege.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    That picture is so racist. Why did you have to put a white girl in there? So racist mall cop. Holy shit. Check your privilege.
    Plot twist: She's black like Mariah Carey. Your privilege is check and mated.

It all gets mixed together and sent out to the same sewer pipe so... Don't really see your point.

I did it at least once when i was a kid but got told that if i peed in a pool i would have a nice cloud of blue dye following me about so that everybody could appreciate my relief.

Never peed in a pool since and because of certain posts will never go swimming again but am now thinking how clean is the water i shower in and drink everyday.

How far do i want to take this line of thought especially after reading articles about the vegetables we eat and possible percentages of residue....ie does not bare thinking about.