Legendary for wrong spec

I like both PvP and PvE and I like to play Feral for pvp, recently been wanting to get into raiding as Balance but ended up getting a legendary in Feral when doing pvp So what do i do now?
    I have just returned in Legion and now people are saying I will have to play Feral in pve because of the legendary system.. this is really putting me off the game again, I can't even play what i want anymore?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atoczix View Post
    I like both PvP and PvE and I like to play Feral for pvp, recently been wanting to get into raiding as Balance but ended up getting a legendary in Feral when doing pvp So what do i do now?
    I have just returned in Legion and now people are saying I will have to play Feral in pve because of the legendary system.. this is really putting me off the game again, I can't even play what i want anymore?
    just play what you want, you'll get a balance legendary in a couple of days.

Change you loot spec to Balance as well and you would avoid that problem.

15+ Year Old Account
    If the legendary you got was Feral specific and not a multi-spec legendary, then you are in luck. Getting a spec specific legendary no longer affects your chances of getting a legendary for another spec. Just switch your loot spec to balance and start playing and you'll get a legendary in no time. The first couple legendaries for a given spec come really fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Aoyi View Post
    If the legendary you got was Feral specific and not a multi-spec legendary, then you are in luck. Getting a spec specific legendary no longer affects your chances of getting a legendary for another spec. Just switch your loot spec to balance and start playing and you'll get a legendary in no time. The first couple legendaries for a given spec come really fast.
    really?

15+ Year Old Account
    really?
    Yup! Enjoy! You can even play PVP (or any content) as feral with your loot spec set to balance. That way, everything that drops for you will be based on your balance spec even if you want to play feral, guardian, or resto. Just right click on your character bar and choose loot specialization. Default is for current spec, but you can really set it to whatever you want

Quote Originally Posted by Aoyi View Post
    Yup! Enjoy! You can even play PVP (or any content) as feral with your loot spec set to balance. That way, everything that drops for you will be based on your balance spec even if you want to play feral, guardian, or resto. Just right click on your character bar and choose loot specialization. Default is for current spec, but you can really set it to whatever you want
    thank you man ^^

Loot spec is all that matters so don't have anything else to be concerned with.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Change loot spec to Balance, not "Current Specialization". Now whenever you get a legendary, loot from a boss on Personal Loot, or open a loot bag (Emissary, PvP box, etc), it will always be for Balance.

Sadly because Blizzard is retarded and didn't have the foresight, you have to "risk" getting a legendary for the wrong spec if you want to gear up one spec but get legendaries for another. I have to constantly keep changing when I want to bonus roll bosses for Balance but I want Guardian legendaries for example (since I have all the Balance legendaries).
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.