15+ Year Old Account

Man shouting 'Hitler was a good man' attacks Jewish girls in Hackney with glass bottl

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7918176.html

Police have launched a hate crime investigation after a man threw a glass bottle at two Jewish girls while praising Hitler and the Holocaust.

The attacker shouted "Hitler is a good man" and said it was "good he killed the Jews" after approaching the teenagers, aged 15 and 16, outside a house in Hackney, north-east London.

The bottle "narrowly missed" one of the girls before they ran inside to escape, the Metropolitan Police said.

Other Jewish children as young as eight were also playing nearby when the attack took place in Heron Drive at 6.50pm on Sunday.

"This was a terrifying experience for the young victims who were targeted in this unprovoked anti-Semitic attack," said Chaim Hochhauser, a supervisor for north-east London's Shomrim, a Jewish neighbourhood watch group.

He added: "There have been many anti-Semitic incidents in this area recently, and it just seems to be getting worse."

There were 47 reported anti-Semitic hate crimes in Hackney, home to Europe's largest Orthodox Jewish community, in the first six months of this year.
    Looks like these Neo-Nazis are everywhere now, attacking teenage girls..
    Last edited by Trollhammer; 2017-08-29 at 03:08 PM.

Deleted
    he did nothing wrong but attacking teens is low

Crazy people going to crazy.

Such things are expected if you keep to segregate yourself from the society and antagonize it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Without doubt inspired by certain media channels that still promote "jewish overlords" conspiracy theories.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7918176.html

Stupid people abound and get sucked in by garbage information all the time. Sounds like this guy got sucked in by Breitbart et al.

Sadly, the rise in RW extremism is leading more of the stupid to lash out with increased threats (assault) and physical damage (battery). It will continue to be a growing problem unless the rampant RW anti-intellectualism starts decaying.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Is this an actual neo-nazi or just a really crazy person?

Because yes even neo-nazi's operate within some level of logic... and this just seems like something a crazy homeless person might do.
    I'm gonna go with Boomzy. Maybe even drunk depending on the kind of bottle thrown.

Either mental illness or alcohol. How did he know they were Jewish?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post

Everywhere huh? I haven't ever seen them.

Welp, I was going to say welcome to Weimar America but it looks like this happened in the UK ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Oh I dunno, perhaps the part about how this occurred in a neighborhood that happens to be home to the largest Orthodox Jewish community in Europe had something to do with it?

Thanks for your diagnosis, though, doctor. Glad to hear this wasn't anti-semitic or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by burzian View Post
    Oh I dunno, perhaps the part about how this occurred in a neighborhood that happens to be home to the largest Orthodox Jewish community in Europe had something to do with it?

Thanks for your diagnosis, though, doctor. Glad to hear this wasn't anti-semitic or anything.
    Let me scrape the snark off my shoes.

Sorry I asked.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Let me scrape the snark off my shoes.

Sorry I asked.
    Sweet. Works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by burzian View Post
    Sweet. Works for me.
    Dammit! I responded.

-- Capt. Copeland

I'm assuming it's Stamford Hill in Hackney.

It's not difficult to tell who's Jewish there...

It's the largest Haredic Jewish community in Europe
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hitler was a good man indeed.

Shame one man had to go and do stupid things. Now all of us who believe hitler was a saint will be tarred with same brush....

Not all Neo-Nazis are bad. It was a mentally ill person acting on his own. He does not represent the rest of us..... That's how this works, right?

I can agree with the statement "Hitler was a good man"

I mean hell.. he killed Hitler. Can't be THAT bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I'm assuming it's Stamford Hill in Hackney.

Are these the fedora neckbeards everyone talks about?

Did they give a description that was a little more precise?

Because at this rate it could have been a neo-Nazi/white supremacist, or just as easily an Islamist. Remember, Mein Kampf is a best-seller in many Muslim countries.