No matching T21 boots

Looking through the new sets today and T21 does not have any matching boots except for the normal coloring. Sad times indeed.

Im sure they're just not added in yet. If the normal boots drop then surely the higher difficulty equivalent will as well. Probably 77 days away they just havent finished some colorings is all I'd wager.
    Last edited by Nekroman; 2017-08-29 at 05:03 PM.

Honestly, this bugs me as well. They add new tier sets, but they continue to make the mistake of not adding fully obtainable sets.

In the Developer Q&A with Matt Goss, they said the following:

Item Appearances
    The team realized just how many set pieces they were missing when building the transmog set UI for Patch 7.2.
    There is a backlog of appearances that the team wants to put back into the game, but they have to find the right place to do that.
    It could be a new system, or just giving out new items with the old appearance.
    It would be weird if you go to Patch 7.2 and get all of the new items with new art and then one random item with a recolor of a Vanilla item.
    It's even more hilarious, that some legendary items have specific appearances that complete a set for other classes.
    Take the Protection Warrior belt, Thundergod's Vigor for instance. This belt complete's the Heroic Firelands set for Death Knights, and it is the only belt in the game that has that appearance.

The team seems to be making a lot of mistakes when it comes down to this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Apart View Post
    It's even more hilarious, that some legendary items have specific appearances that complete a set for other classes.
    Take the Protection Warrior belt, Thundergod's Vigor for instance. This belt complete's the Heroic Firelands set for Death Knights, and it is the only belt in the game that has that appearance.

The team seems to be making a lot of mistakes when it comes down to this.
    That's hilariously infuriating.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroman View Post
    Im sure they're just not added in yet. If the normal boots drop then surely the higher difficulty equivalent will as well. Probably 77 days away they just havent finished some colorings is all I'd wager.
    The normal boots come from the invasion bosses. So no other difficulty colors from there

It's very possible that it will be a BoE, as these don't appear in the raid journal

Quote Originally Posted by ribthanwa View Post
    It's very possible that it will be a BoE, as these don't appear in the raid journal
    Not really, you don't see them in the "Set" when you go to the appearance tab.

Ot:
    It's freaking me out...

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Not really, you don't see them in the "Set" when you go to the appearance tab.

Ot:
    It's freaking me out...
    It's been annoying me as well. The Mythic set looks fantastic, and the MMO Champ earlier data mines shows boots. So far nothing on the sets pages for transmogs at all. I have no idea why they added the normal boots to world bosses either. Means yet another permanently incomplete set.

Quote Originally Posted by Valentyn View Post
    It's been annoying me as well. The Mythic set looks fantastic, and the MMO Champ earlier data mines shows boots. So far nothing on the sets pages for transmogs at all. I have no idea why they added the normal boots to world bosses either. Means yet another permanently incomplete set.
    8.2.5 new legendary!

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentyn View Post
    Thats a shame, The set looks really nice and matching boots would be appreciated, however, i am sure with the 100s of boots, we can find something that looks appropriate with the set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    Thats a shame, The set looks really nice and matching boots would be appreciated, however, i am sure with the 100s of boots, we can find something that looks appropriate with the set.
    It works with the PvP boots.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    It works with the PvP boots.
    Well fantastic! ill have to make sure to get them